Ask a straight guy who just sucked off a black guy he found on craigslist anything

ask a straight guy who just sucked off a black guy he found on craigslist anything

Do you realize that sucking a dick makes you gay?

You may not be gay, but you sure as fuck ain't straight if you got off on sucking cock, buddy. Own your queerness, faggot.

Everytime I see this I wonder if it could actually be true.

Schrödinger faggot

>Straight guy
>Sucked off a black dick
choose one

you just sucked a disgusting nigger cock

Your great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandparents would be fucking disgusted in you.

Race traitor.

Nigger lover.
Sucking dick makes you a bigger faggot than you already are, OP.

why do you think you're straight

How does it feel to be a faggot? Are you shitting rainbows now?

haha, saw this thread from catalog and opened it to say exactly what you said.

also, nice dubs.

because I am
I know

How does it feel to be straight your entire life and then suddenly become an utter faggot?

What's your favourite food?

negro smegma

That guy's chocolate genitals are melting!

Sauce?

Dont know. But i know thats shane diesel's cock . He's a bbc god

Somehow managed to fit this inside me

No you didn't. That's a pic that's on loads of websites

Black user that has been here for 9 years. Ask me anything.

Each year for the past couple of years, a black guy comes to visit his family around Christmas time and fucks me. Met him on grindr and it's almost that time of year again.

Pics not related. Just posting stuff

Why do you feel the need to share you love for black guys fucking white girls with the world?

can you come round my house and fuck my sister while I beat off and take pics?

No. Cucking is a shit fetish and you should be ashamed for having it as one. I will not be your fetish.

faggot

Says the one who wants to jerk it to my BBC. Got anymore questions?

I got one, if you've been here 9 years then why are you posting in this ancient b8 thread?

I pretend it's me getting fucked. I don't care if they fuck women.

I'm bored and like to do AMA.
Just go out and be a trap get fucked by niggers. It's not that hard. They fuck anything with a hole.

Yes anyone would I working brain knows not all black guys have huge dicks. I for one am only 7x5.5.

@714645697
>bumping this shit thread

I have a BBC so that's not really my thing.

blacks have got that nasty ass waxy skin

what did it taste like?

Why do you think you're straight?

Black guy here, i have a beautiful redhead blue eyes gf who loves the look, smell, and feel of my chocolate skin. Stay mad white boi.

>Black guy here
Prove it.

How tall is Tokyo Tower?

Nigger what are you posting a pics of some balls? I just want time stamp pic of ya hand or something. Don't make it gay.

I'm actually a faggot (well, bisexual) with a boyfriend and I would NEVER touch a nigger cock or get with anyone that's been tainted by nigger cock. That's fucking repulsive, you need to draw the line somwhere. If you're desperate and pathetic enough to suck a nigger cock you're as gay as they get. Nothing straight about you. Period.

your spic dick's ball?