Drug thread Sup Forums

Drug thread Sup Forums
Just got finished smoking some straight blueberry, pic isn't mine because im on mobile and my camera is shit but regardless

What are you on right now?
What is your favorite shit to take?

I'll start

Weed
Focalin
Booze

I just smoked some St. Louis bud... Im pretty baked but God I miss living in california... I had a little adderal earlier too... Whats focalin?

Like adderall but less intense, same effects but focalin isnt an amphetamine

Just smoked some Northern Lights and Tangerine Dream crumble. Feels hella dank. I'm zoned in.

Northern ligjts is dank shit famalam, had some when I took a trip to Colo and it knocked me on my ass

Dunno the strain, but it's some potent street weed. Got some Mango Haze and Exodus Cheese coming in the mail, lookin' forward to it

Yeah its one of my favorite strains. Good shit famalam.

300mg adderall daily

Always been too sketched out to order shit online, not computer literate tbqhf, but my plug is reliable and delivers every time so it's good

Im on oxicotin from surgery. The only thing I feel is less pain and thats it. Does any user here have any experience on what side effects im supposed to be feeling?

Got some indica and listenan to doobie brothers ahhh

You in stl bro? I've got some dank ass shit from cali. Right now i'm really drunk on sailor jerry and blue dream.

im smoking some gsc x sugar grade AAA shatter

I was a chronic marijuana enthusiast for the better half of 6 years. Now i just enjoy wine. Those wine descriptions get me everytime. I only quit weed because i smoked poppers. Made my lungs go to shit. I wouldnt mind enjoying a spliff from time to time though. Im going to wait awhile and get nice and toasty when the time comes

I took an oxy while in a huge amount of pain. Made me pass right out. Just like theyre supposed to.

Im going to ruin your life..but if you wanna get high...you snort them

All you do is get a vpn and use tor. Thats like darkweb 101. I like personal connection though

^^NICE^^

Pic very related

How is blueberry? I'm tempted to try it but I don't really live in a country with quality weed

ate an edible
weed
dissociatives

I need to buy a new torch and some wax tbh family

that looks super dank. what is it.

Overhyped but not bad by any means

Tf is a popper?

it's the gsc x sugar shatter

Aight. Thanks bro

amyl or butyl nitrate

I've taken oxycodone. Got no tolerance so I didn't need much and it was fucking cash. Have you tried Google? It's more reliable than a bunch of Sup Forumstards

I'm burning girl scout cookie, but it's from the east coast so it's probably fake.

Pretty much as good as the real stuff I had when I libed in California though.

i ad oxy after my hernai surgery. i was inbed for a week took like i was sposeda and slept a fuckton which, considering hernai surgery, was a good thing.

I just felt warm and cozy as fuck. Wasn't much of a head rush which was nice

What's funny is that weed descriptions are starting to sound like wine descriptions.

It's actually all based in organic chemistry though. Like when they say "oh this wine has grapefruit on the nose" it actually does have the same chemicals that make grapefruit (or whatever) smell like it does.

Pretty sure my cable guy stole my blueberry trim, otherwise it was my cousin. Smh.

>I ad oxy after my hentai surgery. I was invited for a week

what're you gonna do

Not sure, I wanna ban my cousin from the house and cancel the directtv honestly

Yeah I've tried google but I guess I just wanted to see what my fellow Sup Forumstards had experienced.

You should kick both their asses.