twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=o9NP0QfpXqg

Just listen to Boards of Canada

soundcloud.com/yungsulu/worth1kwords

Venetian Snares

youtube.com/watch?v=fpenYpizXd0

youtube.com/watch?v=VfLhVucym6U

thanks

I'm the same way, OP. Although mine is more rooted in severe OCD.

What's your issue? Wanna talk?

I don't think I'm actually diagnosably schizo or anything, but I'm constantly paranoid that I'm being watched, listened to, or otherwise monitored. I feel like the government has actual people personally monitoring me despite the fact that I'm an incredibly boring and uninteresting loser by all accounts. I also have weird creeping paranormal related thoughts, which is difficult to explain. I don't really believe in spooky monsters or anything, I'm a grown ass man, but I always feel like some otherworldly cosmic horror is watching me or is going to pop out at me.

I'm in a similar place my friend. Although I've actually indulged in attempting to find a resolution to my fears and ended up in a much, much worse place than I was to begin with. Such is life with OCD, although I didn't expect it to be exacerbated to this extent. When you say "conspiratorial paranoia", that's pretty much exactly what's I've gotten myself into by listening to a bunch of schizophrenics rambling about nonsensical shit on the Internet. Ancillary to my OCD, another issue of mine since the beginning has been gullibility, and I guess that's why I've fallen into this trap.

I think we both need help. We both know our fears aren't rooted in reality, but we're too helpless to accept such a fortunate truth. It's fucking horrifying and crippling. I rarely even leave the house anymore.

Go big or go home.

>tfw nearly schizophrenic levels of conspiratorial paranoia
no you don't bitch. you are just autistic. a self-diagnosis is not a real diagnosis you are just looking for pity (on an anonymous chinese cartoon forum. how sad!).

kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE

>how sad!
>kill yourself
It sounds as if you use entry level shame tactics made by your very dear big dick god Don Trump.
One day you'll be like him. One day you'll be ahead!

>"I think about Donald Trump 24/7. I actually think he's the one behind all the posts that hurt my feelings"
on second thought I think you are schizophrenic

you are an asshole you mean bully

youtube.com/watch?v=hVXJ_oCTH5I

I'm not OP. Obviously I don't care about feelings either. I was abused for a good duration of my life so yes my feelings were hurt. However, I'm stronger now and I do what I want. Other people don't matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=k9SMpZ3SGRY

i was listening to Sonic Youth a lot

I've suffered from this same thing for over a decade now. It's somehow comforting to see I'm not alone. What I can tell you is this... it can be controlled. Do you smoke weed? Lay off of it, it's just making it worse. Get into meditation, it can help you learn to let those unwanted thoughts just pass on by. Don't try to analyze your paranoia because it will get you deeper into in it.

We have paranoia because our minds put importance on things that should mean nothing to us, and when this happens we start pulling together all of the clues into some sort of conspiracy. The reality is that everything is in chaos and our minds can't handle that, which is why we see faces in inkblots.

Yes, the government is watching you. They are watching all of us. But just because you notice odd coincidences doesn't mean they are personally watching you, unless you're a serial killer or drug dealer or something.

this thread makes me realise how lucky i am

czech grindcore is the only answer
youtube.com/watch?v=BJOInbAdaKY

"Nearly schizophrenic" is not a self-diagnosis.

or something

The average person is moments away from truly snapping. Remember that next time you're in a faux-depressed spell.

>I've actually indulged in attempting to find a resolution to my fears and ended up in a much, much worse place than I was to begin with

How does that happen?

Welcome to actual psychiatric OCD instead of the caricature you see on the Internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=zVWcptE6UAI

What? How will that make me feel any better?

the reason i said that was that i can see mostly two types of people ITT

people with shitty lives and real problems
and people who are goading and bullying those people for having problems

neither group has me rushing to be a member

youtu.be/DigtCrO77L8

Essential NOIDcore

>faux-depression
Has there ever been a more useless term?