1. you cunt

1. you cunt
2. do women in your cunt love asian men? :^)

if they bring the chinese food in time yes.

White women only like nigger and sandnigger cock, lad. They just use you for betabux. You might as well be honorary white.

rekt

In my experience its the jungle asians(vietnamese and flips especially ) who gets the white and black girls in western countries.

The final fantasy looking asians like Japs/koreans/Chinks gets the typical geeky white girls who likes games/animes/kpop. In asia the koreans and Japanese followed by other east asians are the top of the totem pole on attractiveness but in the West they get bullied for their girly looks and its the vietnamese,thais and filipinos who are the top.(especially those who are into nigger culture)

>Pic related.

Asians in Brazilian society are completely ignored. If one appears the first thing people do is make small dick jokes.

This desu senpai

what about Japs?

Most weaboos I see on the internet are from Brazil.

all 3 asians that live here keep to themselves

No

T. Pingpongnamyen unguen

asians are unattractive
male or female imo

>flips especially ) who gets the white
>filipinos who are the top
Where do you live? London? You base all these assumptions off of 1 tattooed monkey

As said in their second paragraph only weaboos and kpop girls like that, asians dont even come in mind for the common women when you mention "handsome men" also this

everytime i pass by Sup Forums

racemixing bait, and insecure fucks biting the bait
24 hr a day, 365 day a year

don't you kids ever get tired?

I dont live in London anymore but yes I lived in London. This simply was my experience from school when I was growing up. There aren't many orientals in the UK but most of them are from HK,Singapore Philippines,Vietnam.

I also visited California many times and most of them are asians there(and latinos).

You need to be a really pretty Asian guy for our girls to like you. It has happened.

So, it is indeed possible.

Yes. MANY Koreaboos girls here

So it would appear.

1) Flag
2) I've NEVER seen a AMWF couple here, the same with WMAF

24 hours a day, for 365 days, for several years.

1. England
2. I have only seen one AMWF (Chinese man and Dutch woman) couple and he was a good friend of mine. They split up and she is a lesbian now so good for him I guess dodging that bullet.

Lol what? We have barely any of those types of Asians. 90% of Asians are Chinese. I have a Filipino friend though but he only likes Asian girls.

t. not from the shithole known as London though

Japs too.
We like to link the fact that Japan produces nice anime and manga and that we have some connection because of our sizable Japanese diaspora. But Japanese people from Brazil, although high-achievers, are usually ignored here.

1. Guatemala
2. No we hate chinamen here, they are loud, rude, don't speak the language and smell like garlic all the time

I love to pound cute asian boypussies

Yikes.

1. Brazil
2. Nope. They don't like tiny little cocks