What is Sup Forums's favorite Pink Floyd album?

What is Sup Forums's favorite Pink Floyd album?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JD_dSa2mGKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The dark side of the moon

I usually listen to The Wall every time I do acid. Fucking love it.
Piper At The Gates Of Dawn is probably my favorite though.

Tie between A Momentary Lapse Of Reason, and The Division Bell.

Yep

Meddle and Wish you were here are my favorite

Magic Factory

animals

any like atom heart mother?

Piper at the Gates of Dawn
Syd > Gilmour for me

Pulse

None because pink floyd sucks ass just like the beetles

Eh. I enjoy Meddleway more than I would have ever expected myself to.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=JD_dSa2mGKY

Not Roger Waters fans I see

This guy knows his Pink Floyd.

Is that Led Zepplon?

Whichever one I'm listening to

I just samefagged my self.
that was meant for this user. Meddle made me feel meaningless. Like I could just leave this world and it wouldn't matter, and no one would mind or notice and it would be just fine. It wasn't suicidal. It was like my own personal out-of-body experience that lasted for about a year it seems looking back on it. I would listen to Meddle as I feel asleep to the smell of burning incense, at least once a week like it were ritual. But that was the same for A Momentary Lapse of Reason, and Pulse, and The Division Bell.

I'm grateful to have seen Roger Waters perform The Wall, live at such a young age for such an old band.

Piper at the Gates of Dawn and A Saucerful of Secrets didn't do it for me. Maybe I should give them another listen? It has been a while. I guess it wouldn't hurt to do a little acid before then as well. I feel like such a cunt for not having taken a hit yet.

Saucer full of secrets. Animals too.

I very much like the later work of Pink Floyd after Obscured by Clouds.. This is out-of-this world!
Fav albums - the Holy trinity - Dark side of the Moon, The Division Bell, A Momentary Lapse of Reason (in favor of Gilmour-lead ear)
One of my most favorite songs from the earlier period is Julia Dream.

era*

Meddle

The Wall if I listen to it in its entirety

Wish you were here

for me the wall

Depends on the mood, but basically one of those three: Piper At The Gates Od Dawn, Saucerful Of Secrets, Meddle and Dark Side Of The Moon. Atom Heart mother is pretty good too.

i like ' just like fire ', she's hot