get in here niggers

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cuckold

We are not your pesonal army.
Fuck off, newfag.

We are. What know?

>implying making fun of sjw lefties aren't enjoyed by most people here

>click Sup Forums for the first time in years, knowing better
>newfriends still don't understand what personal army actually means

I forget how cancerous this board is sometimes. Thanks for the reminder.

>implying Sup Forums isn't mostly trolling sjw lefties triggering other sjw lefties and a few rightwing mouthbreathers

Why do people act as if fascism is inherently wrong? Do they even know what it is, other than muh natsees?

because history has proven it to be inherently wrong

Do they release stats on the lookups? Otherwise this is a waste of time.

If you want to "win" the world, I don't think facism is a bad way to go.

And history is written by the victors. Before WWII, nobody thought of fascism as evil. If not for the atrocities committed by Nazi Germany against Jews, we probably wouldn't be so anti-fascist today.

False. Nothing has ever proven anything to be inherently wrong.

I'm sure they update their twitter with that kind of stuff.

fascism isn't "a trendy word to describe someone who disagrees with you" you stupid fucking cuck.

it's true that a lot of dipshit libs fling it around without knowing what it means but it's a very real concept you narrative-altering pink ass monkeys can't just ignore when it's convienient to you.

educate your fucking self "oh 'fascism' and 'authoritarian' is annoying leftist slang that doesnt mean anything" no fucking kill yourself

fascism has only promoted human misery everywhere it has thrived.

What are you trying to say?

How so?

Did you faggots forget the point of this thread? This isnt a discussion.
make cuckold the word of the year

He's not asking for a personal army you newfag trying to look old. He's just giving us something fun to do

I dunno about stats and stuff, but their twitter is more interesting/amusing than one might expect from a dictionary. I kinda like it

top 30% atm

Fuck you and your cuck fantasy bullshit

beat me to it

I dunno why we DON'T want fascism to be word of the year. All it shows is that the libbies have no idea what it means and have to look it up regularly

does it get more popularity by just reloading the site?