Painless suicide methods?

Painless suicide methods?

Bump

Insulin overdose

CO poisoning

Inert gas asphyxiation

Hypoxia. Buy a can of nitrogen and pipes. Hook the pipes up to that bad boy. Insert head in plastic bag and feed the pipe in. Turn the gas on. Wait. You'll feel drunk then pass out and die as long as your head doesn't slip out the bag.

If you live in the US though just place a gun in your mouth pointing up towards your brain and pull trigger. Make sure its pointing up or you'll blow a hole through your neck and won't die. You will probably be paralysed from the neck down meaning you will live the rest of your life wishing you'd done it properly. At least it won't hurt when daddy rapes your ass again

fuck these guys do some hand strengthening tips

Nah that's painful. Your body reacts to CO2 build up meaning you will suffocate horrendously. Use an inert gas instead

Lurkin for future use

The gun route is a risky one, you can shoot yourself clean through your brain and you will end up living life as a potato that feels pain.

simple faggot go get a job where they have helium tanks (fill baloons) and fucking breathe it in.
stop posting attention posts too faggot nobody cares about your boring samefag

drink until you puke then go out in to the snow and fall asleep

Feeling suicidal?

Clearly someone doesn't know how depression works

But is there a cheaper easier way?

>CO
>CO2

Guess you didn't do too well in chemistry

Not that guy but I didn't even notice that he put CO2

Dress up as spiderman, go to the top of a childrean hospital, jump off when they will be looking out the window, pretend your web slinger isnt working, and then splat

Read 6.

Also, depression is removed when you create, and move through life forcefully.
I was depressed for 1 year and a half before I actually started doing shit and got rid of my painful experience.

natural death of old age

That can be very painful though and it's also not suicide

Also it takes bloody ages.

Bump

This helped me. Thanks user.