Who will be victorious Sup Forums?

Who will be victorious Sup Forums?

FF and it's not even a competition

Hello you fucking normie fuck

fpbp

fleet foxes have overcome the tropes and trappings of indie folk to ascend into patriciandom

This is the most indiehead thing ever said. Nothing about the new song is progressive and if you think it is then all you listen to is indie and p4k fodder.

t. 16 yr olds
pure comedy is music for adults fyi

Not sure why you included me in that

Fleet Foxes

Both will be good though and white boi indie will be reborn like a Phoenix from the ashes.

>caring about either

What's the source on this? I keep seeing it.

Fleet Foxes. Misty's was disappointing desu. His weakest so far.
>Nothing about the new song is progressive
It's borderline Progressive Rock

>strumming fast on an electric guitar instead of an acoustic
>borderline progressive rock

Obviously you didn't hear the last few minutes then, that was very layered and abstract

There's something oddly similar about those two album covers

Post a picture of what you look like and what you listen to.

Voted for trump, love fleet foxes grow up cuck

FJM

Not into new ff

None of the prog rock I have listened to sounded like that but maybe I missed something.

I don't agree with user saying Prog but it did sound different

Pic related is me

I listen to power, sludge and death metal

How to shut every Sup Forumsrant up in one simple sentence

This has to be ironic. No one actually google searches shirtless men and posts their favorite music to prove their strength sincerely. This has to be ironic.

no shit autist

kek

Gonna go with Fleet Foxes, I just personally like them better. There was no leak yet so the rest of the album might be trash but I have high hopes.

FJM cover looks like shit and isn't that great of an album especially compared to ILYHB

It won't. It's going to same-y in its "experimental", if you will, sound. He already performed a lot of the songs live.

I'm a big Misty fan, but I have to go with Fleet Foxes here. There's nothing contentious, 'edgy', or 'witty' in anything Fleet Foxes does so FJM is already at a disadvantage with most people.

The music will sound better, and it will be better received.

new ff is kino they're walking away with the title

Fleet Foxes

Robin Pecknold is a legit musical genius