When did you stop watching GoT?

When did you stop watching GoT?

In 2 years

i forced myself to watch untill mid season 5 last summer.

Never liked the show, have no plans of ever watching it again.

/thread

Last Sunday.

I was tapped out by the end of S3. Took me forever to get around to S4, and I just dead stopped after two episodes, was so fucking disinterested

First few episodes of Season 2.

End of s5
I didn't mean to stop, this season started and I just didnt want to watch

At the end of season 2 I was so tired of the shit show. I forced myself into season 3's Red Wedding and then drop it with a force of a thousand rapes.

I came back for this year's season though, skipped all the previous seasons I missed because I don't give a fuck. I just want the ending.

I stopped watching regularly after season 3, as I had very little interest when 4 premiered.

I ended up watching 4 before 5 premiered, and it was okay.

I watched all of 5 and the first episode of 6, and it was clear that anything good was long gone.

The moment I picked up the books and read about Dany's swollen clit.

After the first 10 minutes of ep1. Almost as boring as playing that piece of shit game New Vegas

Whenever those first 4 or 5 episodes of the season leaked. Watched them all and like nothing happened so fucking dropped.

So, after you read the entire series?

Yes, I finished my second reading of Winds of Winter only yesterday. Already finished the entire series once. From what I have heard of the show, there are a lot of differences, especially in winds of winter.

There are, and you aren't missing anything from the show. Winds of winter is much better in the books. I could hardy call this season winds of winter.

It's too bad GRRM only lets his close friends and family read the last books which he finished ages ago. I asked him about it once, and he said D&D did such a terrible job with the show he simply decided not to release the books, to punish the world for watching it. I kind of agree with his sentiments, but I feel bad for many of you anons.

>implying
If that's true he can only blame himself for the horrible adaptation

why did you start?

S01E01

Started season 5 but I wanted to wait until more episodes were out but then spoilers were coming out about Stannis burning his daughter and I had enough.
They changed a pretty important thing just to have a shitty shocking social media moment again.
Never finished Season 5 and now I'm hearing they're writing fan fiction now.
I think I got out at the right moment.
I really liked the first 3 seasons but I had enough.
They killed all the characters who were played by good actors and all the good characters.
Honestly this can fuck right off.

I binged watched S1-3 a couple weeks before S4 watched all of S4 realised just how shit the show was and stopped watching

After the shitty Red Wedding. Seeing everyone else jump off the bandwagon is making me feel pretty smug

Really? it seems to be getting more popular or at least, everyone cannot shut up about it. sick of having it in my face desu.

Same here. It's like the production quality went down.

in season 4, though season 3 was already shit