Yes hello I would like to have some serious discussion please

Yes hello I would like to have some serious discussion please.

Why isn't anybody having serious discussions with me ? This is an insult. I deserve serious discussions.

Immigration, degeneracy (pedofilia, fags, trannies, feminism, leftism) is destroying Europe only can remove this degeneracy. Only can unite us against the international Jew!

>

>murrican
>serious discussion

gay

Thank you my friend. I was tired of the silly business that goes on in this board. It's time we brought civility to it.

Have you tried /r/international? Reddits format discourages shitposting and rewards serious discussions (shitposters get downvoted, good replies get upvoted).

I do not need childlike points to encourage serious discussions and civility. I am a man not an infant.

>Sup Forums
>anti pedofilia
Nice joke sven

>post thread on Sup Forums
>"Cuck"
>shill accusation
>post boipucci!
>weeaboos doing homosexual ERP
>useful reply

>post thread on reddit
>useful reply at the top

>pekka
>viddu saatana missa on spurdo x-DD

This
Sup Forums is not the place for serious discussion, not to say that I don't go to reddit too.

>post thread on reddit
>reply that agrees and sucks off the agreed reddit opinion consensus is at the top

It's just shitty puns and retards. At least here you'll find someone smart every now and then

That only really applies to political threads, and even then there's a ton of different political subs for different ideologies/viewpoints.

This, I can't fucking stand reddit
Anyone who goes there should fuck off back there, out websites and userbases are incompatible

that just sounds like a thousand different hugboxes not like a real discussion forum

It depends on the culture of the individual subreddit. In theory, yeah reddit should be more homogenous than Sup Forums, but in practice Sup Forums's reputation scares away all but a certain type of person so it's about the same.

I have found here more or less all kind of ideologies while I hardly think that you can easily find a pure fascist in reddit for example
also when I want to discuss about politics I want to discuss with people with other points of views

and any kind of voting system means basically that people won't talk freely

Feel free to go back my lad

Don't you think it's ironic that your main criticism of Sup Forums is how homogenous it is, yet you tell everyone who isn't part of your sekrit club to fuck off? If Sup Forums promoted true intellectual diversity, you'd have no problem with me.

There's a lot of fascist/far right subs, like /r/darkenlightenment, /r/whiterights, /r/hbd, etc etc.

Who do you even think you're talking to? I just chimed in. Anyway anti-reddit arguments are infallible even if they might contradict because it is within the Sup Forums spirit to not have to rationalize everything all the time, and rulecucks and uppity shits like you should go to more traditional forums

meh, I still prefer anonymous forums where we are all throw together

>Reddits format discourages shitposting and rewards serious discussions