Someone post this again pls, thread died before I saw it

Someone post this again pls, thread died before I saw it

I want all vids and pics, only seen the one where the white guy fucks her, and she moans a lot and sounds like she really likes it, actually thought they were a couple, but turns out she's just a slut

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video4125399/amateur_interracial_hard_fuck
xvideos.com/video3180624/blonde_college_teen_dorm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

This bitch?

Yeah!

What's the one you've seen?

Moar plz

Haven't seen that one, thanks, I have seen the one where she fucks the white dude, it's a very yellow video, lost the link, but it's hot as fuck

Can anyone give me the synopsis on this story?

This one?

Or this one

Yes! Anyone got the link? I saw it on /gif/ a while ago, and the sound is by far the hottest, she keeps saying "im gonna cum"

Holy shit, how many did she fuck? God damn she's a slut, and she's so hot

She fucked a bunch of times but only three dudes I think

Ah okay, anymore vids?

I went to college with this bitch

xvideos.com/video4125399/amateur_interracial_hard_fuck

Nice, you got the vid of her fucking the dude with the yellow tint

No. Tbh are you positive you've seen it? I've never even seen any with sound of the yellow video

Yeah, 100p, it was posted on /gif/

xvideos.com/video3180624/blonde_college_teen_dorm

Wait a minute, is this her?

When was this? With sound? Sorry for asking a lot of questions I just desperately want it in my collection

Looks like it. Why?

>be young fit dude
>attend college with literally countless shorties
>ya know.. college, the place where women "find themselves" and create regrets and stories and live like its their last days
>Lives at dorms of university, have girls everywhere, could ask another girl out every day of the year without recycling
>PAYS FOR SEX

This chick is giving these guys the run around so hard, i bet she knows 4 slutty girls off the top of her head who would do it for free and giggles away while being pounded.

what city she from?

>Get paid to get fucked by a nigger because your weird white friend wants to watch it
>get pounded by the nigger
>Realize a couple minutes in that it hurts like shit and you want it to stop and you don't want all your friends seeing you getting fucked in the ass by a black dude
>tell him to stop
>he keeps going because fuck you he paid

Either she's an entrepreneur or a moron

Either you've never been to college, or when you went you hung out with no girl students. There are sluts, but they don't just run around with their pants off and they at least hang out and drink or club with a dude before they fuck him. Plus they'd never agree to be filmed.

what college she go to?

U sad virgins

Would love to see her get pounded in something professional quality like gdp or something

name and location?

I feel like part of the appeal is seeing a brain dead amateur slut getting taken advantage of and exposed though

I like hearing her cry praise kek

for the last time, that isn't her. fuckin retards around here

A couple of months back or so

Right??? Jesus

I went to community college but hung out at the university with my achiever friends and had no problem getting laid. Yea, most women want a date or two first but at large enough parties those rules go out the window for a lot of bitches.

Please fill me in on your situation? you need some sound advice from someone who isnt a fucking pussy

>never agree to be filmed
then where does my massive OC nude stash come from? Where do all the countless revenge threads come from? Sluts like attention, the sheer amount of videos of amateurs being fucked is evidence that you have no clue what youre talking about

this generation of college students are the most sheltered fucking retards. Such naysayers and excuse makers....

whats the problem with talking about it on facebook?

i dont care who she is, but i really need to see the full vid with sound! anyone?

so what is this all about?

girl fucks dudes for money. I've never heard of this before.

College whore fucks some dudes for cash and then the videos leak online. She got kicked out of her sorority or some shit

That's funny

She's a retard. Scared of people even being in the same building she's getting fucked in, but not minding it being filmed.

What did she think was going to happen?

She thought they were going to be "private" meanwhile they put her on blast to 300k viewers

Confirming she's a retard. She thought they just wanted to watch the videos later and masterbate.

I wonder how much she charged. More women need to be this free.

Like 200-500 per video is what I heard. Also heard she's fucking dumb and still thinks it's not that big a deal and that her friends havent seen even though the videos have literally a few hundred thousand views each

Haha what? I have to re-evaluate my opinion on ths situation. Thise guys are the ficking retards. They paid that much to fuck that whore.

And why are you speaking like these people are in your circle?

Dub trips