I'm willing to pay $30 for a good RP which involves you playing as both Konata and Kagami...

I'm willing to pay $30 for a good RP which involves you playing as both Konata and Kagami, and me as a boy around their age.

We can discuss the specifics once we get to them, but I'm looking for a focus on toilet play, mainly the girls using me as their toilet (piss, scat, vomit) and foot play (being forced to worship their sweaty feet, etc.). Everything is non-con, and there should be heavy degradation. Verbal abuse is my favorite.

I'm willing to pay half up-front if you have an F-List so I can make sure you know your stuff. Please only contact me if you have experience ERPing and can write more than 2 lines per post. I like lots of detail when it comes to gross stuff like this.

My email is [email protected] if anyone is interested.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/YugureYowane/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumping to help OP in his noble pursuit

its a bot
sage

I'm not a robot.

I don't know the characters, but if you give me tomorrow to do some research then I can give you everything you've ever wanted and more. I have roleplay logs and an account on ao3 that I can provide as proof of my writing abilities. I've been roleplaying and writing disgusting fanfiction since I was in middle school, I also happen to be VERY into bathroom kinks and rape, I know my stuff, OP.

Sounds great, user. Drop me a line.

Bump.

Nigga

Sent you an email yo, I'm the scat man, hit me up if you're for real.

>30$ to degrade yourself
>good deal

Sup Forums in a nutshell.

only Sup Forums

except people do this for free every day

>not realizing OP is a bot and shill here to brainwash us
Let's see if it get's bumped page ten like always now that the faggot got what he wanted.

Where's the proof that OP is a bot? Whatever was linked here is gone

bumped for hours everytime it reached page ten an instant bump
Then flooded with pics
Reached image limit in less then 10 min

>OP is a bot and shill
I must have missed the part where OP was shilling or doing anthing only a bot could do

nvm fam
thread reported

I'm talking to OP rn via email and he doesn't seem like a bot to me, unless he's got a really gr8 AI system or something lol

lets just see if this thread dies then
ill wait

Better yet why doesn't OP delete thread? He has what he wants.

One time a bot was advertising on Sup Forums 'free pokecoins'
I went to the site and killed it
few months later same thing 'free pokecoins'
I went back this time and the fake chatroom that was there before now had an AI that would call you out and talk shit if you said it was a bot

crazy times my friend

Who wants to be friends here.
steamcommunity.com/id/YugureYowane/

Do you ERP?

this isn't real
this can't be habbening :'D