Give me some deep thoughts Sup Forums

Give me some deep thoughts Sup Forums

You're gay

I hate what you refer to as Muslims. I just call em sand niggers. BTW nice bandana.

You're projecting

Thanks but it's not a bandana, more like a full body gimp suit, you know the skintight ones

Isn't it odd how we have progressed as a species. We went from picking berries to anime memes and making magical portable devices which can take us to a place of infitent knowledge and communication. If one thing was different in time I wonder what would have become of us.

Harambe was the world's greatest ally

Might I ask how you found Sup Forums? I'm just a curious newfag.

I think of time periods more of like a place; I mean, imagine Rome 2000 years ago, but today somehwere in the world, isolated from everything else. Time does not change, people do, if you get me.

If you clean a vacuum cleaner, you become a vacuum cleaner.

Yeah I do. People untouched by other countries or technology are almost stuck in the past. Their mindset and values. I wonder if they are happier

Well I'm a newfag myself, always lurked rarely posted. And I mean, Sup Forums isn't exactly a secret, it's mentioned on pretty much every corner of the internet. And curiosity got the best of me and I decided to see what all the fuss was about. Hated the layout at first, but you get used to it.

Happiness is relative. "If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor".

deep thoughts? sure, why not. our specie has no parental figure to address with the 'big questions' so we create them. this is what i view as religion, the creation of a parental figure in the irrefutable face of what would otherwise be a void. our specie doesn't like voids of any kind, we tend to fill them when possible.

being sentient is an amazing thing, it's why some of us do what we do (to the dismay of others sometimes) killing cats, dogs, babies, one another over arbitrary insults .. at any given moment any one of us can decide to do literally anything we're capable of. elliot rodgers was a pretty good example of just how powerful being sentient really is.

my fingers ache. bye.

There's some island around India where the outside world has never touched. They throw spears and rocks at helicopters and have killed a person trying to explore it. Crazy shit.

Samefag, I always lurked in the Banana YLYL's
and the Rekt threads. Maybe some S/Fur here and there.

A barber shaves those who don't shave themselves. Does the barber shave himself?

The barber gets his barber friends to shave him. Unless he's just bald

Well, yeah.

Both sides during wars think they are the good guys and the others are the bad guys.

War does not determine who is right, only who is left

What about mercenaries who only fight for money?

Anyone here like KFC? I hate their chicken but there home style biscuits are to die for.

KFC is nice when you just want something greasy

underrated

Take a distance and divide it by half...then divide that by half...then divide that by half....one can do this indefinitely yet things touch.