Heartworms - the shins

this leaked today and i haven't seen a peep about it on this board.

is Sup Forums just slow and dying or are they just that irrelevant?

americans are not awake yet relax with all your hasty conclusions bud

gomennasai

is it any good?

yeah i like quite a bit actually. the second half is stronger to me. if you dug port of marrow, you'll dig this.

I like CTN and OIW a lot, WTNA is alright, and I didn't like their last one too much. What are the odds of me liking this?

bump

oh bet ill give it a listen

Cherry Hearts is the biggest painting with rip off I've ever heard

Fantasy Island is a great song

I don't feel like downloading this. Could someone post the song that goes like "He was just a little man, oh oh oh, he was just a little man." I remember they teased that on Instagram like a year ago and I was dying to hear the full version. Maybe it's not on the album, I don't know.

The Fear is far and away the best song

Big step up from Port of Morrow. Good on you mercer

Anyone got a link?

the shins are everything what's wrong with indie rock. simplistic song structures couples with avantgarde pretentiousness.

Dipshits claiming "______ is what's wrong with indie rock" is what's wrong with indie rock.

i didn't mean to insult indie rock as a genre. what i meant is that "indie rock like this particular album
has the worst traits of this genre".

>shins
>pretentious
Lmao

>avantgarde pretentiousness

I like the shins. Hopefully this is aight. Port was a disappointment.

Have you ever heard the shins before? They are extremely straightforward stuff

>2017
>listening to The Shins

lmao

They're a great band why should the fact that it's 2017 not make me want to listen to their new album it's not like the quality of music has been so good this year that the shins aren't worth my time

Does anyone have a link

shits on freaking piratebay ffs

its bretty good

I'm still waiting

pls

Lol yeah Cherry Hearts definitely gives Painting With vibes

I'll listen to it when it gets out on Spotify. They're actually my favorite band, but I can be patient for two days more.

The songs they've released have all been really solid so far. I really liked Port of Morrow, wonder if this will hold up.

Bunch of songs are like mid 2000's Of Montreal tracks. Not a bad thing I guess, I'm diggin it

This is exactly what I thought listening to it my first time.

SHINS MAKE ME HAPPY

Shins haven't been the same since Garden State OST. Zach Braff's New Slang was the shit