Hello friends, my name is Marko i do not go very often to this board, but this time i would really appreciate your help!

Hello friends, my name is Marko i do not go very often to this board, but this time i would really appreciate your help!
So i was thinking about suprising my mother and father with a brand new laptop, but my budget line is 200$ so what i am asking is what do you think would be the best laptop to buy for them at the price of around 200 dollars?
Thanks in advance!
TLDR; need a good laptop for 200$

Other urls found in this thread:

microcenter.com/search/search_results.aspx?N=4294967288&NTX=&NTT=&NTK=all&page=1&sortby=pricelow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wrong thread motherfucker

can you please stop posting pictures of burgers, i kinda need help about this topic

give them an empty box and say sorry I couldn't afford a laptop because I'm a disappointment

This is now a burger thread

no its not, i really need some help over here, can somebody actually help me out?

btw i was thinking about Lenovo Chromebook N22 11.6" Notebook, IPS Touchscreen, Intel N3060 Dual-Core, 16GB eMMC SSD, 4GB DDR3, 802.11ac, Bluetooth, ChromeOS

Go to Sup Forums, but for 200, you are either going to get a laptop that is super old, or a garbage modern one, of you can find it.

alright thanks mate

If you have a good net connection, and they know how to use the internet, and have some cloud stuff already...that might not be such a bad idea. Just remember, the cloud does the heavy lifting, and those specs are meant for it

To
He's talking about the board. Did you try technology board?

Sup Forums

yeah i posted a same thread at Sup Forums but i tried my luck over here too

Where do you live?

And do you plan on ordering online or in person?

i live in Miami now, online

microcenter.com/search/search_results.aspx?N=4294967288&NTX=&NTT=&NTK=all&page=1&sortby=pricelow

They buy from stores that are liquidating and resell them at a cheap price.
Maybe you'll find some luck.

appreciate that

whats your purpose mate, just curious.. like posting burgers in a random thread is such a waste of time.. or i dont know if you feel the satisfaction, like you laugh at yourself? Im not even mad just asking

No problem.
Obvious website.
Newegg.
They have quality and cheap prices. Sometimes.

Just ignore it.
He'd trying to make the thread hit the image limit.
Anti-virus I suppose.

I mean anti gift.

I have sourced decent laptops/ultrabooks at pawn shops.

Often times, pawn shop staff have no idea of the quality of a machine. If you have a look in a few shops around you may be surprised.

However, if you aren't able to easily spot damaged, or poor quality machine hardware, this might now be a good option for you.

Another good place to try is any liquidation computer shop.

Often, these types of shops have new laptops for a discounted price simply because of over stock in a chain store, or open box, etc.

Good luck OP!