I make a living off youtube ask me anything

I make a living off youtube ask me anything

What's your channel?

except that

>ask me anything
>except that
Fuck off then.

How many subs/views per video or channel does one need to be able to make a living of youtube? Also are subs and views money your only source of incom? Thanks.

Hahahahaha dumb nigger noob. Can you leave?

whats the best video that you've made?

in order to answer all other possible questions i have to avoid that one for legal reasons.

OP is a lying faggot.

legal reasons? this is the internet you fuck.

Shame. If you were entertaining enough you might've earned a sub.

subs dont matter only views matter. I could live off youtube after getting around 1mil views/month. I also make extra money through brand deals

When did you abandon hope of getting a REAL job?

I agree, but why are you telling me? I ain't OP.

You are probably already subbed

Fuck the terms of service. You said ask me anything and then refused to answer the question. Either get the fuck out or post your channel right now so I can jerk off to it.

How much mone do you make? How many vids per month?

Because you got dubs.

What kind of content do you make?

What type of videos do you make?

I actually still have a REAL job - I own two business. They just doesn't make me as much money as YouTube.

Also, what is the best way to promote your videos and build a fan base, does youtube bots work?

Ok pewdiepie

How much money do you make per month on average? How many views is that?

I post around 22 videos per month and make close to $15,000 / month.

What type of content do you make? Genres and so forth.

Damn, you certainly make a shitton of cash

$15,000 / month - for me it takes around 500 views to get $1.

How many subs do you have? You can give ranges, ie 1-2 mill

Mostly vlogs. My channel is all over the place though.

inb4 papa franku and co.

Lol

700k-1.3mil

Roll

idk really how to promote videos. to be honest i get most of my new viewers through clickbait. But i produce really good content. So once they are on my videos, about 80-90% like and eventually subscribe. Clickbait works, sub bots do not.

Would you make a video promoting my channel if I suck your dick?

Does you channel involve hate?

I see. Thanks for the info.

Are you a guy or girl? Around what age are you?

Sure

It depends, are you a girl?

nope it is very clean (and advertiser friendly)

Male early 20s

How many views do you get on average?

What sort of content do you create? Prank videos, video games, skits, gay nigger shit?

Nice dubs faggard

so?

op confirmed fake unless he gives his actual channel link

Will this be in your next video op?

i get about 200-300k views per day

Yeah what's the problem with sharing you nigger? We wanna watch your stupid videos and give you money.

Fuck vloggers. You make $15k a month for recording yourself go to the market and get a haircut. I hope all your subscribers get brain cancer

Did you break up with your gf jack? Is that why you moved? She was hot as fuck I'm sorry bro.

If i post my kik/skype would you tell me your channel name in private?

how much $ do you make a month?

never done pranks. did a tiny bit of gaming in my early days. no skits. just a bit of gay nigger shit.

OK, Ian

I wish I could but since I'm sharing my earnings info, youtube could cut me off and fuck that lol

Ppost a pic of your channel views or like graph

Same here. What kinda content do you make OP?

how would youtube find out? and why would we report your channel if your content is good, we're not niggers

This

I believe my viewers watch for my personality. I don't think they care about when I go to the market (i actually do some interesting stuff btw). It's about connection.

Has your YouTube fame/money gotten you laid? Do you connect with other YouTubers?

Yeah OP you can trust us. Give us the fucking channel

How would YT know it's you? It's user, could be anyone lying ie:

Fuck off faggot

Okay. I'll tell you. The channel is Casey Neistat

were you in the recent youtube rewind video?

OP are you educated and have you worked an actual job before?

Some people will do that because they're dicks and its possible those who work for youtube could be in this very thread

mfw OP is a lying faggot

nothing to see here, folks

It's fucking Nadeshot you guys

I cannot believe people are buying this bait.

Nadeexyy buuuuuh lol

idc if you think im lying or not. I'm here to give honest answers to questions I wish someone would have answered for me when i first started out. Youtube is a gold mine and its worth investing in.

I want to believe. The prospect of speaking in to a camera while doing minimal productive activity, and achieving a sizable income is quite enticing.

2 years of community college. I worked in fast food before I opened my first small business.

Who?
>implying youtube famous = famous

>makes money from clickbait
You, sir, are as cancerous as Sup Forums itself.

what kind of business? Youtube? Or some sort of prostitution ring perhaps?

Doing what I do is certainly fucking insanely bullshit. Especially for how much I get paid. but it is no walk in the park. Constantly living in front of a camera, editing hours of footage of yourself every night and having to talk to yourself in public is certainly harder than any of my previous jobs.

what are your 2 businesses? If you cant answer that for whatever reason then do so in as vague a way as poss

>having to talk to yourself in public
What the fuck do you do? Record in a cyber cafe?

I recall seeing some time ago another youtuber ama, and he eventually claimed he was Draegast. Is that you?

Well one of them would totally give it away lol. But I own a small gym in my hometown, (That was my first venture)

no

I uploaded a stolen video in 2011 and made like $3500. Shit went viral and got like 3-4 million views. Uploaded 2 more stolen vids and they did pretty decent (500k and 100k) but I stopped there. I shouldve kept going but I got lazy. Gay ass youtube eventually stopped the ads on my original vid bc of copyright. It's still up with almost 7 million views

I mean talk to a camera, ya know. Not everyone knows there are hundreds of thousands of people behind the lens, so it looks like im taking real high quality selfies all the time while I'm talking.

What kind of video?

no

What country do you live in? If US which state?

US
Sometimes KY
Sometimes NY

can you shoutout my small channel?

I don't even know why the first video went viral it was fucking stupid lol but the other 2 I got were from LiveLeak and it even got featured on Attack of the Show. It was pretty popular for like a week or two

Faggot ass Ray William Johnson showed it too which got me some more exposure

bump cause i want that shout out

I'm not OP

i didnt mean to reply honestly