Regrettably, my girlfriend passed away in a tragic canoe explosion several years ago

Regrettably, my girlfriend passed away in a tragic canoe explosion several years ago.

I recently discovered a trove of old nudes, but I am unsure of whether it would be good to release them. On the one hand, I want to respect her memory, but on the other hand, releasing them would bring joy to many.

So I'm leaving the decision up to fate, and if someone gets 89, I'll go ahead and dump them.

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Every fucking day

Rolling 4 nudes

Off by 2, unlucky Spider-Man!

89 shouldn't be a problem for me.

Tragic canoe explosion, that's how I want to go.

come up with a new fucking one faggot

bit.
ly/2gW8NmQ

Roll

>newfags don't know that this threads posted everyday

Roll

Nope!

Fuck you man
Now i want to sleep with an older lady

Rolling 4 nudes

someone rolled 69 yesterday on this thread yesterday, then OP said he's changing it to 89, i hit that too and that cunt never delivered

Op is a faggot

OP here, to speed things up a bit we'll say trips instead of 89. Increase the odds a bit for you guys...

kill yourself fucking self faggot, you will finally benefit society by doing so

Sorry for your loss user, rolling for nudes

> kill yourself fucking self

Close!!

rolling so that our canoes can explode too

roll

>shitposting intensifies

It was 89 the day before that. This thread has been spammed a couple times in the past few days. Op just likes to see how many people waste their time.

waste my time b

Roll for OP brain cancer surgery

OP here, I don't know about these fake threads you're referring to, but I'll keep the nudes to myself if nobody wants to roll. Fate has spoken.

roooooollll

so close ;_;

Canoe explosion WTF!! You sir are an idiot

let's all just post on 3 and get this over with

That is incredibly disrespectful for the tragedy we suffered

My canoe was just too big for your girl brah

Post a NN picture of the person you claim to be your ex lover instead of a model than I'll take back the claims.

Okay but this time have you got them on you- no they are with my dad and my canoe won't start so will have to walk rubbish.

> than

Your dead GFs dick is bigger than mine; may she RIP in peace.

Also Roll

rolling for 89

rolllllll

My dad has them? That's weird, why would my dad have nudes of my dead ex girlfriend. Sicko.

The USB is at my church and I'll just have to jump on the train to get them, but OP will deliver if you keep the thread alive - maximum 45 mins

roll

roll for canudes

She didn't have pockets in that costume so that's where she kept her packed lunch. Show some respect

He did yesterday in the same thread.

Why would the Church have them?

And will it increase to an hour again?

>packed lunch
Fucking lol you're alright user

No, it's a short train journey on the rickety bridge over the canoe lake, then a 5 min walk to the church. I left my desktop computer there accidentally and the USB is plugged into it.

Wait a second......this all makes sense now.........train canoe explosion, they must be related......

>Takes Desktop computer to Church

Roll.

It's not a very nice story, I don't want to talk about it please.

So they recovered the body but she had a water burial?

Hum Connecting the dots here.

OP here, my beloved ex was cryogenically frozen (rich uncle). I don't know anything about a water burial, dare I say that seems a bit far-fetched too.

Roll

Rololol

Rolling 89. I want those nudes.

nudz pls.

89? Ez.

rol

rolllllllllll

So I asked myself something.
>why is op hung on the number 89
>what train explosion
>wtf's a train canoe
>why use a Russian model as thumbnail

So I looked up train wrecks in 1989, only one of which ended in an explosion along with a body of water nearby. And I think I have an answer who ever Op is, was canoeing while the Ufa Train Wreck happened. The only thing is that the inccedent happened in June as the timing doesn't add up

That's if Op is to be believed, I still don't buy it

perfect first post
lost my shit

Rollerino

OP here, it appears neither 89 nor trips are coming about, I'll assume fate doesn't want this to happen.

Rollen

>p
Op is a phaggot??

89 tbh

ropll

89 part 2

OP here, I'm putting a post cap at 100 posts. If no trips or 89 I will throw the USB away

Good work.

Rolling

Will I be a savior?

Spam thread everyone please leave

Just for confirmation, if that was quads they wouldn't have applied

Just for confirmation if that was quads that wouldn't have applied either

Well

Op is the biggest fgt

18 posts remaining

op didnt even gave sample..

Roll

Not good enough. Cause Op's a fucking troll and I still can't believe people are wasting their time on this. I only delved into that dumb theory cause there's nothing else happening on Sup Forums

rip

Off by one!!

Rolling, maybe

Roll

10 posts remaining

there is nothing

How?

Roll..
Kek bless me.

Daily roll

confirmed.1111