Is PewDiePie actually gonna delete his channel?

Is PewDiePie actually gonna delete his channel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UO6NuZAedbA
youtube.com/watch?v=9TGhrSp2_9Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who is this a war general and which channel as I only have the 5 main channels

I don't have Sky which channels do you have channel 2

Yes and he'll create a new channel with active subscribers

No

I hope so

i hope he has a bath with a toaster

Moo

have you seen his videos? the average ones now have below 2 mill views. you have to understand his mentality, he's used to being stupidly successful. he climbed millions of subs like it was nothing. now he thinks he's basically the shit and the sudden drop in views is making him have a crisis. he'd rather close up his channel before it's dragged to the ground and start again to feel the rush of climb the ladder again. now he can say oh I just closed the channel and started again because I don't give a fuck about subscribers instead of being known for a failed channel that isn't relevant anymore like epicmealtime is

This

someone please post this to his *any social media*

78 million dolllars

he doesnt give a fuck nigga

do people really care about this? even if he deletes his channel, it will change nothing, only for 12 year old kids.

Fo SHure yOYu tTHing THINGING ITS BEANuping the whole set ? Haha youre so Fukvinh tihght little bitch ill beast bean u it beanup the beanpumping all ay at you dude watdda ya say we go faoFr a gofing match ya y ey ey? EY EY EY> EY EY EY?

He's a 5 star general, fucktard, give him some respect.

I eat DINNERS for dinner

He will delete at 5pm gmt
See video youtu.be/UO6NuZAedbA

In how many hours and minutes?
I wanna watch it live.

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=9TGhrSp2_9Y

>that isn't relevant anymore like epicmealtime is
Epicmealtime isn't relevant anymore?

I think ray William Johnson will be a better example as he once was too the most subscribed on youtube

kekd

marketing 101, brand change will effect the consumers, i.e. coke/pepsi classic

Faggot

>epicmealtime
True. I can't remember the last time I watched those guys making food. Probably two years ago?? I lost interest.

Why do you care? His viewerbase is like 10-14 right?

>Inb4 underaged banned

i watch whatever i want. any problems?

he'll just make a new channel

See? 2016 isn't all that bad.

i love his dead stare

Hes definetly wealthy, but does he have the balls to cut off that revenue stream. Idk if i could.

Why would he?
He'd be shooting himself in the foot and warping the wound in feces.
If I could pump 13 year olds for money by screaming at a camera and playing a video game, I sure as shit wouldn't stop after it made me rich.

He said he's going to make a new channel because 40million subscribers pisses him off when he only averages 2million views per video.
So his idea is only have 2 million subscribers and getting 1 mil views per video.

Isn't he the guy that does commentary on people watching video games? People actually watch that? Don't you want to accomplish something in life? There are better things to do with your time.

He stopped doing that 7 years ago, grandpa kill yourself.

You've been keeping track of this guy for 7 years? Do you have any idea what you could accomplish in 7 years in the time you spend watching YouTube videos? Think about it. Isaac Newton invented CALCULUS in the same amount of time it's taught in junior college.

>any youtuber
>relevant

Actually I've been watching him for 12 years

just with 100k ppl you can live if 100% of your videos are monetized.

He can do what ever he wants basically

hes gonna pussy out.

He may leave yt believing he came and conquered, or he may be a man of his word and delete his channel because hes done with the drama and stress. Its without a doubt changed him.

What's stopping you from doing it? Oh, you're most likely a talentless piece of shit. I hate whe people say "if I could..."

He not gonna,he just finished recording a new season for his YouTube red serie

>HURR DURR MY CHANNEL HAS SLIGHTLY LESS VIEWS I HAVE TO DELETE IT NOW

Are you upset?

no, i am keking that he's thowing such a massive tantrum though

In reality, this just helps seperate the humans with good genes from bad genes. This isn't a good thing. We need intelligent humans to make it as a species. We need to be technologically sufficient and invent and discover.

>he's thowing such a massive tantrum
The only one throwing a tantrum is you

>implying Sup Forums isn't mostly just 12 year olds anyways

In reality, I've been watching him for 15 years

Good get this unless fucking faggot off my YouTube...

He's making a new channel is all.

>implying all of his previous subs won't just flood back in
he's just gonna lower his subs by a bit.

>youtube has changed him
I agree. He started out expecting to gain nothing and has now been on top for years. He tries to compete with the latest trends like francis of the filth but can't keep his older fans happy because of it which must bring a lot of stress.
I'm not calling his bluff. He can start fresh and fuck off all the old subs that complain every video.

t. haven't watched Felix in a while but still like and respect him

It will be a closer representation of how many real followers he has.
He's basically doing it to prove a point.
It will be closer to 2 million subscribers instead of 50 million

so i have never watched any of his videos, or markipliers, or tinyeye whatever the fuck, they always seemed like those kinda cringey channels aimed more towards kids who don't know any better in order to take advantage of the whole "im totally random guis!" scene. Are their videos actually any good(i doubt it) and why the fuck should i care if someone rich as fuck thanks to taking advantage of dumb lil shits is deleting a channel? I am usually watching congressional hearings so honestly want to know if i should give a shit... as others have stated it's pretty obvious that it would either be because of brand change, publicity, some need to hit 50mill(contract? etc), or as a few other channels have done, they act like they are leaving, create a new channel that they may not show their face on in order to give the sense that it is some new channel with some new user, but in fact it's just them again starting new, learning from mistakes, a new way to make alot more moniez....and masses of faggots just eat it up.

so tl;dr should i give a shit, and why do you?

I loved pewdiepie when he was edgy and had a beard

Pewdiepie is appealing to an older crowd now.
He isn't a cringe memelord

He will make a new channel about cooking or knife reviews

Pewdiepie is an entertainment GOD, he could make anything good to watch.

Is this one user that keeps posting PewDiePie related threads, and if so, what is the reason for this obsession?

op is 12 and loves the P

What is it he does now, again?

>Saved

...i wish pewdiepie made more Sup Forums-esc humor...
>when he actually aims for adult jokes (like hes been doing a bit more often) hes not half bad

>Taking this shit seriously

ok grampa, go watch some talk show on tv or whatever old people like

i don't know what this means...
>he isn't a cringe memelord
ok honestly gonna take that into consideration and may just watch a video and put it to the test.

cheers m80s

Very true on both accounts!

I would suggest watching his old videos where his popularity began, his horror and his Amnesia were some of the better ones. If he starts screaming and yelling skip ahead a year and try another video cause he did go to shit for awhile. Also maybe some of his more current ones they arnt as funny as when he first started youtube but not that bad and you might get a couple laughs.

You're too smart for this thread! There are way too many mentally deficient people on this thread, and most other threads for that matter.

also taken into consideration

in all honesty i will probably never type his name into the search bar, but if i ever think of doing it will keep the advice in mind

Further and further down the rabbit hole. I wouldn't care but I can't not care because this affects me. I don't want people wasting their time with nonsense. I want to talk to people about stuff I like. I hate not being able to talk to anyone because they are all off in lalaland with peudepay.

In reality, you're just another user in a sea of anons posting on Sup Forums with no real achievements in life.

I think you're referring to yourself! You are in a sea of anons, and lost in the shuffle. I'm the only user taking heed to you. The world does not even notice your existence, nor will it notice your death.

Dude you're actually retarded, just saying...not even same guy you were talking to

You're taking it like the guy LITERALLY spent 7 years doing nothing but watching pewdiepie...
You're also acting like Issac newton spent 7 full years doing nothing but inventing new math with no down time at all

If i need to explain anymore as to why you're making yourself look autistic, i think the best cause of action would be to help out the gene pool you mentioned by not reproducing.

Yeah...perfect example os your post
Pretty much this as well, the retards talking about wasting time instead of doing shit...while ironically browsing Sup Forums, shows how intelligent he is

>pic related in the fact that you give off a strong sjw vibe and i think it would piss you off a bit

His content is kinda similar to h3h3 these days, but better.

Who gives a flying fuck about some homo named pewdiepie?

Did YOU watch the videos?

It's not about the fucking fame and "ooo youtube subscriber adrenaline rush ooo". It's about the fucking money. Youtube isn't showing his videos to his subscribers or into the suggested videos list anymore. He will if he starts fresh with a new rise in subscribers.

Everything Isaac Newton did in his life was directed at his goals and helped in his achievements. Like me. Posting in a few joke threads while I wait for people in other threads to respond to my music posts while I research quantum mechanics on my other laptop. It's all a circle of research.

Fun fact. People would literally make sure the dirt around the spots Isaac would sit by would remain UNTOUCHED like your mothers vagina so that nothing could disturb his genius at work. Anything could have been a variable in some thought experiment.

yeah this

thought it was kinda obvious, that alot of major youtube channels are "closing their channel" or rebranding fairly soon after a youtube policy/algorithm change or whatever you want to call it.
is it just not obvious that this is just a way to get around that and create a channel that fits within what they need to keep reaching a wider audience and rake in more money etc?

No, why the fuck would he, this is just a way for him to get a quick 50 million subs.

Also, whats in the cage behind him?

Toad.

You might be the first sterilized in a logical society, and then placed in a concentration camp with the other vermin.

Thats Slippy his new toad
I thought it was a personal reference to Pepe but hes cute and shits on pewdiepie from time to time

Love toads and frogs. Own a whites tree frog and three fire bellied toads.

a toad

Well then he has the amphibian for you

Look at the time on each post, there is two of us moron. I like to observe threads like these!

I stumbled upon him when he was doing his cry of fear videos and I used them as a walkthrough at like.. 15 years of age? That was six years ago.

But yeah, his content is basically him screaming into a mic at something thats 'scary'. I'd honestly rather watch paint dry.

Again, you're being a massive retard...

>everything Isaac Newton did in his(im guessing you meant adult) life was directed at his goals and helped his achievements

No, no it wasnt... the reason why you and other unintelligents like you think this is because nobody documented what he did in his past time, because that wasnt important for the history books

Nobody documents what Micheal Jordan watched at home or what he did in his home because thats not important to why hes famous

Again if i need to explain even more as to why you're retarded then just tell me, this is kinda fun fucking around with someone that thinks they're smart...

>quanum machanics...

Ok i actually laughed out loud at this...and im an astronaut
if you're gonna try to sound like youve achieved something, you have to stoop down to sound believable...its common bullshitting rules.

Give me the first 3 rules of quantum mechanics user and ill prove to everyone how full of horseshit you are, even if you answer correctly...

Cant tell if this is a rebuttal, a compliment, or just nonsense.

Well then both of you are equally retarded. Congratulations...

>Claims he's an astronaut over Sup Forums in a thread talking about pewdie pie.

nice bait.

Nah, he's referring to everyone here, like your post applies to yourself and everyone as well.

Yup

DUBBED SO HARD

>Not getting the obvious sarcasm made in direct response to the other user saying he studied quantum mechanics

Holy shit you're even more retarded than the newton fag (gonna start calling him fag newton now)

>inb4 b8...10/10 made me reply

>talking about wasting time instead of doing shit...while ironically browsing Sup Forums

It's not that ironic! I browse things such as Sup Forums to get a good picture of our society, and to make a proper assessment with that information.