Ben Affleck leaves the DCEU after discussion with Zack Snyder

>Our sources confirmed that Ben Affleck decided to break his contract and leave the DCEU after having a very heated argument with director Zack Snyder
>"He wasn't very happy with the direction Zack is going with the Justice League movie and he wanted creative rights. After Zack told him to "go back to his oscarbait movies", they got into an argument that lasted over 20 minutes. And that was on the set, in front of the whole crew", said our source, who's a WB employee.
>"We're really lost right now. I think this might go public in July, and then we have to start looking for a new Batman", he added.

cinemablend.com/news/1528990/the-bat-flew-away-ben-affleck-leaves-the-dceu

Is capekino dead?

Fake and gay

You nearly made me die... fuck you op

THE DCEU IS DEAD.

BURY IT.

God I hate Ben AffLAC

go to bed Feige :^)

As much as I sincerely enjoyed his Batman in BvS, I would have laughed so fucking hard had this been true. Fuck you OP for not making me laugh.

Glad it's fake. I don't care anything about cinematic universes or any of this garbage but I really want Benjamin to get some real fuck you money to make a big movie. Even if it is about the shittiest fictional character.

>Zack Snyder says "oscar bait"

Dropped

BenFU to be new CAP. America?

what's funny is that dc is probably in the middle mitigating any and or possible disputes, cause it's trying to get it's cinematic universe off the ground and in the air.

> After Zack told him to "go back to his oscarbait movies",
rekt

He got you good, didn't he? Either way it would be hilarious.

Based Zack.

HOPE ITS REAL

END CAPESHIT ONCE AND FOR ALL

MAKE CINEMA GREAT AGIN

all that would mean is 30 more years of marvel flicks

Why is his right shoulder slightly transparent?

that's his left shoulder

>go back to your oscarbait movies
based snyder proves bats can't handle the bantz

It's his right shoulder, it's just happen to be on the left side of a picture

V funny m8

Seriously tho, shoulders shouldn't do thag

>It's his right shoulder, it's just happen to be on the left side of a picture

>tries to stir controversy
>makes zach look better in fake story

If only, if only.

My wife's son would've beat me up if this was real..

to answer your question, I think those thin bars/white shit is some effect put on top of the original photo

stopped reading after "oscarbait" desu. snyder doesn't talk like a fucking Sup Forums autist

you got my hopes up with your bait OP

fuck off

>implying this would happen when Ben literally got his dream job of making a Batman movie as Batman

I kinda wanted this to be true.
Affleck's too good to be starring in this filth.

You're one massive faggot