Using this in a joint only absorbs some thc and provides a much better smoke so it's worth it. DEBATE

Using this in a joint only absorbs some thc and provides a much better smoke so it's worth it. DEBATE

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/VAUEN-Perl-PAPER-Filters-tobacco/dp/B002TBIR9Y/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1481310349&sr=8-3&keywords=pipe filter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

I spend what little money I have on drugs, not things to smoke drugs with.
Niche market.
ITT: Low yield investments

>Hey guys, have you heard of Bitcoin?

interesting thought but afraid not
i just bought them and wanted to see if people think it was worth it.

This is silly. Use a vape if you are to worries about the toxicity of smoke

Drugs are a commodity generally consumed by the extreme ends of the socioeconomic bell-curve. Either you have too much money, and you belong to a statistically insignificant group, or you have too little money, and you wouldn't be buying those instead of more drugs. With the steady decriminalization of pot across the US and abroad, you could expect to see more of these on the street as the middle (working) classes wander into stores and walk out with these. Until pot (or roll-your-own tobacco makes a comeback) is more commonplace, however, this is a novelty and far from "worth it" to the common smoker.
Sorry, afraid so.

>trips of truth
afraid
fucking
so
m8

that's a pipe filter and they cost, like, a cent

lol why do you pretend they cost a lot?

amazon.com/VAUEN-Perl-PAPER-Filters-tobacco/dp/B002TBIR9Y/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1481310349&sr=8-3&keywords=pipe filter

they are even cheaper here, you get 100 for that price

yeah, it's the wrong link, that one's made of paper

weirdly, amazon US doesn't seem to have them. activated charcoal ones cost 15€ here for 200pcs.

wonder if they're marketing pipe filters probably invented in the 1900s as a novelty to stoners now, lol 1500% markup

is that what's happening?

sure is pal
they used activated charcoal in 1900's

just in case you're being ironic

>VAUEN improved and developed the pipe filter further and in 1934 presented a world novelty, the Dr. Perl junior activated charcoal filter.

lol the active carbon would also eat the THC
this is useless

Doesn't matter what they cost. There is a cost and there is additional effort associated with the use of this product, all for minimal gain.

>minimal gain

that's subjective, though
others might value it higher

This seams as though it is not taking advantage of using activated almonds.

You're an idiot.

This; Only right answer.

I vape primarily wax, shatter and oil, it's the healthiest method.

it's not about health but the smoke that such a filter produces.
like a difference between pipe and cigarette