Guy from last night here. How can this board have people who are extremely intellectual and some are as dumb as rocks...

Guy from last night here. How can this board have people who are extremely intellectual and some are as dumb as rocks. Discuss.

no intellectuals here, just dumbasses pretending

Gay from last night here. how can some frisbees be soft plastic and some as hard as rocks. Discus.

Because it's the internet. There is no segregation, because you can't tell one from another in most cases.

You remind me of the idiots that shout "go back to [insert rival site here]", like any of us originate from any corner of the internet and things don't intermingle LIKE A FUCKING WEB

Because it is a cesspool of people who enjoy whatever concept this chan represents. I learned everyone who felt it was a good idea to go to college were dumb as dirt. Also met the smartest. Add no age or gender or race or anything identity to the factor, and you have Sup Forums

Cuck

LOL my nigga couldn't have said it better myself

People just think they're intellectuals. Everyone here is retarded. We're not contributing to human knowledge or advancement by touching our genitals to pictures of Asians and traps.

Everyone thinks that they have some insight that no one else can see, everyone thinks their opinion is worth hearing, everyone is the center of their own life. We're all sacks of meat and water that don't matter in the long run

underrated post

(Spoken)
Hold your breath
Make a wish
Count to three
(Sung)
Come with me
And you'll be
In a world of
Pure imagination
Take a look
And you'll see
Into your imagination
We'll begin
With a spin
Traveling in
The world of my creation
What we'll see
Will defy
Explanation
If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it
Wanta change the world?
There's nothing
To it
There is no
Life I know
To compare with
Pure imagination
Living there
You'll be free
If you truly wish to be
Wanta change the world?
There's nothing
To it
There is no
Life I know
To compare with
Pure imagination
Living there
You'll be free
If you truly
Wish to be

[Spoken]
Hold your breath
Make a wish
Count to three
[Sung]
Come with me
And you'll be
In a world of
Pure imagination
Take a look
And you'll see
Into your imagination
We'll begin
With a spin
Traveling in
The world of my creation
What we'll see
Will defy
Explanation
Wanta change the world?
There's nothing
To it
There is no
Life I know
To compare with
Pure imagination
Living there
You'll be free
If you truly wish to be
Wanta change the world?
There's nothing
To it
There is no
Life I know
To compare with
Pure imagination
Living there
You'll be free
If you truly
Wish to be

>extremely intellectual
>guy from last night
A lot of guys were on this site last night. Some of the morons are trolling, others like you just don't talk to people irl and don't know any better.

Some posters are extremely intellectual and some are as dumb as rocks. Well Johnny, that's easy, the ones that you deem dumb as rocks are Americans from the USA The intellectuals are from elsewhere.

can we just this shit into a meme thread?

It's a bunch of randomized people. Some are bound to be above others in the gene pool.

Also, you have to understand that there's a lot of underage here.

You have your future noble prize winners and then you have your Trump supporters

Perfect

USA!USA!USA! greatest country in the fuckin universe. Even Jesus was an AmericanUSA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!
Even Jesus was an American

The children reply...sigh...hey little boy, how many country's have you visited to determine the usa is the best country.

Intellectual people come here because by doing so, they are embracing that life is mysterious and strange. Stupid people come here because being outrageous is hilarious. The lines intersect for both for both worlds.

Canada and Afghanistan/Kuwait

who is this beauty?

Greatest common denominator is entertainment.

sure smells like lastnightfag in here

Because it's a slice of the general population, where some are intellectual and since are dumb as rocks. How is this a question?

Same reason trump became president