So do you feel like idiots yet now that you know Trump plans to be just a part-time president...

So do you feel like idiots yet now that you know Trump plans to be just a part-time president? He's going to keep producing The Apprentice and keep his hand in his other businesses. And run the US. Sad!

Sure he's going to be part-time. Where did you get that from? Your ass or CNN?
You can't say otherwise.

Proof on the tv show continuing during his presidency with him being in it?

Good

Stop Whining you little Bitch. Hillary and Obama can't support you now.

Cuck detected

When has a president ever supported regular people?

I love a president that can multi-task

CTR no one fucking cares, go away.

No arnold is going to do the sjow. Nbc wants nothing to do with him. Also he wont be handeling his businesses, it will be his kids. Stop lying shillary cuck

usa doesnt need president , its ruled by those secret faggots under mountain anyway

This. It's a "nontroversy" as the MSM calls it.

HAHAHA. HE ANNOUNCED IN NOVEMBER HE WOULD BE FULL TIME AND PUT A HALT TO EVERYTHING ELSE

FUCKING SHILLS AND THEIR LIES

You stupid fucks haven't even realised there is a secret gov yet operating in the US. Are you serious? hahahaha wow you all must be losing your minds right now if you're in the matrix

i hear you, Sup Forumsrother
>2016
>still not aware of multiple layers of consciousness
>still fodder for the multiphase cross-dimensional parasites

Hes also selling all his stocks in his company's. You should just get over it already.

then why did he say on video the complete opposite?

I still can't believe the right voted in a reality tv star that thinks global warming is hoax. Does the entire right have down syndrome?

Lord trump dosent president he own tv so he own all.

You mean his kids who have security clearances and negotiates with Russia, sure kid, they'll be making bank of his presidency

>Where did you get that from? Your ass or CNN?
>too stupid to realise that to do two full time jobs, you kinda have to cut down
>implying the president just has oceans of time to jerk off
But no, I'm sure I'm being silly, and he'll compensate on vacation and take almost none. Or is your god simply so good that he can do everything at once? Yeah, that's probably going to be the excuse from the shills.

I wonder who will have the real power - like Cheney did back the last time we had a republican who was, somehow, smarter than Trump.

Why is literally every single fucking criticism ever presented IMMEDIATELY defined as "whining"? Are you too fucking isolated to admit that Trump isn't 100% flawless in every single way?