Wwyd?

wwyd?

shoot my load deep in her ass.

wwyd?

stick my dick between her thighs and thrust until i blow my load all over her lap.

I would ask why her eyebrows appear to have been poorly drawn with a magic marker.

dayum

I would come up to her and stick my diamond dick into her ass cheeks

wwyd?

titfuck

Report her to ICE for deportation and Vice for solicitation.

After making a protein donation of course.

hard sexual intercourse in the missionary position for the sole act of pro-creation
dem hips hnggg

what's going on here? is she some undergoing some kind of cancer treatment where her eyebrows fell out?

Have sex with her if you know what I mean

She's like that

this is actually very popular for women to do
maybe leave your basement once in a while and go outside and youll see

That dress makes me want to pin her against the wall and roughly fuck her from behind while groping and pinching her tits through the dress.

I would push my cock so hard into her cunt id tear her jeans anf pantys and fuck her pussy until it caved in impreginating her endlessly while she cried for me to stop as i tore her apart. Afterwards id have her worship my cock with her tits and mouth while i made out with her then finish with a massive load in the godess of an ass.

Wwyd to the group

throw them overboard.

kik bbtp4u for my hot gf wwud 32DD 19yo

Yeah, but what a waste.

>very popular for women to do

Not normal human women. Stop associating with mud people.

I'm sure sure your virile seed would violate her tender ova with brutal glee.

These Asian sluts want to play but you have to use all at once and can't ignore any of them. Wwyd?

Wwyd to my cousin Rebecca?

Drug her at the party and make sure she can't get an abortion after party rape.

wwyd to my ex?

Wwyd

I'd cum in her more than once just to make sure. She has an amazing ass that needs to be spanked. I'd spank her ass nice and red while she's bent over my lap deepthroating my cock.

bend her over and ram my cock up her ass and finish in there.

Wwyd?

Pull her panties to the ground and begin humping her like a rabbit. I'd rip her bra off and start sucking and biting her nipples.

>popular for women to draw comical eyebrows with a dry erase marker

Not sure what kind of 'women' you're familiar with; sure some (mostly cholos) use an eyebrow pencil, but few go full Groucho Marx. And none with taste do.

I'd blackmail her with wins of her getting fucked to get free prego puss.

Give her my children.

I must warn you user, she is a pig. She can't stand being fucked with a glove - has to be pumped full of gooey cum to get satisfaction.

Loves that wet drip down her inner thigh.

Be rough

See her in bed and..

Bend her over and dunk her ahead in water. While she is struggling for breath i will be fucking her doggy. The muscle contractions of her drowning felt around my cock.

Wwyd

slap her silly

spike her with fertility drugs and bareback her repeatedly

tie her feet and her hands to her neck and pound her continuously.

worth it

excuse myself to go to bathroom, leave via back door, let her pay, never see her again

She needs it

Love to see that

ill fuck this bitch and take one for b/ros.

Deport her brown skank ass

Bareback all day and night with this slut. Use her like the worthless cum slut she is.

I swear, every whore on social media looks exactly like this.

Are the Kardashians to blame?

Don't hold back

5 foot 1, big tits

Fuck this bitch doggy while fucking her ass with a 12 inch dildo while her dad is tied up watching.

titfuck her till I fill her neck with my cum.

Wwyd

She's a painslut. Hurt her.

Bend her over and dunk her ahead in water. While she is struggling for breath i will be fucking her doggy. The muscle contractions of her drowning felt around my cock

Trying to get her sister to fuck me.

what would you do?

wwyd to my little sister?

threesome with you and her

Before she got the tattoo/piercings

She thinks if she raises her hips after a plasma jet cum injection, gravity will drip feed jism onto her ova.

Fun to watch her hold onto that cum with clenched thighs.

That ass though

I'd molest her like daddy.

injection of seed into uterus

thick slut

bury my face in her thighs.

Nerdy wife.

Anyone will post my sisters pics if i'll give their ig/fb?

Looks like some kind of gook to be honest fam.

You'd be better off with a fat white chick. You exercise the gook out of you.

Would gladly force her to take my cock in the ass and fist her pussy while I choke her with a belt.

Shes half japanese and half white, that bitch could suck the chrome off a tailpip though i tell you hwat

>I would ask them out.
>They would all say they already have boyfriends.
>Play it off like its ok
>Go home get into bed and silently cry.

interested?

Tattoos and piercings devalue pussy.

Pretty funny how ignorant sluts don't realize this.

gf

More importantly, what would YOU do, big brother?

Wwyd to my gf

Looks like she'd let me spit in her face and smack her. I wanna pull her around her room by the hair.

Deport

Yeah, no self-respecting white man wants a half-breed. I will admit if you have to mix then 1/2 white + 1/2 jap is one of the best.

But really, a mongrel? You wouldn't accept that in a dog, why would you in a woman?