Step 1: Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything

Step 1: Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything.
Step 2: Feel better about your own pathetic life.

Why are you a virgin?

Meh personality.

Sounds like an excuse.

AGAIN.

Why are you a virgin?

Because I have been unable to charm a girl and I am too much of a pussy to go to a hooker.

You sound normal to me. If you really wanted to have sex, you would have by down.

Visit a therapist, share your feels, and move your life forward.

Don't bitch about it on here.

I mean by now, not by down.

>If you really wanted to have sex, you would have by down.

It's not that I never tried.

>Visit a therapist, share your feels, and move your life forward.

Went to one a few years ago.

Did you share your feels?

It was CBT so it was focused on rationalising your feels.

I did CBT for a while, but CBT only takes you so far. You gotta find a therapist that is less conventional and then you can feel your feels instead of making them into a robotic construct.

I can feel my feels pretty well on my own.

What's stopping you from offing yourself

My hobbies and interests.

bump

Can I kiss you ;3

You are a fat, hairy dude, aren't you?

Excellent, another brother of the inner circle.

Like 90% of Sup Forums.

Thanks Op, you did make me feel better, just slightly. i thought i was the biggest loser on Sup Forums. I am 30 year old virgin and was kissed only once out of pity.

biggest loser, no
but mos def top 5

Our magiks shall overcome the pleasures of lesser mortals, for we have resisted the draw of lowly harlets.

Ill take it

>33 year old kissless virgin
Pfft... right. The only way to do that is to either never go outside or simply have zero sex drive.

What u look like? doesnt take much to charm a girl.

I had my fair share of nights out. I was basically constantly drunk in early university.

Doesn't take much in the look department. But it does take some charisma. You have to be a person that people enjoy being around and I am not.

Manager of a strip club reporting in, I actually just fucked one of the strippers. Shit was cash, the ass was fat, etc.

Grats.

bump

>It's not that I never tried.
Are your standards too high? would you sleep with someone you didn't like and didn't find attractive?

also do you feel bad about it or do you just feel bad cause society expects you to do it at a certain age?

>would you sleep with someone you didn't like and didn't find attractive?

I would at least consider it. However, the opportunity never arose.

>also do you feel bad about it or do you just feel bad cause society expects you to do it at a certain age?

I don't give a shit about societal expectations, I just feel bad about it.

Sure you're not gay? Or bi-sexual? I was a virgin until 21 even though I'm not a fat neckbeard NEET but I was simply too insecure. Now I fuck guys and girls, or preferably both at the same time. After the first go-around with a dude or chick it just becomes a fun experience. Go do it. If you're fat, stop being fat. If you're ugly, lower your standards.

>Sure you're not gay? Or bi-sexual? I was a virgin until 21 even though I'm not a fat neckbeard NEET but I was simply too insecure. Now I fuck guys and girls, or preferably both at the same time. After the first go-around with a dude or chick it just becomes a fun experience. Go do it. If you're fat, stop being fat. If you're ugly, lower your standards.

I'm neither fat, nor ugly, nor gay.

So why not do it? It obviously bothers you if you're making a thread about it. What makes you so uncomfortable with the idea of sexual intimacy?

Would you do her?

happy birthday user

Are you Omega plus or Omega minus oh grand wizard?

I never found anyone to do it with. Simple as that.

Absolutely. She looks alright.

This kinda stuff makes me laugh. Thank you anons. I'm not a virgin but I may never have sex again. Currently 26 years old. By 30 I'll be a nearly full powered wizard.

>I may never have sex again.

Why is that? Did your dick fall off?

>not virgin
>nearly full powered by thirty

Fuckers.