So , Sup Forums I need advice. I was engaged to a girl who left me to go on a christian missions trip...

So , Sup Forums I need advice. I was engaged to a girl who left me to go on a christian missions trip , honestly was a life saver and I dodged a bullet but she's coming back from it soon. She's always debating settling down or going on another , and I feel like if I make her life shitty enough here she's bound to go on another one. What's the best way I could do this without fucking my life up.

Just be honest and let her go. Tell her how you feel. If youre engaged its not fair to marry someone you dont like. Divorce sucks

I said she left me. We aren't engaged anymore.

Just forget about her you dunce.

>just forget about this girl you almost married

Read: relationship advice from a 16 year old.

are you trying to get her to go so you don't have to see her? i don't understand

You take trip now
You find christian self
She wait
If she no wait
You fuck other girl
> greentext

yeah. just trying to fuck her life up enough here she realizes its better in l.a and i never have to see her again.

Op wants nothing to do with her. Do you even comprehension?

Just fuck her ass so she can be a virgin bride to some other skyfriend sucker

already fucked her numerous times , got her pregnant twice and she had two abortions.

Oh well she can fuck off then. Idk what the big deal is. Just tell her you dont give a fuck and that her life is better in LA. No need for games

ITT, OP got cucked by Jesus and now can'tbearto see his ex's face.

i just feel like if i smash all her windows it'll get the point across better.

YAS FAM!! AND SHE STILL IS ON A MISSION. SAVAGE CHRISTAIN HYPOCRITES I LOVE IT

literally not wrong.

Free reign dude who gives a fuck. Slash 3 of her tires so insurance wont pay for it

two abortions, smokes weed, drinks, all thing that could get her booted from her orginization. I would have reported her but then she'd be stuck in the same city as me.

Wtf is wrong with you? That's some stupid shit girls would do. Don't be a girl.

i thought you said it was a life saver and you dodged a bullet though? so why do you care?

either way, if she's a real god freak, just start throwing out "signs" in her life that she ought to go on another one. slip brochures in her mail. pay a homeless black guy to hold up a sign saying "african refugees need help too" on her usual work route. hire a skywriter plane guy to write some sort of "help thy neighbor" bullshit message on the same route. if you have access to her computer, do a shitton of mission trip-related searches so all the ad-bots will start showing her airfare and mission trips and shit. get creative. start small and keep up the pressure and pretty soon she'll be gone.

Are you looking for actual advice or outrageous shit? Just need to know before I post.

Dodged a bullet cause marrying a christian would have been insane and im glad we broke up , I care cause seeing her still hurts. It's called emotions, user. Aspies like you don't experience them.

Both would be nice.

>Calls someone else an aspie
>Is a complete psycho himself

What did you mean by this?

>aspies like you
>asking Sup Forums for advice on how to trick his ex into going on a mission trip because he can't even handle being in the same city as her

/thread

So I'm curious you crazy bastard. How long have you two been broken up?

Almost a year.

Then let it go faggot. Jesus Christ you unstable fuck. Go see a fucking shrink. Drink some booze. Fuck some bitches.

Or you could be a fucking man and explain to her that while she was gone, you realized you didn't want to be with her anymore, and that you encourage her to go on another missions trip if the only thing holding her back was you. For all you know, this may be a relief for her, too. Don't be a dipshit and try to sabotage your relationship because you're too chicken-shit to do it the decent way.

nice trips. Have fucked bitches, traveled, drank booze. literally just want creative ways to fuck with her. i'm insane, the points been driven home.

read the fucking post retard. we are broken up.

>acting alpha
topkek

Buy a 3DS and play some of the best games ever made.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D
Rune Factory 4
Fantasy Life
Bravely Default
Super Smash Bros. 3D
Pokemon Sun
Pokemon Moon
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
Pokemon Omega Ruby
Pokemon X
Pokemon Y
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
Kid Icarus: Uprising
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
Mario Kart 7
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D Land

This went from a thread trying to find out creative ways to fuck with someone to aspies trying to give relationship advice. I'm out.

Is her name Samantha? Holy shit

no.

Just man up and tell her what you just told us

>almost been there
>had to fess up to girl I was cheating with that I was already in a relationship
>telephone call/conversation sucked
>the relief I felt when the call ended was the best feeling I've ever had in my life
>5 years later, told original GF (ex at this point) what I did - she laughed and said she wondered if I was ever going to admit to what she knew
>married now to another, she knows the entire story - except that I hooked up with girl #2 a couple of months ago