Hey Sup Forums, professional barista here

Hey Sup Forums, professional barista here.

Dubs choose what I draw on their cappuccino.

>professional barista
you're a fucking waiter, fuck off

draw yourselof paying attention in school and getting a proper job

You are supposed to draw as you pour you faker.

draw a star to proove youre not a fake

Goatse

draw yourself pouring that fucking cappuccino

>Professional
>Barista

Choose one.

Autists biting hard

/thread

draw a hairy nutsack

a dick

Boobs

>Professional barista

So you can't compete in the barista olympic games then?

A cock

Draw yourself

Winrar

swastika

winrar

Dat win tho

do both pls OP

you already drew a penis

Ex barista here. Op is not a professional, that work is too shit, he's some kid, half way through training.

can you make me a pokemon go frappacino?

"kill all niggers"

bump

bump.

Saying your a professional barista is like saying your a petroleum technician pumping gas.

"full serve petroleum technician"

Not op but yall niggas don't have taste in coffee if you think the barista doesn't make a MASSIVE difference in how it tastes.

I like coffee.

Sandwich artist as a subway employee

Top kek

a fat white pussy

OP get to work you poor worthless piece of shit barista. Every minute you make us wait, your family's disappointment grows exponentially

swastika! a fucking swastika

I started out as a barista part time while in college, got a proper qualification out of it as well. You need to apply the correct amount of force when compressing the ground coffee so you get that golden silky head to the espresso shot. Then you steam the milk at an angle for a latte so you dont end up with shitty cappuccino froth and so the milk is constantly mixing and creating a thin layer of foam. Make sure not to overheat and burnthe milk because it tastes like the shit out machines. Teens cant appreciate a fine cup of coffee

>swastika! a fucking swastika
muh nigga

Pour a Rosetta then op, if your a pro....

I appreciate someone has to have no goals in their life to give me the coffee i want. Im cool with it.

this

pokemon of your choice

pokemon of your choice .

"professional barista"

That foam is terrible. You spooned Sup Forums onto a really shitty poured latte. The colour is all wrong, and the only reason you were able to achieve the dry foam to write the Sup Forums is because you ruined the milk.

This is all correct.

Pepe the frog with Usa flag

Also, microfoam looks really really bad. Practice more. People won't appreciate that shit.

will OP deliver?