My fucking wife just dumped me

My fucking wife just dumped me
>She is asking me to leave
>I have nowhere to go
>Literally 1500 usd in pocket.

Help me out Sup Forums. Hot chink as a gift.

Gas her

buy a gun and kys

kick her in the cunt and throw her clothes out in the street with a suitcase you beta faggot

That's all fine and dandy but how about that set?

Take her off your bank account or withdraw all the money

If the house is in your name, kick her to the curb

If it's shared you can't be held accountable since you both have each other permission to use it

tell her that it doesnt work that way and kick her the fuck out. wtf are you doing, you idiot.

Do you have nudes of her?
Blackmail her

also share em with us

It's only on my name. I need a plan, i lost my job 1 month ago and this is all I got left.

dont do this, never ends well

We are renting

Bump my place.

Sorry you got stuck with a gold digger, man. Good luck with the job hunt.

crash at your side of the family or at a friend's house and look for a new job.

OP here, I got a job interview in a few days but taking the train to that city will be like 70 usd. Imma run out of money fast if I don't come up with something good.

Don't leave, change locks, radio silence.

just get out of there without a word, user.
and even if she wants to get back, dont ever go back there.

Have you tried a heist yet? Robbing a bank is gonna earn you a huge amount of money and shouldn't be too hard to plan out.

Where should I go??

You are renting, have $1500 in your pocket, no job, and your wife wants you out.

Move anything small and valuable off site. Then refuse to leave. Be peaceful but firm. If the cops show up just make sure they document her forcing you out.

Now, don't pay bills, don't pay her rent. $1500 is enough to go on craigslist and find a room to rent and cover living for a month. Use your time to get a new job.

Move on, file for divorce, don't support her ass.

If you have kids this all changes

I mean, with my 1500 usd, something legal.

Family

Run up your credit card. Start paying it off after you get your first paycheck from the new job.

>I have nowhere to go
Then don't leave until you have somewhere to go??

And normally this is bad advice, but you need to manage cash flow in the short term even if it runs up the total cost. Anything that can go on credit should. Don't buy stupid shit.

Better gift than OP, the name

Mion Sonoda

No kids man. I will stop paying the rent since I can't afford it. And I have a job interview the 14th of this month.

I forgot to tell you why she dumped me.

Cont?

Also, why is she asking you to leave? We need more details if you want good advice.

Checked... You have to now OP

> inb4 you deserve it all

Ok

>be me, 29
>economist
>meet this cute girl, a 7/10.
>we had the best chemistry ever.
>move together.
>she starts putting on weight
>she goes from 60 to 80 in 2 years
>I cant even get hard when we make it.
>I shit you not, she literally stopped caring about her looks. She even stinks sometimes.
>I brought up the issue.
>Shitstorm ensured.

That is all what happened.

80 kg.*

and yet she wants to kick you out? maybe you should go to the jar she keeps your balls in and actually use them for once

Read the thread, user.

i did read it,you fucking retard

Good, it was about time to part ways then. Either you leave or preferably you kick her out if you can.

Post nudes for better understanding, before and after

Ok faggot, this is called a fight. Married people fight from time to time. She told you to leave. Just say 'no' and sleep on the couch for now.

In the meantime start preparing to divorce that ass. This means run up debt, keep all assets in cash and hidden. Talk with your landlord and let him know you will be moving out soon and need to end or break the lease.

Get that job. Don't engage with her, don't fight with her, just pass her in the hall.

Woah woah, wtf man? I didn't ask for your edge here, you can take that where it's actually needed.

Your wife is showing signs of depression. Sounds like you are also showing signs of depression. My guess is she was already fucked and when you lost your job, the extra stress pushed your relationship to the breaking point.

If you get a job and become productive again, you might not have depression issues anymore, but even so you may want to look for a good counselor.

If you want to "fix" your relationship with your wife, she will also need to get counseling. You can't count on that. Most likely best case for you is to legally disentangle from her and let her eat herself to death.

because calling people retards means your edgy

stupid fuck,how about you go fuck yourself

Just Gamble that money, then collect your unemployment check. Perhaps you got lucky gambling.

Yes, I told her that but she says that we "fight too much", a.k.a. Me literally shoving my pride up my ass and nodding.

Whatever man. Have a nice day.

You need to get laid faggot

the real hero in this thread. thank you i was looking for this.

see if they'll reimburse the cost. My interview at amazon did.
for food, buy a bunch of shit in bulk, I say $200 of your money should go to things you can boil to eat

i'd try to kick her out though. Who has their name on the lease? Who lives further from family?

Not sure what these other faggots are on about. I'm with you, user. OP doesn't have to listen to a word his wife says when she makes ridiculous demands. If she wants to split, she can fucking leave.

Yes I am depressed af, thanks for noticing. We actually went to counsel but i ended up going alone since she "didnt like it"

I don't see how this impacts any of the advice I gave you. Except maybe that it indicates you are to afraid to make and implement a plan to leave.

Just sleep on the couch while you get your shit in order. Then leave for good. You've gotten advice on how to do that...

You won't though, you will whine on Sup Forums about only having $1500 and a fat wife. Dude, man up, make a plan, act on the plan. I'll help you get started.

First question. What do you want?

I've been in a similar situation. Wife told me to get out (of MY house) and I refused. Eventually she attacked me physically and I gave her a spanking. She called the cops, I spent a night in jail and a fortune divorcing her. Probably should have just left. It was a relief to get away from her in the end.

That is actually a good idea user.
Its on her name. Her mom lives some 20 km from here.

You could buy a decent gun for $1500 with enough left over for a pad and pen.

I want my old wife back. Not the moody bitch I got now. And I dont want to leave.

POST HER NUDES
POST HER NUDESPOST HER NUDESPOST HER NUDES

She can't throw you out and it's not in your best interest to move out immediately just because she said so. Tell her you will leave after you find a job and can get appropriate housing.

If she's not satisfied with this, she's welcome to leave.

Immediately move into a different bedroom, put a lock on the door, and when you are home stay there. If there is a second bathroom agree to each use a different one.

Cut all stupid utilities. If she wants 20000 channel TV she can pay for it. You need gas, electric, water, and sewage.

You can do the job search at the library.

Job hunt aggressively. Just get a job, don't get a dream job, get one that pays enough for you to afford a local 1 bedroom apartment and then move up from there over time. The goal is to get your own place and get out.

Get with a divorce lawyer. Have him/her draw up a no-contest divorce agreement. One that says you and your wife agree it's over. Have it split assets and debt and be done with it.

Don't fight over asssets. Get out. Trust me, you don't give a shit about the kitchen table. Get out. If you have kids get custody language. If you have pets get over it. Let her have the pet, the vet bills, and the food bills.

Now you are in a secure room that she can't trash. Have minimal bills on split accounts. Are hunting for a job to get out ASAP. Have a lawyer and can file the divorce papers ASAP.

This should all be done in under a week. Don't fuck around. Get it done.

Doin't talk to her. Don't have make up sex. Don't have dinner. Don't watch TV together. DON'T INTERACT.

If you do interact, record it on your phone. That way she can't cry rape or domestic abuse. Avoid her. If conversation is necessary just keep reiterating "Listen, we are divorcing. I'm doing all I can to get out now and would prefer that we avoid each other until then. Thank you for understanding."

Then go lock yourself in your room.

The rest of your life's about to begin.

>From 60 to 80

What the fuck does that mean?

My guess was Kilos

You aren't getting her back. She was acting to begin with. What you have now is the "real" person.

This

Well, I have bad news man. You can control yourself but you can't control others. So, getting the old wife back isn't something you can do.

You could say "I'd like a wife that appreciates me and takes care of herself". In which case we could talk about working towards a new wife.

A man deals with life as it is, not as he wishes it was. You got a lemon for a wife. She's defective and you need to accept that you can't change her. You know this is true. You came to whine about. Stop whining and make an action plan.

Not moving out is something you can do. Just tell her "I'll move out once I have another place to live. In the meantime go stay with your mom"

Kg. user

If there were kids involved, I'd say try to work with your counselor to convince your wife to try counseling. But since it sounds like there aren't any kids, I'd say let her go and move on.

I try.
But yeah, you should spend all the money you absolutely need to get through a month or two as quickly as you can, in my opinion. Saves you from getting caught with your pants down at the end of the month(s). This is if you end up being the one moving though.

I'd try to be as petulant as possible about leaving though. Look up housing laws in your area also. Where I leave you cannot be evicted for any reason (other than actual murder or something) without a written notice and X number of weeks (usually at least a month).
So you'll be a petulant cunt with her, and she'll probably put up with it for a month or so before she calls the cops. Then, if your country has better tenant laws than Texas (or similar), THAT is when she'll learn from the officers she called that you need a written notice.
I'd get some $50 audio recorders with internal memory and leave them on all the time as well, in case she accuses you of beating her in an attempt to get you out faster.

she was never there, women put up a facade till they get a ring, then almost invariably balloon and fuck everything up. Why do you think something like 50-70% of marriages end in divorce within the first 5 years?

Thanks user.

mph

If you are married then you own nothing. She owns nothing. It belongs to both of you. Sell everything. Including EVERYTHING!! Her car, clothes , make-up.... EVERYTHING!!! Then clear out all accounts and go build a better life. Nothing she can do bout it legally..

I will talk to her about the tenant thing. I am working towards a plan to leave in 3 months max.

I will work on it.

You bet. I did some of this right in my divorce and some of it wrong.

Focus on the goal and ignore the distractions. There's no reason you can't have a place by January 1 if you focus.

beta male confirmed

OP's wife here. I kicked is ass out of my house because OP is a faggot.
This thread certifies that.

I actually have a good job offer. If everything goes right I will reward Sup Forums.

OP you live in Europe?

Nope.

>I will talk to her about the tenant thing.
I would not do that. She is not the person you married anymore. She does not love you, she does not care about you (failed counseling).

If you do that and it prompts her to do some research, she'll learn she probably needs to give you a written notice. Bang, you housing now has a much sooner expiration date on it.

I'd just say "I can't, I'm almost broke" whenever she brings up you leaving.
DON'T give her a timeline either.

60 gallons is not much better than 80 gallons

She is still at her job place. So no tenant stuff?

I would simply keep her in the dark as much as possible. Realistically you should be able to live in the house since you're married anyways, but I have no idea what your country says about that.
In the US its common for women to slap a restraining order on the husband to effectively evict them from the home, so I'd just be prepared for her to pull any bullshit she can think of.

Triple dubs confirms.

So you're available then...?

Look, you need to make some decisions about what is right for you. Financially you don't want to move out right now, but you know it's coming. For your own well being, getting away from your wife is actually a very good idea. Complacency is your enemy. Conserve your money. Do not pay any shared bills this month. If you have any prized or valuable possessions, get them out of the house and somewhere safe (fucking mail them to a trusted friend or family member if you have to). Keep your spirits up, go to the job interview, and inshallah, you get the job, immediately get out of the house and do not look back. Hire a good divorce lawyer as soon as you can, get those no-contest divorce papers drawn up, and ask her to sign them, then move on with your life. Pretty much any other path is going to hurt more one way or another.

And if you DON'T get the job, move out anyway. Get a job as a grocery bagger or whatever you can and live in a shitty efficiency apartment in a bad neighborhood until you are back on your feet. The longer you are around her at this point, the worse off you are going to be. She's toxic. You still think the girl you married is somewhere in there, but the girl you thought you married did not exist to begin with. It was an act.

You ever watch breaking bad op?

The most sounding advice on this thread.

If it's your house, you kick her out.

Good advice.