Ask a Pedo who got whispered into his ear ''you're a child abuser'' by her little cousin while she smiled and then...

Ask a Pedo who got whispered into his ear ''you're a child abuser'' by her little cousin while she smiled and then kissed me in the cheek after inappropriately touching her and kissing her in the neck.

AUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHH

You are alright there, buddy?

Just end it now, why live to make things worse. There's no hope for you. And believe me the damage is unrepairable.

You kidding right? I am so happy. She told me she'll come back as soon as she can.

> her
Op claiming to be female
Soooo tits and timestamp?

How old is she, and you?

Hey faggot im gonna find you cut you up into pieces then blend the pieces and drink the leftovers.

I can't tell if I fucked up or you need reading comprehension, but I am a male.

She is 12, I am 21. Gonna be posting the full story in another thread. Wait.

You can't undo what's done now.

>his ear ''you're a child abuser'' by her little cousin

both actually

>I can't tell if I fucked up or you need reading comprehension

I dont want to undo anything. I want to rape your ass and then cut you up for fun

I made a thread where I'll post a green of some selected experiences we had during this week. I'll answer any questions in there.

Ohhh. Fuck, man. Your picture and story kinda implied like 6 or some shit -- I was on the 'burn you at the stake' bandwagon then. They're sexual entities by 12. Just don't play any fucking mind games with her; make sure this is her decision.

Dude you're a fucking nigger. You have no idea how bad this shit fucks you up. She never going to be right again, and you are a fucking piece of shit and everyone hates you, fucking faggot.

Fantasy and reality are different things, your wishes are fantasy, mine are a reality now.

Janeway was the worst captain. Your opinion is invalidated.

No because you dont want to kill your cousin. If i was you id just murder the little slut for being so unholy

Nah, the only thing I did to her when she was 7 years old was play make believe that we were a couple (because she wanted to) some kisses in the lips but never anything else.

>Ask a Pedo who got whispered into his ear ''you're a child abuser'' by her little cousin.

her little cousin. You are a gril

Janeway was reckless and irresponsible.
She did more damage than good.

How do you continue breathing the same air as decent people? It must weigh heavily on your mind that you are the lowest form of scum known to mankind. Your life has less value than dog shit to those who know your dark secret. I hope your cousin outs you and I hope you are locked away like the animal you are. Then other more violent animals will devour you. If you're lucky you'll survive only to become a registered sex offender going door to door informing people that you diddle kids. Your hell is only just beginning. You fuck.

STORY THREAD.

Your opinion about this?:

"And whosoever shall cause one of these little ones that believe on me to stumble, it were better for him if a great millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea"
-Mark 9:42

Nope, just happiness. I can't wait till she comes back again so I can kiss her and hug her again.

12 and 21? She's just a filthy girl teasing her older cousin. A gap like that and the shit storm you face for fucking around with her could conceivably blow over.

Your little god couldn't stop me. Now she's mine.

God wont stop you but the devil will. Ill see you in hell little bitch, ill make sure to make every second of eternity count

Why would the devil do god's work? That makes no sense, nigger. If anything, the devil will give me a fucking badge and some cute 12 year old girls to mess around with.

0/10 who the fuck cares about what some disillusion asshat has to say and the user that subscribes to it?

Is just that when I waste my seed with lolis, I always think into my mind: "You gonna go to the hell", "Each wank= a step more close to the hell".

Why do you think hell exists or any afterlife for that matter?

ITT: All the liberal and facebook and reddit and tumble malignancy on 4chins whiteknighting a fake girl in a fake story

kid, drop the bible and pick up some actually good books. Stop living in a lie