Anybody got experience with some srs harm to another human? Specifically cutting off sum 1s pinky finger...

Anybody got experience with some srs harm to another human? Specifically cutting off sum 1s pinky finger. I got robbed by a junkie who wasn't always a junkie, shit died down, and I'm ready to hit. I could jump him and whatever no problem. Butt I bought some garden sheers and thought I'd knock him out then cut his pinky off to send a message.

Pic unrelated

cut off your own pinky and really send a fucken message

Just kick the ever loving shit out of him. Cutting off his finger takes it to another level you aren't ready for... family. Strip him naked or something, don't cut off any appendages.

Obey the dubs cunt

Use small garden sheers then burn ti close upso he doesnt bleed out.

Bro.... trust me.... I'm ready for anything short of killin dude.... just cause I used 2 have love

If he bleeds out its his fault 4 bein 2 pussy

Shud be clear..... not lookin 4 guidance in morals.... lookin 4 cleanest way to get shit done.. it's gettin done either way just gotta do it quick

Make sure you post pics on here when you do

May b.... dont trust here nemore. Moot sold it to see eye ayyyyyyy for all I know lol.

Just don't wanna leave a trail... but cops round here don't do SHIT. So mite get posted

If I post shit it wont b this thread
I feel like this wus the rong place 2 go 4 dis...
. Perma summa

Bm

>just cause I used 2 have love
you sound like a wigger faggot.

i had a homie who cut off this dudes ear with garden shears for raping his friend.

ITT: 12 year old makes out he's a psychopath for attention

This isn't the movies garden shears will not work. The bones are to hard for that and the shears don't have enough leverage. But 18" bolt cutters do. It's still harder than you think. How do I know? In my youth I a was a skinhead, a few of them in the group started dealing large amounts of meth, sometimes people didn't pay after being fronted large amounts. There was a few of us that got paid to get them to pay. I was with one the guys who was a total psycho and I watched him do it twice. He also used to cut 3x3 chunks of skin and pull them off with channel locks.

kek

dont cut off the finger but cut the skin between the fingers

best of both worlds: he keeps his finger so its not too brutal but you also get so send a brutal and terrifying message

Wow. OP IS A FAGGOT

Plastic gangster

Do it and take pics

Easy. My plan will get you laid aswell.
Step 1: Rape someone who has aids
Step 2: Rape him so he gets aids
Step 3: ?????
Step 4: Profit

You can't hurt anyone, motherfucker, you can't even spell.

There is a gentleman who played music in bars near where I went to college. He had a similar situation of which he sang often. In the song, based on true events, a junkie stole from him. He uses an aluminum baseball bat to remove the chap's teeth! Note that this is illegal here, and was likely for entertainment only. This is the only story I have on similar events. When people have borrowed money from me in the past without returning it quickly, I make my displeasure known, remind them often, and have patience. I have always been paid back. I doubt that method works with a junkie so I am of no use.

how's middle school?