Somehow I got high just from sitting next to someone at work that smelled like weed wtf

Somehow I got high just from sitting next to someone at work that smelled like weed wtf.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/randi-kaye-contact-high-2014-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No you didn't and that excuse won't work when you fail your drug test lad.

P L A C E B O

My work dont drug test and I don't smoke weed but I feel like I got a contact buzz cause I feel all weird.

N O P E

ITT: things that never happened

Make way for science. Weed molecules hovering in the air around him were inhaled thru your nasel cavety. You got high. Suck it lesser anons you dont know shit.

I think he had some strong stuff on him and I inhaled that shit for like 3-4 hours until he left. Of course it's not the same as if I were to have smoked it but its enough to irritate me

This.

Awful bait kill yourself

>sit next to stoner who smells heavily of weed
>get high for free
>??????????
>profit!!!!!!!

no and no
you can't hide behind science if you don't understand it. (unless the guy was smoking the drug within the past 30 seconds, there woud not be enough residual to have any effect. That effect would be negligable.)
and i could sniff buds all night, but i wouldn't get high unless i activated the drug

>ITT: people who have never smoked weed

If you can get high by just eating pot, then why not inhaling its smell? You don't need to "activate" it...

why do people not take the fraction of a second it takes to understand posts they reference.
Look at what you did.

didnt mean to tag last fag sorry desu

eating the actual plant material won't get you high, well maybe a little I guess. When people make it into edibles they seep it in hot butter to extract the THC and make it absorbable by the body.

Well like I said I don't feel super high or anything, just a little buzz. But it's still irritating.

but did you eat like 2 grams of weed? no. you sat next to a guy who smelled like weed.
do you get a nicotine rush by sitting next to a guy who smells like cigarettes?

> h y p o c h o n d r i a c

> n o

I hope not

obvious troll is obvious

notta troll

btw magnificent vehicle

>nice dubs
> o k

hold on. have you ever smoked weed before?
if you haven't, how do you know that the "buzz" youre pretending to have felt was even derivative of weed?

I have smoke it before.

And I'm not pretending.

so you confess that you're a druggie. how can anyone ever trust you.
you probably just shot up a few marijuanas and then panicked when you heard that there was a drug test.

Uh so since I tried a couple friend's weed they offered me I'm a "druggie" k

>shot up a few marijuanas

lmao

So, guys, how do I get un-weeded?

just spray some fucking weed killer in your garden if you really care that much

I am an expert doctor and my diagnosis is that you have super-aids and a about ten days left to live.

I can tell that you are not a real doctor because super-aids kills faster than that.

>Make way for autism.
FTFY
>businessinsider.com/randi-kaye-contact-high-2014-1

There's the real science. You can technically get a contact high but you'd have to be in the same sealed room as someone smoking 16 joints in an hour.

So no user you didn't get a contact high you're just experiencing a psychosomatic effect of your own autism.