I'm usually a cigar guy myself but I've decided I want to buy a pipe. What would be a good pipe to buy for a first time...

I'm usually a cigar guy myself but I've decided I want to buy a pipe. What would be a good pipe to buy for a first time? Anyone have a favorite tobacco to go with it?

cheep shit dubs dont lie. I started on a cheapy or you can just buy an expensive one. If you get really into it you will want to rotate pipes not smoke the same one every day. I use a peterson now adays and i have two cheap ass $15 pipes i use when i dont feel like pulling that one out

Corncob pipes are cheap as shit and usually decent quality

Why do you rotate? Just to ensure the quality of the pipes? Make them last longer?

This. Just go to a smoke shop and try a cheap ass one before you go out and get a big one

>smoking
Why do people want cancer?

Nice digits there

speaking of cancer...

continue everyone, I sometimes enjoy my $30 Capri with some erinmore

It's my choice. Why do you give a flying fuck what I do with my life?

>not smoking cigars or pipes
>implying it's not classy as fuck

Unless you're like 80 then smoking a pipe is autistic as fuck

Why pay all that shit when you can just have cigs?

your right,we should vape like faggots just like you

Why is it so taboo to have something like that before you hit 40?

I assume Cigars and Pipes are more for the flavor. Seriously OP just go vape. Get a good flavor and you won't be paying as much.

Faggot Manlet detected

>the smoking fedora

Check out pipesandcigars dot com. Lots of reviews to help you.

severe autists detected. just clam down there sport, dont have a tard meltdown

1/4 bulldog easy to use upside down in the weather
smart angular nice
picking a tobacco is more fun
the nasty smelling ones can taste lovely
troost is nice tho

I make all my own juices from pipe tobacco. Also called nets. Comes out to about 78 cents for 60 ml. If you like tobacco flavors that's the way to go. Also go to naturally.extracted.tobaccos dot com

its to let them dry you will learn more as time goes on but if you smoke heavily every day twice a day etc you want to let them rest. Moisture from the burning tobacco gets absorbed into the wood and that can be bad for the wood if you continue to wet and heat it.

Whoops naturally-extracted-tobacco dot com

Not them, but you're the one that sounds mad that people are enjoying themselves.

Try harder this movie does a better job than you

>tfw when you can hear their heavy breathing as they type while frantically trying to convince themselves theyre not autistic faggots
fuck off to the 50's where pipe smoking wasnt one of the most autistic things a person could do

kek

Also, you dont have to break in a corncob pipe like you do a briar.

OP, get a corncob or a cheap basket pipe (pipes that are sold in a basket for like $15 each). Walmart sells a Dr. Grabow which isnt terrible for a first time pipe smoker. My first pipe was probably around $25 and I still have it today, that was 12 years ago.

As for tabacco, try different kinds. I started off smoking Captain Black and some other aromatics, then I switched to English blends. I prefer the Dunhill Early Morning and Nightcap tabaccos.

Also, one pipe per tabacco that you smoke. A corncob is ideal for testing other tabaccos because it doesnt hold the flavor like a briar does. So, ideally try a tabacco (most places will let you try a bowl) and if you want to add it to your collection get a new pipe to go with. Or just stick with a corncob.

Btw, first corncob pipe I ever bought was only $3, and that was about 10 years ago. I cant imagine that they are much more expensive for just a basic corncob.

You must really want to fuck your mom that you are this bad at trolling.
Or maybe you are triggered by tobacco.

I've never truly seen the big difference between Cigars/Pipes as aposed to cigarettes. Just a lighter and you are good to go.

not them, but youre basically falling for the bait. im pretty sure getting triggered by shit bait is proof youre autistic

>tfw getting this triggered
almost as retarded as smoking a pipe

What is so autistic about smoking a pipe? Beats the fuckers who vape

>getting mad over someone calling you autists
stop drinking so much cum

vaping doesnt cause cancer though.
if you want to smoke though, just smoke cigerettes like a normal fucker

>that you re this bad at trolling
>responds to it by getting upset though
lel

im not mad i just think its funny you're here in this thread failing miserably at trolling acting like your succeeding and probably giggling to yourself the whole time

yes it does

>vaping doesn't cause cancer
What about popcorn lungs

>still replying to the troll
>and you think they arnt succeeding

m8...

If you are going for a first time pipe smoke I would stick to something with a lot of flavor and slowly move to the medium, medium full stuff. I think it hits harder than any full body cigar