Alien thread

Alien thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.xhamster.com/movies/309861/beware_alien_maniac_wanna_fuck_our_earth_girls_anal.html
youtube.com/watch?v=f4QBRgyitFs&t=34s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ayy

woooaoaoaoaw dudes, like.. so.. like.. like seriously guys -- no no please listen guys--GUYS please. . . . ok so like ... wow like.. HAHAHAHA! like... wow like so i was on this alienship right .. . we were all talking and shit right.... then i was thrown bacck into reality guys!! shit . . like it was so real .. . the neon lights were a pale blue and the walls were of wicked strange designs that no geometry ever depicted before . . . .. . anyway lets go there again

*hits bong*

Ayyyy

I like giraffes

FAKE AND SUPER GAY

Believe

Bwahahaha
Sauce?

no aliens here

only swamp gas

moar

Phone home

sauce?

m.xhamster.com/movies/309861/beware_alien_maniac_wanna_fuck_our_earth_girls_anal.html

Ayy lmao

Lol the benefactor meme from fit

Fucking aliens get all the pussy. Them girls just be lovin' the BAC,

He's going to get alien worms in his ass.

lmfao
what are the chances of something like this happening?

Depends, do you live in a third world shithole or does your country import thousands of people from third world shitholes?

Didn't ever see an alien, but I've seen the Men in Black before.
>Inb4 Will Smith hurr durr

Kek

I'm an alien

We sell heroin in the mothership

Here is an aryan

Mafugga looks like the milky bar kid

You said alien thread
youtube.com/watch?v=f4QBRgyitFs&t=34s

..They exist, but they haven't visited us.
That's furby.

Spooky

Explain

I hope you die :)
also not clicking that shit nigger

Amazing

Aryan alien?

Consider this.
There is over 300 billion stars in our galaxy, each have at least one planet (varies). That means there are similar star systems like ours in our galaxy. Now our galaxy is only one in 100 billion galaxies. You can imagine how vast the observable universe is. Now there is this thing called fermi paradox which basically asks why have not we been visited by anyone yet if there is so many possibilities? Well, there's a lot of factors attached to this thing, like the space between star systems and galaxies. Galaxies are huge. Our galaxy is 100,000 light years across. It means that even with the speed of light it takes 100k years to go from the different edge to other. Nearest star system to our planet is Centauri proxima, which is 4,2 lightyears apart from ours. It would take over 160 000 years to reach that starsystem with normal orbital speed. With this many star systems it's quite safe to say that there is other life forms in the universe.

You can imagine now how big the space is.

fuckin christ. put that thing out of its misery. if i had a child/alien like this, i would either kill it. or take it out to the woods and set it free.

>or take it out to the woods and set it free.

bump