Just got a vacectomy Sup Forums ask me anything

Just got a vacectomy Sup Forums ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

parsemusfoundation.org/projects/vasalgel/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasectomy#Complications
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you think there intelligent life beyond earth ?

are there any hormonal risks?

do you still shoot loads?

Are you a vegetarian?

Was the doctor jewish?

why are you such a betafag

Why don't you just use condoms, you STD chasing sodomite?

what happens when you jerk off? no more loads?

Can you still have children?

do your balls float around freely? how do you know which one is your left or right if they get mixed around your ballbag?

did you dress up in a tux?

not really a question. Reverse it as soon as possible

Not op but first time I jizzed I nearly passed out it was that intense!

Do you feel girly now? Have you started taking hormones yet?

Why would anyone do that?

underage b&

So you can fuck without the risk of having children, getting stuck with a future bitch wife, spending about $250,000 per child over 20 years, losing your freedom, etc. etc.

No, while hormones are generated in the nuts, the only thing cut is the vas defrens. The sole purpose of the vas defrens is to transport sperm. The hormones are transported through the body from the nuts via blood vessels on the nut. The blood vessels aren't cut (obviously) or within a few days you'd have a rotting testicle in your nutsac decaying and giving you sepsis and shit. Hormones are okay, sperm is fucked though.

Of course you do. There's just no sperm in them. So you can cum as much as you want with no condom or pill without future child support payments.

250k per
>you wish

How much did it cost?

How old are you op?
Any complications?
How expensive it was? I think I do the same soon

obvious question, but does it hurt?

Abortion? Condoms? pills? Sex is not the same when you cant cum.

why you want babies so much? are you a woman?

retard

define "have"

You can still cum I'm pretty sure

because they're not some pedo who wants children.

>im 12 and whats a vesectomy

>Sex is not the same when you cant cum.

It's a vasectomy (emphasis on the VAS as in vas defrens) not a fucking prostate removal /dick tip removal surgery you fucking halitosis fetal alcohol syndrome retard cunt

reported for being obviously underage

What's your paypal...I need to send you 200 kekkables.

Kek

Is it easier to have your testicles injured or torsioned now?

where from and what did you pay?
Wife is pregnant with our second child. No need for contraception at the moment but I'm planning on getting a vasectomy too near the end of the pregnancy.

see if your local social services has the free vasectomy thing, you might have to stay over night in a homeless shelter, but hey, you get a free surgery and pills that way.

Good answer, fellow snipper.

Got mine at twenty-five. Canadian with a proper health-care system, so it literally cost me just taxi fare. Best decision I ever made.

I got insurance but i havent been mailed the bill yet. I hear its about $1000

You still orgasm *and* still ejaculate. Sperm is only a tiny fraction of seminal fluid.

TOP KEK

how much did it cost?

Do you fuck a particular hoe.. hoping she says she's pregnant.....and you can turn around and tell that bitch I got ""vectomy"' that ain't my kid..go try collecting child support from that dead beat.. lol

this man knows

never go full retard

My snipped ass would love to see the look on the bitch's face, but I'm happily married, sadly.

yeah im 22 and considering it, im not planning on ever having kids but i was thinking about like fucking saving my sperm and a sperm bank or something just in case, and getting snipped.

how much does one cost?
and whats the recovery time?

lol, OP just got medically cucked

just got my gallbladder out and got the good shit, what pills did you get?

are your balls now completely loose in your sack?

I hope you don't get massive sperm granulomas like I did. It was like I had 4 nuts for awhile after mine.

Sperm only makes up about 10% of semen, so your loads don't change much after.

Not OP, but I've also had one.

The worst part of the surgery itself is the needle they use to inject the anesthetic. Beyond that you don't feel much of anything.

The first few days of recovery were slightly painful, but not too bad. But I got large sperm granulomas on both sides, and those were quite painful for about a month.

Pretty much the exact opposite. Now he can go around raw-dogging the girlfriends of bitches like you and never worry about the cunt coming back with a child-support order.

Not only is he not a cuck, he is now more able to cuck you, dumbass.

I'm in the US and I paid nothing. Good insurance.

But even without insurance you can get one for under $1000.

Really? I don't even remember the needle hurting.

The most unpleasant aspect for me was the indescribable "tugging" sensation when he pulled out the vas deferens to snip them. And that wasn't painful at all, just really, really weird.

The needle didn't hurt particularly badly, it's just that I didn't feel anything else the whole time.

what the fuck

no kids, only rotting crotch diseases.

i'm in japan and it is one of the very few procedures that are not paid by with insurance.

prices range from around $2500 to $5000.

Is it reversible?

What's a penis????

Is op even fucking answering anything?

Man, am I happy I had mine done before coming here. It makes sense, though. They really want their birth rate to rise.

Where you at zainichi bro? Akita here.

It seems he vanished, but I've had one too. I'll try to answer anything that gets asked.

What was your question?

know if a vet can get one cheap through the va?

I'm from India. Vasectomy is free here. In fact, the government hospitals pay you ~USD 30 sometimes. Since there's a shit load of people here.

osaka. i really want to get a vasectomy. osaka chicks hate condoms. this one girl i met last weekend prefers anal, so we'll see how that goes.

Sorry. Canadian expat in Moonland here. Couldn't say.

Nice. What are you doing there? Work? Study?

work for an investment bank. one more year or so, and i get to go back to singapore.

japan is cool. the cost of living is so cheap here, but i hate being cold.

Men who get vasectomies are nothing more than cucks who fell for the bullshit their women are selling them. They don't want you, they don't want to breed with you, they're trying to eliminate you from the sexual gene pool. You are a waste of effort. Do not fall victim to their lies. Do not let them talk to you, even once, about a vasectomy. Tell them, "You don't want kids? Have your Uterus baked with ablation instead."

i dont even want to breed myself either so who cares

>
just go to public bath, 112 degree water should kill the lil swimmers

Goddamn that's expensive.

ITT: Lots of people don't know what a vasectomy is.

Why are you so goddamn stupid?
Go kill yourself, right now you're just a parasite on the back of the mankind.

Agreed.
Snipfag here as well. Staggering the level of ignorance about sex, even with social media and the internet

You're a retard. I won't even grace your mindless tirade with an answer

so is it just clear, like pre-cum?

Why didn't you wait for Vasalgel, you idiot?

parsemusfoundation.org/projects/vasalgel/

No, it looks the same as it always did.

Oh sure, I'll get a brand-new experimental treatment applied to my balls, rather than one that's been performed for over 100 years. What could possibly go wrong?

Oh sure, this guy isn't going to make a couple more people who are completely useless and do nothing but take from society for a couple decades, but he's the parasite.

Kek. When I read the questions of other fags I think mankind won't make it. You never seen a school form inside?

Don't wank too soon dude. I started again after 2 days and it stretched where they had knotted the tubes. Scar tissue built up and became agony to cum. Had to have another op so they could remove the scar tissue.

Should've gotten gelded like a fucking horse you beta cuck

Came for the enlarged swollen balls, left disappointed...

Also, there might be a little blood the first time you cum after the surgery, so don't freak out.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasectomy#Complications

Mine swelled up about a week later. Like a couple of oranges, fucking agony. No photos, sorry, was 20 years ago.

An ex colleague I shared an office with would occasionally be unable to walk due to his vasectomy. He described it as the worst blue-balls you can imagine.

If there weren't any negatives I'd be snipped, instead I just ignore bitches - not worth it. It gets easier as you get older, combination of naturally diminishing sex drive and the horrors of seeing increasing numbers of peers trapped in their dysfunctional and costly relationships.

Pretty sure that image is a castration, not a vasectomy.

You don't really get the point of being a human, do you?
What's "useful to society"? Working, huh? Making money?
Or maybe raising someone up as a better human you have been, so that the next generations would prosper?
Fuckin narrow sighted retards.

How do you jerk off with no dick or balls?

so far in clinical trials it's been nearly 100% safe and 100% effective.

can you bust a load without pain?
haev you fucked a girl and busted inside?
any problem blowing loads and feeling awesome?

Are you vegan? Is that why you did it? How many times you busted your nuts in a pussy? Does it feel better being vasectomized busting your nut to the fullest in pussies?

How old are you?
You have any kids?
You have gf/wife?