Sandnigger muslim here AMA
>inb4 why make boom ay lmao
>inb4 goat fucker xDDD

Only redpilled people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YafZkjiMpjU
youtube.com/watch?v=c79AXU8bOSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you follow the teachings of a pedophile war lord ?

>it's on the internet so it must be true

No pedophiles just actual horrible people in the east who just randomly do little girls
Also war lord ? It was the same situation as with the jews right now we just wanted a country

We get killed before we can even kill. In the past we killed but now it's just IS killing people

>if you think IS is funded and a group of muslims leave now

>picture of 9/11
>picture of IS

I said redpilmed people get out

Fortunatly these are people. People are pretty stupid

>marries a 5yo
>Fucks her at 9
>not pedo

>Muslim
>Redpilled

Pick one

why do people of islam feel inclined to join isis if it's against their religion to induce bloodshed

ISIS is funded by Saudi and Qatar, two of USAs allies. Muslims are nothing but scapegoats, really. The real terrorists are politicians and VIP's. Where did the mafias in USA ever disappear to? Oh right, into politics.

Even JFK spoke of secret societies, that control the world from behind the scenes.

This world is so fucked. Everything would be better if everyone just died.

Again
>it's on the internet it must be true!

>isis aren't real Muslims because I say so
Why do mussies pull this horseshit?

>ottomans crucify people
i cant belive there are retards buy that shit...

Get out

Actually, Mohammed marrying and fucking a kid is in the Koran.
Didn't you say you were a Muslim?

Get cancer blaming the jews again.

Fucking muslims are the real problem.
Read the news.

I see that you have trouble reading you're too much of a patriot.
>"muslims are brainwashed"

When your country djes something wrong you close your eyes, i think you're more brainwashed than any other muslim

so I know that in wanting to stick to tradition, Muslims eat halal, fast when they're supposed to, etc.. What I've never understood is the adherence to avoiding pork. I understand why that was a good rule in the past, where sanitation was unknown, meat was un-inspected, and eating pork meant getting parasites (or at least more commonly than beef, pork, or lamb) . Telling a group of people not to eat a hazardous meat was a really smart move. But why stick to it? You can't have a strip of bacon, really? Is that what your God would want?

Yes the armenian genocide and the holocaust never happened.

Back to ur bubble Jamal!

>acting like it takes away the purpose and credibilty of the info graph overall
Bet you can't deny the verses pulled out of your Holy book that a pedophile wrote can ya user? Why don't we talk about those lovely verses instead?

/thread

>redpilled
>the news

Yes nothing in the paper ever happened

Well actual we aren't allowed to eat any animal who eats other animals (it's part of nature's cycle) since we are carnivores

He can't explain it, easy win scumbag

>tallest building in Chechnya catches fire and burns for 29 hours straight
>it didn't collapse...
It also didn't have an airliner crash in to the side of it.

What you said made no sense. Also, I'm not a Muslim, and I live in Denmark. I'm probably much smarter than you too, cause we have free and superb education

I said redpilled.

The fucking head of ISIS is simon elliot a jewish mosad agent
IS does not stand for Islamic State(we already have enough)
It stands for Israeli State

Also Israel is going to batista bomb Russia

Better screen this for when it happens faggots

right, and that was a good rule in the year 1000 when carnivores were more likely to give you hookworms or tapeworms or other nasty asshole invaders. But pork is just as sanitary as any other meat if you cook it right, and it's got plenty of nutrients. What's wrong with it, or any other omnivore or carnivore meat?

Did you reply to the wrong post or are you just retarted?

An air liner made of alluminum, while WTC was made of steel. You go figure out the rest, unless you're stupid. And WTC7 didn't get hit by a plane, it just collapsed because of (detonations) fire

Found the jew.

True true but everyone claimed that the fire made the WTC collapse since it took pretty long to collapse

tinfoil hat, prepared.

That's true but pigs are all eaters if we'd eat more carnivores/omnivores
We'd get a overpopulation on herbivores

Not a jew.
Couldn't care less about them.
Better wear ur tinfoiled hat, assclown.
Not everybody believes ur bullshit

you're not in isis, you dont know their plans kid. I dont give a fuck who the "head of isis is" oooo so scary.. i'm talking about the people who "feel inclined to join isis" as I said it. They're muslims like you.

You can't even read, looks pretty blue pill to me, can't expect much from Muslims lol

>he says something bad about anything else but the islam ?!

Tinfoil

>the news
>completely owned by jews

your argument is invalid

>it doesn't matter that a jew is the head of a islamic teror group !

People are easy to be brainwashed especially when everyone in your family dies
Then you'll just say fuck it

>free and superb

It's like comparing a stock cooler and a aftermarket cooler

>Muslims
>people
you're brainwashed already, retard

Yes, Nice, Bataclan, 9-11, London-madrid bombings never happened.

Newspapers made it up.

Jewstory is invalid. No shred of evidence.

If you say so also the muslims did 9/11 happy now ?
Leave

Hey everyone!

Here's John F. Kennedy, being a tin foil hat too:
youtu.be/YafZkjiMpjU

Guess it was a good thing he got shot! Can't have a man like that as president, am I right?

Could you straw man harder?

He's talking about the people who "feel inclined to join isis" you retard. They're muslims like you.

God how thick can you be.

Muslim wants to blame everything his shitty religion causes on Jews.

Islam makes up fucking 80% of the world's problems, without you fucking morons everyone would be a lot better off. All for a false idol, how dumb do you have to be.

Why should i watch the The News produced by The Jews?

Fuck you and your bullshit TV and newspapers you fucking lying propaganda jews...

Muslims don't get to tell people to leave you fucking idiot, go join isis and suck a jews cock like the rest of your brothers. Goatfucking pedo moron, shield women in clothing because you only want to see little kids and animal arse

youtube.com/watch?v=c79AXU8bOSQ

The real question is if jet fuel could melt the steal beams why don't the airplane enginge melt as well during flight?
Of course this makes no sense so the other doesn't either and cannot work as the goverment wants you to believe.

Because you might learn that you are the problem in this world

Whatever makes you able to sleep

I'm not blaming everything on them we got shitty people on our side like
The saudi family are one of the most evil people in the world

Not one really intelligent person buys into that kike-story. You fuck-ups are the reason the right wing is not taken seriously enough.
You are the cancer why nobody really deals with the muslim problem.

I've worked in demolitions and fire rescue. I saw the collapse. The fires were cooling down. Most of the fuel was expelled in a flaming plume upon each impact. I heard the explosions before the buildings collapsed. I saw flashes. The buildings fell beutifully, identical to controlled demolitions. One of three towers wasn't even seriously on fire nor damaged before "jet fuel" took it down the same way. Before 9/11, jumbo jets crashed into other high-rise towers. You know how many of them fell? None. Also, the BBC reported the third trade tower fall before it happened. The flaming building was still standing behind the reporter. I'm not allowed to speak about what I saw.

Yes, cause news are so very trustworthy. Look how easy Hillary bought them all in her campaign

So you're telling me Hillary bought them all and lost? Are you fucking retarded? I mean, it's obvious you are, you've ruined any argument you wanted to control, but what the fuck kid?

Isis should kill you or you should join so we can kill you.

If you can fake a moon landing and keep it a secret for 60 years faking a few plane crashes is not very hard.

Thrustworthy, no.

Denying daily events because u don't trust them is smthng else

What if i tell you guys that BOTH, the Muslims AND the Jews are a big problem to this world.

>being this angry

>muslims are more agressive !!!

>inb4 shows pic of an agressive muslims because he repeesents every other muslim

Nice propaganda from a news article.

Journalist in Afghanistan:
"Now would you all please look as menacing as possible, and hold your signs high? Thanks for the help, here's 10 dollars".

Nice try, Shekelstein. I know my jews and that's something a jew would say.

>implying mass and velocity are irrelevant
>implying conspiracy theories about bombs inside the buildings make sense but all other observed evidence showing planes smashing into the buildings is somehow faked
>being this stupid

You're either baiting or legitimately stupid. Some advice: stay out of pizza places

Intelligent reply.

You are representing Muslims very poorly here kid, you're oblivious to everything and can't trust anyone because your country is so full of shitstains like your brothers, friends, and father.

The news is a lie, Jews are at fault for everything, and ISIS are the only Muslims who are "brainwashed"... you sound brainwashed to me, your life is fucking over at this point, and it's going nowhere. Where will you be in 20 years? either dead or in the same situation.

How much is 1 skyscraper?

the tallest building in Chechnya is pretty fucking short.

any way fuck off to

Half-truths are lies too, you know? And I haven't said, I deny all these events, but many of them, like the Orlando shooter.

Also, I watch many different news about events and make up my own mind.

Stance on women? Burkas Etc.

Not the same guy you're replying to, but calm the fuck down, user.
You're no different than those sandniggers.

There is no list of things you can't fuck it just says "dont fuck before marriage"
Fucking goats or anything else has to do with a persons standards and morals

>people are surprised that building which wasn't rammed with a jet at top speed didn't collapse

>Redpilled only
>The Jews did everything wrong ever!!!!11!!
you're people are basically dying and killing others over a false idol, how fucking retarded is that, fighting over religion in 2016 is extremely childish. Fucking grow up, bunch of kids, even your elders should wear dunce caps.

I never said that IS muslims are the only ones brainwashed i just said that they are

And i ready stated that the saudi family are equally evil as the Zionists not the jews

I'm not oblivious to everything, I don't hate jews, and I'm not a brainwashed Muslim.

I'm a lot different, thanks though

A jet made of alluminum, while WTC was made of steel. And building 7 collapsed of "fire"

I really don't care that's your choice for me. I'm not going to force anyone to wear one.

A lot of evidence that the ZIONISTS and the SAUDI family had a lot to do with the world problems

Everyone who says jews and muslims are the blame of everything leave right now

It's the people with money like the higher class
>george soros, rotschild, rockefeller, almost every saudi family

The problem about Muslims is, that they hate everyone else and are openly aggressive and intolerant to others.

The problem about Jews is, that they secretly hate everyone else and they stick together to control others behind their backs. They own the Banks and the News in almost the whole world. The jews would act friendly to non-jews but would stab their backs for their own profit at any time.

The zionists control the news to make muslims even worse than they actually are so the muslims become more furious because they can't do anything

They see the west as zionists

>although I may be this
>atleast I'm not this, this, and this

No you're not, user. You've been generalizing and cherry-picking throughout the entirety of your argument. You may not be a brainwashed muslim, but you certainly a misguided fool for thinking you're any better than those dune coons.

>to make muslims even worse than they actually are

actually the muslims are worse than shown in the news. i lived in a muslim neighbourhood for years and i can tell they are the worst subhumans on this planet.

Examples

You're talking about the wrong westernized fake muslims

>i drink smoke fuck and hate others!
>i'm a radical muslim !!!!!

>they can't do anything

Stop being Muslim.
Yes, it's this easy.

Can you suddenly stop being whatever you are ? Also they'll just change it to sandniggers

I'm done for today
I hope anyone got something out of this a lot of trolls as usual

>inb4 yes muslims are bad !! .

Original

Wrap it up this thread is done

Pretty sure it's in your holy texts too...

Jet fuel can soften steal beams