How would you guys respond to trespassers on your property...

How would you guys respond to trespassers on your property? I just hand a couple of teenagers jump my fence and use my pool. Told them to fuck off or I would call the cops. Eventually they left, but I need to know how I should react if they decide to come back.

Other urls found in this thread:

signs.com/blog/state-by-state-guide-to-no-trespassing-laws-signage/
bit.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Next time they're in your pool just go out there with a gun and make them swim laps for 3 hours. They won't wanna swim there anymore.

If you do this they definitely won't come back

Put the pool cover on it while they are in there. Or just urinate on them or something.

Film them and say you'll put them on YouTube. That's how you fight in 2016. But really, just call the cops and have them get arrested

Also post pics whenever this happens

I don't own a gun. I am not American.

What country are you in?

Oh, is that so? Well then I guess you should do a rain dance and hope that gets rid of me you 3rd world piece of shit. I will find your pool and shit in it. God bless America.

Act like any normal human who got their property vandalized and peace of mind broken.
Grab the most dangerous object near by and go out in as little clothes as possible, use violent and frantic
Movements.
Also shouting "candy-asses" or "pleb" should reduce unwanted visitors

> not living in freedom land
Call the cops I guess you massive pussy.

The greatest country in the world, Australia.

you could pour in more peroxide inside your pool

1.it will clean your pool out nicely
2.it will keep it clean

would place a warning sign though

I have a cricket bat. Also, these guys are like 17-18yr old man children.

Found the real problem

Grab my rifle and a bottle of whiskey, head out back load rifle and start drinking and say in a load voice "Who's guna fuck and who's guna die?"

Get a bat, yell loudly and make yourself appear bigger than you really are.
Just treat them like you would treat a animal you want to fuck off.

We'll maybe you should have thought of the consequences of having a pool that everyone would want to use and not having any way to protect it.
Get fireworks, make a God damn flame thrower out of a squirt gun if you have to. Just make sure to get the point across so theyre friends don't come back later

I am Australian and I own 4 guns, what's your excuse?

Shit on the pool

"Eventually left"

Well, as soon as they don't leave when you tell them to its criminal trespassing. So you should a called the cops you fucking fag. Or own a gun, and deal with it yourself.

Oh fuck off you bogan. You must live somewhere rural. Only dirty farmers own firearms.

If this is recurring you could always "treat" your pool (implications). Then again that might fall under booby trapping and at least in the US that's a no-no.

Get naked, run out to the pool and tell them they have to earn the privilege to swim the hard way.

Read this.

The issues are (a) have you given proper notice and (b) what is your liability if something happens. Ignore all the posters who suggest shooting or pissing on them. You have a real problem here.

signs.com/blog/state-by-state-guide-to-no-trespassing-laws-signage/

Actually I do live in the country, but I am not a bogan, I graduated high school and went onto take and completed tertiary learning that lead to working mineral analysis back in the mid 2000's.

I am now a DAF plant operator, you must be one of those protectionist firearmphobic city dwellers, enjoy your Sudanese/Lebanese Rape gangs.

where are you from op? i assume you are not american since you didn't point your gun to them on sight.

anyway next time you want to throw something at them, make the dog attack them or something (again everything in the case you don't own a gun) if you do you should point it at them and threat the shit out of them, tell them fake stories of your time in vietnam or some shit.
i do that all the time, it works perfectly with the asian assholes i have as neightboors

OP stop being a faggot old man and let the kids use your pool and smoke their weed

Faggot detected

> Only dirty farmers own firearms
That's the brainwashed mindset. You're basically getting cucked by teenagers cause you're too much of a pussy to do anything. The answer is quite obvious you call the police or be a man get a gun and fight the little cunts

Wah, must get lonely in the country. Enjoy your bush fires faggot. You probably can't afford home and contents insurance. Watch out for those hot and windy days.

bit.
ly/2gW8NmQ

well played user.

underrated comment

Wait till they come back. Eat a lot of Mexican food. Walk out, squat over the pool, stare at them, and unleash a torrent of shit while they're in the pool

Pour acid on them

Pffft, hahaha, I live in a town and own my house moron, I am living within my means and happy, you are what renting, living with parents or paying off a half a million dollars or more home? Good luck mate.

If you are from Melbourne you probably are a trendy tight jeans wearing cunt with facial piercings and an androgynous girls hair cut.

Likely more mass to aim at.

Get a bucket of those "Portuguese warships" jellyfish-things and throw them over the trespassers

This is legit a fool proof plan. It will fuck them up+ You get away with it.

>Or just urinate on them or something.
this is what i thougt of

get in with them, naked.

Bow down Peasant.

>Act like any normal human who got their property vandalized and peace of mind broken.
>Grab the most dangerous object near by and go out in as little clothes as possible, use violent and frantic
>Movements.
this
this so much

>How would you guys respond to trespassers on your property?
melt their face with time

Why does everyone have the 'If you're from Melbourne you must be a hipster' mindset?

Get a bat, always have it by your bed or behind the bedroom door. Tell them to get the fuck out or you'll beat the shit out of them

If I heard someone in my backyard I'd probably assume the worst and grab a gun. I'm paranoid as fuck.

Grab an AR-15 and just hold it. Dont say a word until they leave. Just stair at them, and if they dont see you, make a noise or something and i they refuse, fire a round into the air. A shot spotter will be there shortly

this method is best method

Because when we go to Melbourne that is what we see in the city

If they are teens and you get naked, you are highly likely looking at severe legal issues, if they are female, possibly attempted Rape charges, even if you are just naked in the pool with them.

>get chair
>sit by pool
>start to masturbate

Watch them fuckers leave and not come back.

tell them its cool to use your pool as long as you can join. say youl turn the heating on. dont act suss then call the cops and get in with em and small talk til cops get there.

Poop in your pool.

Correct answer

Charge them to use your pool, like $10 a head or make them share their drugs for the use of your pool. You could make some friends in the process. Or you could use violence and hurt, both are good options.

this

Good Idea

Get some extension cords and an old toaster
Trail them into your house and act like you will toss the toaster into the pool
if they call your bluff toss it in, scare the shit out of them
Laugh maniacally to persuade them you are a madman
They wouldnt want to swim in the pool of an escaped mental convict
If that doesnt work, go back inside and plug it in