Being white but not supporting White Pride

>Being white but not supporting White Pride
Explain yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g9JJIIS5mhs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because theres nothing to be proud of. yall have killed millions of people in stupid wars and always fuck up the world. from slavery to literally fucking world war white people just fuck shit up

why would you feel proud for your skin color?

i..i... have a tiny peepee

>fuck up the world
Do you miss that much not only being a monkey, but getting to act like one? You do know Africa still exist, and you can go there and make woowoo the entire day, and get AIDS, right? Because everything besides that do be know or witnessed in this Earth comes from Eurasia

because i respect black people too much

white people fucked africa up, with diamond trade and colonization. tell me morocco benfited from white peoples invasion

>Not being proud of a high score
cuck

White Americans are truly great. We didn't start slavery, we ended it. Something that no other skin color was capable of doing.

youtu.be/g9JJIIS5mhs
Clean up your souls, faggots!

because even though I am white my ancestry is from most of the world with black, asian, french, spanish, italian in there.

why be proud of being one thing when you can be proud of the human race, we sure did better than horses, the dumb fucks that they are.

absolutely bodied him user good job, fuck that nigger anyway

Because I am most likely have some prejudices. But I have better things to day than blame all my problems on some ethnic minority. Instead of bitching about them, and wasting my time, I actually choose to do something to improve my life. I may have some ignorance, but I am not stupid.

You don't 'fuck up' shit by stepping on it, m8. Whatever bad was done was compensated by good a billion times. If you disagree stop trying to argue, because arguing, for example, depends on logic and reason, things that blacks didn't know before Whites (tried to) show it to them. Actually, stop speaking English, just tear your clothes off and go around naked talking baddoka mooka booboo like a fucking retard. Otherwise, you have two choices:
a) learn to say 'there was some shit, yeah, but end of the day, thanks a lot, whitey'
b) be a fucking hypocrite

nigger faggots

fuck you

Because friends are better than enemies.

You do realize that there is still legal slave trade in parts of Africa? Also there are major genocides where so many are dying.

Not a matter of bitching about them, or blame them. That's just being a shitty white. Being white is knowing your own culture, what stems naturally from your people, and your ancestors prepared and guarded for you. Anything else is being a zombie without a kind, and without a history, who is so arrogant to thing that he can recreate the entire world in the tiny span of his life. Don't be childish.

we wuz kangs

because we can

lol, you know africa has been being africa long before we got there u dumb nigger. Oh and what about the many other countries where u shitskins make up the majority, you know, like all of them

Because i am not such an insecure little turd that I have to celebrate one aspect of who I am.

You are basically just replacing "gay" with "white" and following it with "pride".

>> mfw you realise white supremists are just really insecure boys

>yall have killed millions of people
And why aren't you thanking us for being so kind and clement as to allow you to live?
Kneel down and kiss my hand, I own your life.

Only reason I'm part of White Pride is to earn the confidence of morons, pose as a lone wolf operator, get them to give me money to run super hush-hush cleanup jobs. you know, real lone-wolf shit.

funfact: I've made so much money doing this that I haven't worked in 3 years and average a vacation abroad twice a year. lol.

> mfw when I see a fucking retard believing that White people only started recognizing and cherishing their own culture when they saw faggots doing it
You've any idea how alienated you are? I mean, seriously

haha none of you understand basic human empathy maybe learn to reflect on yourself objectively and then youll understand that the white people are the bad guys

14/88 wpww motherfuckers

was investigated by the fbi about this in 2010, let them wiretap me for free, they let me keep doing it, we even had a good laugh about it.

Because I never kissed my dad on the lips

bait

White people are bad for being the victims?

so that means blacks are the good guys? A group of people who kills more of their own kind than any other animal on the planet.

as in wetwork?

White pride is stupid. I will fight you assholes since you will be responsible for the extiction of the one and only race that is worth to be protected: gingers. We won't fucking vanish.

I have a genuine cultural and ethnic identity. I don't need to latch onto some generic made-up one.

Ha no how bout you provide one shred of evidence that shitskins aren't subhuman and why exactly we should allow you to remain enjoying all we have created.

You more than welcome to go live somewhere your the dominant race, oh that right you cant create functioning societies on your own, that why your here.

not before all you guys invaded. african people were peaceful as fuck before you got there and then you introduced greed

> cut your own dick
> learn to accept that winning is bad, loosing is good

Hm, very logical, user. It's really, really a good point. It's just, like, so much the very heart of humanity that the whole nature and the observable world disagree with it.

Faggot nigger

He is trying to tell you that you are doing the same as gay pride retards, you dumbass.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

WHITE PRIDE EXTRA WIDE

lLOL u dickhead

>winning
lol ok you won against peaceful tribal folk because you had guns and cannons- feel happy now? if yall werent violent as fuck maybe we wouldnt be in this predicament

I have no additional chromosomes, sry

holyyy fuck,, my sides, the denile..

>frican people were peaceful as fuck
Mate, honestly... if you're black, you have to know your own identity. It's more important than trying to prove your worth to people in a country that simply doesn't want you. It's your own history, and go learn it in reality instead of just getting pieces of propaganda. This is a total lie. Your ancestors fought and died in so many wars so you could exist, and now you're denying their efforts by lying for the sake of winning an argument. Don't be like that. No one wants to be that dirty.

Yeah being white but not a dumbass

I tell them whatever they want to hear. Most of them are still so wet over the turner diaries they'll turn their wallets inside out for anyone. Just shave your head, grow a goatee, get an "88" tattoo somewhere discrete on your body, make yourself look like a badass survivalist and don't give specifics about the "operation" youre putting together.

make sure you build up a little group of yes-men, never make them your mark, pick your investors wisely. Conspiracy theorists and conservative milquetoast ones that wish they could be as based as they think you are. If you ever start to get questioned, set your yes-men out on them.

its a money printer, seriously. I also do this with other "special interest groups" of all kinds. Made 50,000 off Westboro baptist about 8 years ago.

HA! better get that burn checked OP

Yes, I understand. But the point is insane. The natural state for any people, throughout history, was to affirm its identity and be glad of it. The only reason him (and you, apparently) think that anyone doing that is comparable in any way to gay movement is because the gays are the only ones that you have seen on the tv doing that. Which means you judge entire reality because of media made to enslave you. That's called alienation. Clearer now?

youre right it is our history, thats why if you ask any black they will tell you that africans were peaceful cause its true, passed down generation to generation

and tell me if im so wrong how could you know? white man had no idea what africa was like before they invaded

O SNAP OP

ok so if I'm to get this correctly, you dont ever do any of these "super secret missions" you just get funding for it and then make up some bullshit about how well it went

I support being proud of being white. I wholly embrace my white cultural heritage, both the good and the bad, as having played a role in who I am today, and I'm proud of who I am.

I support being proud of being white, but I don't support white pride. What white pride is today should instead be called what it is: colored hate. That way, actual decent human beings who are white and proud can claim the label "white pride."

You forget the fact that Christians did it, not the original white people

I'm not talking only about wars. Your people was not only destroyed by wars. Your identity was destroyed because you decided willingly to adopt the culture of Europeans in many ways, because you knew it was better. It happened then, in the past, and is happening now as you are, clearly, in this very moment covered all over by European culture that you chose to use, and live inside, because you know it's better. That's winning in a much deeper level, and you're just unable to see because your race never experienced it.

i like how one of the jew masterplans is to split whites against colored and you all just jump in with both feet.
so go ahead hate niggers all you want enjoy your race war and shit
youre just helping the jews getting rid of their trash before they get rid of you.

Whitebl pride and intelligence seems to be mutually exclusive.

O SNAP BURN OP

and you were there? give me a break smhhh

It's good to feel proud of yourself, but the point is:
1- Why do you focus on your skin color instead of you as a whole
2-Why would you have to be saying it to others? do you need others to acknowledge your pride? that is just cheap pride.

Hes a 15 year old faggot and you are encouraging him to continue posting fallacy. Just shut up and realize his shit makes no goddamn sense

O SNAP OP

because i am not an untried and untested know-nothing teen who uses racism to convince himself that he is a badass.

that, and im not a cuckolded virgin who cant score with women, and blames other races for their own social ineptitude.

kill yourself soon and make the world a better place

No, but the Arabs for example, did. Because they lived side by side with you for centuries, in what was known as Moorish culture, in fucking Afrifa. And they knew how to read and write, and they wrote about their wars, which you should read if you want to have identity.
And if you read, you'll know that the Moors started invading Europe when never an European stepped in your shitty continent, for no other reason than to spread Islam, because you blacks had by then already sold your soul to another people because YOU THOUGHT their culture was better. What you are calling tradition is cheap-ass whining that your father and grandfather invented because they didn't have the balls to tell you they'd failed you by being weak and submissive, so they preferred you'd blame someone else.
Again, I really wish you'll learn something from this and go actually study your history. You deserve, and need that. What you have is not real. And truth may hurt but it is always better than lies, black user!

Why do the blacks and gays get to do it then?

because believing im superior by birth alone leaves me vulnerable to living a complacent, entitled existence where I have no personal responsibility to be good and loving to my fellow man.

basically the same problem i have with christianity. if people say you're "one of the chosen ones" then what do you have left to prove? what do you have left to do? god gave it to you already. Seems like a pathetic and desperate way to live.

>decided willingly to adopt the culture of Europeans in many ways
>decided willingly

O SNAP

Because movements like "white pride" or "black lives matter" are what allow racism to continue to exist.
I think people who join these ridiculous movements should reflect on their lives and try to figure out why they're being so unproductive and caring about such silly things.
By being a part of these movements, you are being a disgrace to your race, and you are contributing to the continued existence of racism.

Neither were you, nigger. So you're not giving an argument against me, but against the very idea of having arguments. Which is just plain stupid.

nigs are everyones trash, we'll deal with the kikes later if need b, maybe this time we'll finish the job, for being all controlling as their seen they sure came close to extinction quite a few times

I bet you suck nigger dick, dont you?

Is shawn king an inspiration to you?

Fallacies can be committed by retards or geniuses. That is the problem with religious, politicians and the like.

>taking bait this hard

BOI

>mfw reichwing shitbirds too cowardly to check those dubs of truth

checkd, nice get user

Well, they know that everyone lived in mudhouses, didn't know that animals could be domesticated for food and labor, couldn't build sails or compasses to navigate the oceans, and had a tribal form of government.

Africa was shit and has always been shit. White people just took slaves, and then they took the pretty rocks under their feet. Without white people there would still be no electricity, running water, or toilets.

I find it as annoying as any other [insert minority] pride group.

I like the implications he makes. That we will destroy all but white, and we will be too weak to take a race that get their own country butt fucked on the daily

No one is talking about skin color, for fuck's sake. Don't you know how language works? When people tell you they'll eat a hot dog, you imagine an actual dog on fire? White is the way most people refer to Europeans, which some aren't even exactly white in tone. It may be a bad way to do so, but it's how people understand it.
We talk to other because, well, they choose to be around our lands and our places of cultural exchange. We're talking among ourselves, but others keep hearing because THEY CHOSE to me shoved on our faces.

I thought yall hated arabs but now you believeing them on shit like this?

>calling Alder's razor stupid

Because its 2016.

Its like being proud of an eye colour it doesn't mean shit.

You find them annoying, but yet you only stop the white pride. Why not get rid of the black and gay pride too? I mean, its only fair

we didnt need that shit caus thats what made white men evil

>Its current year

And millenial trash enters the room

So what you're saying is you'd be fine with a guy with skin black as tar as long as he lives his life according to european style standards?

im not being rhetorical here, i'm actually asking you.

>You find them annoying, but yet you only stop the white pride.
proof pls

I don't see anyone tying you up and forbidding you to kill a chicken, spread its blood over your head, and let it sit there for a week, because your orixa demands it. Because that's African culture and I'm pretty sure anyone in the world can do it if they want to. Instead, you want to read books, learn different things and study them, etc. which were all alien concepts to the dark continent

Give me your biased profile of the white men then.

Blue-eyed people are smarter than brown-eyed people.

If i could, user, i would gladly do it. But i'm a single man giving an opinion here.

Im saying, you find the other pride parades annoying, but yet you believe a white pride parade shouldnt exist. I dont need to prove anything, i asking you to explain your point.

No, I'm saying that being white is being European, an entire concept that is biological, spiritual, moral, historical and several other things. Not just skin color. But I would be fine with that guy, as much as I am fine with a common nigger if he's a decent person. No one in this thread is saying niggers are shit. Just saying that, as whites, we want to hold on to our stuff, and don't have a thousand faggots crying their hearts out each time we do that.

Because I prefer being pleasant over being correct or clever. :)