What does Sup Forums think of wife-swapping? Would you do it?

What does Sup Forums think of wife-swapping? Would you do it?

It's cucking yourself to fuck other chicks. You don't need to do it. Just get a mistress instead and swap and go to orgies with her instead.

Or if you're lucky get a bi chick that lets you fuck other girls.

Never allow another guy to touch your wife. She'll respect you more.

I want to do this so bad actually. Would be hard to convince my wife though, but it's not cucking. It's an act of reciprocity. You also fuck in the same room so everything is transparent. My wife fantasizes about other cocks. I fantasize about other girls. To see experience it all at once would be hot as fuck. And once you're through, your wife will look so sexy again.

I would do it. My S/O and I would have to be really close with the other couple though. So not like a 1 time thing, but kind of lime a relationship between both couples ~

i think OP is a dumb and gay faggot cuck

numale faggots, enjoy your AIDs and lack of any self worth.

Don't believe this fag. Humans are not homogenous creatures

Why is it your wife if you need other chicks?

Your wife will always remember it and slowly over the years lose more and more respect for you for allowing it to happen. It's not worth the 1/2 hour of fun when you're with that person for decades.

No. I don't loan out tools either. Get your own shit.

Gold.

full house hitler dubs speak the truth

But wont she see you crushing her partners wife's pussy like hulk and gain mad respect for how much you made her scream?

only saddest, most pathetic failures of men swap wifes with other equally pathetic men.

the wifes will eventually loose all respect for the, leave, and find someone else who isn't a cuckolded faggot, since all women wants to be dominated and owned.

ITT advice from guys who have ducked 1 or fewer girls and did it badly

>Never allow another guy to touch your wife. She'll respect you more.

Amen.

>homogeneous

She'll find other reasons to disrespect you. Wives just keep grinding until hubby has been ground into a beta pulp. That's when the nasty shit begins

Same fagging this hard

>She'll find other reasons to disrespect you.
Yea, if you made the mistake of marrying a whore.

All women have the potential to be a whore

>the wifes will eventually loose all respect for the, leave, and find someone else who isn't a cuckolded faggot, since all women wants to be dominated and owned.

>was married and in my early 30's
>wife and I hear about things like wife swapping and key parties
>talk about what it would be like, then screw because we get so aroused
>one night decide to take a dip and join a swinger's on-line forum
>after a few weeks we hear of a party in our area
>attend it but don't do anything but meet a few couples
>keep talking to one couple. have dinner with them, get comfortable with them
>all of us decide we'd like to swap
>dinner one night, I bring the other wife home with me and my wife goes with the other guy
>I have sex with the other wife. boring, sexually inexperienced, awkward
>next morning we meet up, have coffee and head home
>my wife can't stop talking about the other guy, how big his cock was, how dominant he was, how he ate her out like a pro
>{shut the fuck up, bitch}
>she wants to do it again
>I say I've crossed that off my bucket list
>she goes behind my back and fucks him anyway
>turns out his wife was actually more into girls and ended up joining them
>we divorced about 18 months later

faggots

that is genuinely sad. that's what you get for trying to live out fantasies that should stay as fantasies

Maybe. Remember swinging worked out for that guy and his wife. Just didn't for me.

hahahah the problem was you were a beta in bed!!!

that shit never works and never will. if it really worked, it would be a part of the social norm and practiced by everybody, making society prosper