ITT: feminazis and stupid leftists in general. Post your best batshit crazy libtards

ITT: feminazis and stupid leftists in general. Post your best batshit crazy libtards.

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be me
>ask literally any libtard to name ONE racist thing Trump has ever said
>they never can
when did you realize that libtards are brainwashed self hating drones that became the exact thing they claim to be against?
>be me
>ask libtards if they remember the time when Hillary literally said "I am a white supremacist. I believe in white supremacy."
>call me a liar
>shows them video of her saying that
>"she flies the confederate flag. she referred to a KKK grandwizard as a great mentor. this is him kissing her on the cheek"
>"you're a liar, user"
ok.

Her tumblr is a fucking goldmine!

You sound real smart bro

>I won't be buying your burritos anymore.

LOL Alex Jones is totally butthurt after being destroyed by Stephen Colbert

I love being a redneck in 2016.
It's like being a unicorn. And women fucking love big unicorn dicks.

I don't know, maybe she has a point with this one.

Okay, who's the faggot who broke rules 1 and 2?

Lol most intelligent adults don't remain democrats unless they directly benefit from the brainwashing they do. Usually its just kids who have finally got out on their own (still living off mummy and daddy) but get to be "free thinkers" and what happens is they latch on to the first ideology they find because they want to fit in.

And that's why you have a huge douche truck probably because your dick is soooooo big...

Way to profile, you tolerant liberal.
I'm a redneck and I don't even have a truck.
The last time I had one, it was a Mazda 4-banger I worked on myself. And it was a stickshift.

Driving a stick and working on your own vehicle are both probably alien concepts to you, though.

This isn't true anymore, most people understand even young ones that both parties are both the same corporatist sacks of shit. The only people who think one party is better than the other are old fucks who watch cable news.

Live in RVA, would take out to punk show/10

Dubs speak truth.

>And that's why you have a huge douche truck probably because your dick is soooooo big...
I drive a mazda millenia 2003.
My dick isn't even big. They don't give a fuck, they're just glad I'm not an emasculated liberal of a man.
Being an SJW and hillary voter doesn't peel panties off.

I think I saw her at the Canal Club a few months back. That was the Half Past Dead, Settostun, and Vampires Everywhere! show.

Mazdaredneckbro!!

Love the car. Only thing I hated was the deck so I put a 2 DIN in it for mah bluetoof when I go frog giggin'.

In all seriousness I used to go frog giggin' with my nephew 20+ years ago. His stepmom knew how to cook that shit good too!
I stopped eating (most) meat about a year ago, but I'd probably still chow down on some frog legs if someone put a plate of em in front of me.

>My dick isn't even big. They don't give a fuck, they're just glad I'm not an emasculated liberal of a man.
They don't and if you believe this, youre out of touch. Democrats/liberals all believe they are the moral superior. Republicans might not have always been right, but in this day and age they are far more right then the bullshit SJW Left

Anybody have the story about the guy that was sterile and who's girlfriend got knocked up to try and get money from him?

oh my fucking god she got triggered by a sauce pack at taco bell.

yeah, let's get rid of cool packaging that everyone except her finds neat, too.

she may as well not eat anywhere because she might get thin shamed while standing in line.

>college dropout

I'm seeing a pattern here.

Also, this has GOT to be a parody. If they knew she replaced her mother's pills, they could literally have her arrested.

HAHA she keeps coming back to Sup Forums.

LOVE THAT ADDICTION.

You may not work, but most "rednecks" i know have large trucks because they often tow things.

Preach.

I hate this bitch but in that instance, she was factually correct.

And I'm pro-police.

she must be some sort of wizard to understand and prescribe meds to people when she doesn't know the difference between being squirrelkin and being HUMAN.

she wanted her mom dead, so she should be charged with murder for switching meds when she probably doesn't know what gelatin really is.

TTTTTTTRIGGERED

So, here's a question for you: If nobody should have guns, not citizens, not police.... How do you enforce that?

The police could arrest her, but ultimately it's the family's decision whether or not to press charges.

whats a blizard? is it some kind of bird?

bit.
ly/2gW8NmQ

not in the case of what is AT LEAST manslaughter by an adult, any DA worth their weight would jump all over this shit if it was real.

Jesus loves you

May jesus save your soul from your eternal hatred

Yea its not the family's decision at this point. However the DA would look like a total dick and is unlikely to try and risk this is in a jury trial as that wouldn't go so well. I live in NC where the jury must reach a consensus to convict so it would be even more difficult. Source: criminal paralegal. Also it would go up for involuntary, doubtful there would be jail time if she had a clean record

Jesus have mercy

When can we send these cunts to camps?

Seconding this request

Seriously though, if you need all those words to call yourself a cunt, then you need some re-education.

This dumb piece of rapemeat just needs the clarity of cock.

Kek. I bet you don't even comprehend what a work vehicle is, you soft little urban faggot.

Fuck, posting a few more examples for libtard fuckholes.

Salvation through pain.

I dunno man, seeing as how she tampered with prescription meds, which is a felony, then lied by omission of the truth, I'm pretty sure a DA where I am from could push this shit up to murder 2 with a plea aimed at manslaughter, and not give a lick what the press repercussions would be.

Enlightenment through worship.

>troglodytes
Noice!

Sup RVA bros

What is this shit

I think it's the company behind Ward of Whirlcraft and Underwatch.

This cunt now see beyond such stupidity as independence and feminism. There is only the instinctual drive of their kind for service and cum.

>Error: Our system thinks your post is spam.
>Please reformat and try again.
Fuck this shitty message and fuck this shitty thread.

The jury would not be down for that shit, think of how this emotional dumbass would act in court. Some would sympathize and that case would be nothing but uphill all day. He could hope she cops for a plea deal but knowing the way this bitch is and it's first offense she would be dumb to not take it to trial unless he offers no jail time, which is possible on involuntary manslaughter. I don't think that the elements of 2nd murder are met in this instance, as she legit did it by accident. I can link to the elements if you guys want but no DA would go for 2nd as a judge would rip him a new asshole, which is just as likely with regular manslaughter

This is a circle jerk for gender studies.

also now that i think about if you put her up for 2nd the opposing council would immediately would file a motion to dismiss and win easily. Case over everyone go home, SJWs win

i urgently need to know where this is from

I was just referring to the Miami shooting. She was factually correct on the account but incorrect in her conclusion.

Shit happens when people have guns. I have no idea why people didn't protest that instead of the the fucking niggers in Ferguson, et. al.

>multisystem
Top kek