Secrets time Sup Forums

Secrets time Sup Forums

I'm a leg man

A friend's mother once got out of the shower and didn't close her door when she went into the room.
She saw me, she looked dead at me and took off her towel and proceeded to rub lotion all over herself slowly.

I made out with my friend's 14 year old sister while she was only wearing a shirt and thong. Best ass I've ever grabbed

I cheated on my ex with her sister.

I stabbed my uncle to death with an ice sickle when I found out he molested my sister. I used a burner phone to see if he wanted to meet up (it had been a while since we seen each other and I was an adult that happened to be in his area) I was dressed like Marky Mark at the end of the departed. I told him I was just getting off of work at the hospital. I got in to the passenger side of the car and gave him a hug. Said "man uncle Jim it's good to see you" "wanna go to Dennys or something" he said sure and started to pull off. I pulled the ice sickle out of my cooler and stayed him in the neck a lot. Didn't say anything. Got out of the car left the murder weapon to melt and haven't said a word about it till now.

My car fingered me in the mom of my backseat

Oh yeah?
Well I used a fuckin Crayola Crayon as a fuckin road flare you pussy ass bitch.

My neighbor has been spying on me and thinks I have no idea.

I went to a really slutty music festival this summer and binged on molly for the entire four days. I met this skinny emo-hippy chick and probably rawdogged and came in her twelve times. Don't think I'm going back to that festival

I like girl but no way busy but maybe give a shot

Do I do? Where do I do?

Finger mom's friend in back of car?

so it's a love story.

btw, did you bribe sister to fuck you out of appreciation after?

>you should have

why have you not fucked her since faggot user?

I work for the CDC and I've been taking home test samples of extremely deadly pathogens and letting them loose on unsuspecting victims.

>not my friend no more faggot

I pee in the sinks of the private restrooms of my university

she was then faggot. you squandered an opportunity. that is your confession. you are faggot who does not want MILF pussy handed to you. Because you are faggot.

so i took some exspesive ass chocolate from a 400 lbs ass hat that was using my room to sleep in for "A few weeks, until thing calmed down" then said it wasnt me. the sister got pissed and was on my side went to the store bought $100 worth of chocolate and stomp on chocolate in front of him, then told him to give her $120 to pay her back for the troubles. he was there for 3 years, rent free

the fuck you talking about willis

I like to torture people. Catch them camping up in the mountains near me while their sleeping. Zip tie wrists and feet.

calm down satan

nice satanic trips for the satanic torture