Hey, b, i love drinking since i was 14

hey, b, i love drinking since i was 14.
i used to drink beer or vodka or something. i didn't do it everyday but drank slightly more frequently than others.

i am 20 now. and for three months i drink literally every day; more than once in a day.

is there possibility of becoming alcoholic because of it? it doesn't harm me or something; i haven't got any problems at all; i just drink every day and don't have any health issues; neither mental nor physical.

what can it do to me? does "being alcoholic" mean my present condition? because i wonder why being alcoholic considered this bad and disastrous. i don't have problems.

well you sound fuckin retarded so you sure it hasnt harmed you?

you are an alcoholic. the problems will come in the next months or years. Fucking stop!!

You are an alcoholic moron.

You're like the people who think they can quit smoking at any time, they just don't want to yet.
Yeah.. That's addiction.

Man, you already are an alcoholic. The definition is that you drink alcohol on a regular basis, the amount doesn't really matter all that much.

If you can abstain for 6 months, then you might be unaffected, but if you drink several times a day, i doubt that.

Long term effects will make you stupid and cause your bodily functions to work worse (that is if you drink enough. A glass of wine a day isn't gonna do much, being drunk every day is).

no, it has not. well, i know it can harm my health physically; i admit.

but i mean it has not changed my social status; i have not lost my friends; people didn't change their attitude towards me; nobody hates me because of that; everyone uses to show respect to me like they did it before.

Your liver, kidneys, immune system slow turns to shit and you will be more likely to develop all kinds of diseases and infeccions.
In case you do become an alcoholic, you will suffer shivers when too long without a drink and withdrawl will come with severe pain and depression.

Only weak human beings take refuge in drugs/substances to maintain a state of mental comfort.

Get clean faggot, b4 it's too late.

witnessed

This

I didn't mean my health (liver, kidneys) as much as i did mean my social status.

i wrote what i meant in this post ->

Social status will change as soon as you start reeking of alcohol and showing outer signs of it.

If it does not start then, your friends and colleagues are retards.

well. Sometimes it takes decades till you break down, lose job and everything. Its an creeping poison

I'm a few steps ahead of you. I've practically drank some vodka nearly every day for the past two years.

Don't go down this path. It hasn't affected my job or social life at all but I am probably wrecking my organs and I really need to stop.

I don't even feel physical withdrawal when I go a few days without. It's completely mental for me so far. I'll treat liquor as if its a condiment for life. The burger is good plain but better with ketchup! Playing videogames is fun but better drunk!

can you tie em in a knot

can you tie em in a bow

can you throw em over your shoulder like a continental soldier

do your lips hang low

bump

what does being alcoholic to you?

alcohol melts fat
and every cell in you body has a cell membrane which has fat in its structure

have fun with damaging your cells everyday.
someday you wont be able to tolerate this damage.

been drinking every day for 30 years
starting to feel the damage. memory shot. liver hurts. kidneys feel swollen and painful.

It does harm you, and you are/are becoming an alcoholic. My grandparent and dad were all alcoholics and I have been drinking atleast 3-5 times a week for the last two years. I decided to take a break last week, can't quit entirely because social situations dictate drinking. But defenitely not more than once/week from now on!

thought there was a fish hanging out there.
thanks for the laugh mate

Yes, you are an alcoholic. It doesn't matter if you "think" it's harming you. Alcohol is a toxin that harms every organ in your body. You're only 20 now, but a few years of drinking heavily every day will catch up to you and you will have some serious health problems because of your drinking.

i didn't mean it in health way but in a social status way

Most people aren't going to want to deal with someone who drinks every day. Your friends, family and coworkers will make you realize this eventually. What is the drinking age where you are?

i don't remember if it ever exists or if it does then exact number; but it still doesn't matter: everyone can buy and drink.

i live with someone like that; most people cant afford it when you add that up told me " I only need to make $1800 a month" to support the price of alcohol. The other issue is how long it leaves you incapacitated for too long and you dont have enough time to do other important shit other than drink and recover.

That's true too. Drinking is expensive and very time consuming.