Who else is hyped for Grizzly Bear to announce their new album...

Who else is hyped for Grizzly Bear to announce their new album? I've been looking for a similar artist but can't find anything!

im not
grizzly bear is my fav "indie" band and looks like the recent election might fuck over the music.

STOP voting against ME as a GAY MAN!!

No, not all of us are vegetables being fed through a tube from Pitchfork.

shut up cuck

>white males
>playing indie rock
>2017
lol

>ahahah xD what a faggot LOL
>let's laugh at someone that actually cares about the state of the nation and the well-being of his community

you guys are pathetic

>someone that actually cares about the state of the nation and the well-being of his community

Grizzly bear is exactly the kind of overly safe indie rock that epitomzes Williamsburg and the gentrification of Brooklyn in general. It tries to be "experimental" while also making sure not to offend anyone or sound too challenging.

Brooklyn was always a shithole, but it's even worse now thanks to white millennials.

t. someone that's never been to brooklyn

t. Brooklynite

fucking cringe
Shut the fuck up you pretentious faggot

>let's laugh at someone that actually cares about the state of the nation and the well-being of his community

Then why is it okay to make fun of Trump?

I lived in Brooklyn from 2009-2012. I can only imagine how much worse it must be now.

drumpf is a russian puppet that will sell this country to the highest bidder you fucking idiot

source?

Such a shame I can't talk about this band anymore without people mentioning and similar outbursts. I still think they're great regardless.

Donald Trump

thats not a source thats a name

upboated

If you want similar you should check of Daniel Rossen's solo album (EP?) and his other band Department of Eagles

Wow, I forgot all about them. I was into them years ago, gonna have to listen to them later on.

They were great, but I'd worry that they disappeared because they had nothing left to say and are now re-emerging for the sake of spouting contrived ideologies that have manifested through contemporary, political echo-chambers since pretty much everyone in the 25-35 age range has adopted 'stubborn, half-informed and aggressive political stance' as a personality in the past few years. Previously that was just an issue for quirky girls who villainised meat.