I'm a fairly well known celebrity. I won't indicate which 1. I wouldn't say everyone knows who I am...

I'm a fairly well known celebrity. I won't indicate which 1. I wouldn't say everyone knows who I am, but a fair amount indeed to. I just honestly wanna disappear. I wanna become normal again. What do I do?

>PIc related it's me.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/julioanddylan/episode-0-i-didnt-come
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hi dewy.

malcolm in the middle dewey

Nice try, dewey.

you make COME?

soundcloud.com/julioanddylan/episode-0-i-didnt-come

Move away, and when anyone says "you look just like Dewey from Malcolm in the Middle" chuckle and say "I get that a lot"

Fuck off.

P.S I'm not Dewey for realsis.

Pls help

Did he grow up weird or ok?

Its hard to tell from that picture

change your name, sell your shit, and drop off the map into some small town somewhere and have a fake job selling shit on ebay to explain where you get money from.

at least he isnt a broken down version of his own famous face like Frankie munez.

OP was he nice in real life?

time stamp biatch

frankie is fucking cool though. he does street races just to race. he makes shitloads of money from it, but he is a damn good racer.

We weren't allowed to talk to him on set.

He has well know mental issues

That's Paul Walker your thinking of

Open up a bakery

How much more threads do you wanna make?

Not sure how much of that Malcom in the Middle money you're still rolling in, but move to a flyover state, get a job in an office doing menial shit, and keep your name out of the news. Bam. You'll be forgotten quicker then Oprahs skinny phase.

Edit: fuckin captcha

no, Frankie does it too. he does runs through Big topanga canyon and Cuyamaca Rancho, and out in those industrial parks in yorba linda. he was racing those chinks up by sausalito last spring.

wtf are you even writing.
Write real words and sentences

If you don't wanna be recognized just grow a beard and do some Slick hairstyle that wont get you recognized and you should be good.

he races people in cars for money, you fucktarded sperg

Hahaha.

You're alright, Dewey!

why are you spamming this?

Prove it you fucking faggot

I've seen him race in a 996 turbo he had tuned for him, that has shitty paint, and racing tires.

you dont take pics at money races unless you want to get your head kicked in. shit is illegal as fuck.

>Proof
>Severe lack of any proof
kek

am I supposed to go find frankie munoz and get him to sign a fuking affidavit stating he street races illegally?

Sup Forumsitch please.

So you're Erik Per Sullivan?