Vape thread Sup Forumsros

Vape thread Sup Forumsros.
Thinking about picking up the Therion DNA 75 for $130

Think it's worth it?
I run an RDA if that means anything, pretty new to vaping so I don't know shit

Fuuuuuuuuuck that. Everyone over hypes the DNA's. if you're just starting, I'd suggest eVic VTC mini with the herakles tank. Or any tank really. Just not the Tron one it comes with. If you want something with more power, looking into the Alien 220. 220 watt mod and comes with the tfv8 mini tank for like $60, a very good deal.

I have a kbox 200, and a clieto 120 tank.
Solid, can probably get the entire thing for $80

>phone pictures are over the mb limit or would post pic

So how long have you been a faggot?

Do your parents know yet?

I've.read a bunch of reviews saying it's overhyped and shit, also, any good RDAs you know of? I really don't like tanks tbqhf, and also, my budget is up to $250 if that helps

Ipv4s/RX200 and a TFV8 cloud beast. You're welcome.

Too bulky, was looking for something sleeker, but I will probably be buying that tank

I have the tank and I run an ipv4s just because I don't need 200+ watts that's stupid. The tfv8 cloud beast is the bigger one, they make a smaller one called the baby beast if you aren't aware.

Found the baby beast, debating between that and the tsunami 24, you know any other RDAs similar to pic related? Want to see if it needs to be dripped with that window

actually just bought this earlier today to quit smoking, should ship tomorrow or next day im eagerly awaiting the arrival

I have the tsunami 24, without the window. It's fucking great.

I just want it because I still get cotton hits pretty often, like I said, don't know shit about vaping

Op here, anyone know a good starter RDA kit so I don't have to match shit?

I;ve got a uwell crown v2 tank and whatever i do i get burnt tastes after only afew hits. ive tried all the different variations of the coils at varying watts and also tried poking holes into the cotton which someone suggested before which helped abit but was still getting a burnt taste within 10 mins or so. tried various liquids aswell and each time have let them stand for an hour or so after priming them and filling the tank before trying them. wtf am i doing wrong or is this tank just shit?

Probably the tank to be honest, look up a review and see if some faggot can help you out

My setup:
IPv4s with Geekvape Avacado tank/drip hybrid. Very nice tank, very nice flavor. That's not the drip tip it came with, just trying it out for a bit.

Any recommendations for cheap vape gear to get for xmas? Saw a nice hybrid steel/glass drip tip somewhere, looked nice.

IMO no, unless you want to spend that much.

You can get a way cheaper device that's better. Look up the IPV8.

What is that mod famalam? I still haven't decided what to buy

Not worried about the price honestly, Im more worried about finding the right RDA, so far im thinking the Tsunami 24

Avocado 24... Never had any issues.

Yea I liked that one to, but I really like the window on the 24

Pioneer4you IPV4s. It's a bit pricey but very straightforward functional no-bullshit mod. There are cheaper, "cooler" options, though. I think one of these still goes for $60.

i turned into a nicotine addict due to vaping, if you vape that stupid shit don't use nicotine.
i was promised it will be easy quitting cigs with vapes but it's even harder

just got the kanger togo mini 2.0 to see if vaping
is something id want to get into, if i like it then i
was thinking of getting the smok alien. any other
suggestions?