Say that you meet the most beautiful, caring, funny, intelligent female ever. Good taste in music and movies...

Say that you meet the most beautiful, caring, funny, intelligent female ever. Good taste in music and movies, likes anime and games. 36DDD, curvy-slim, great legs, doe eyes, hapa features, the works. You meet her and almost immediately fall in love, and against all odds, she feels the same way about you. Only catch: she's a hardcore Catholic and won't have sex with you unless you marry her first. What do, Sup Forums?

Convince her god doesn't care if you have sex and proceed to sex

She's made it pretty clear she'd be martyred for her faith. We've had so many arguments about religion, and she's not budging.

Ftr I'm not opposed to marrying her. I want to someday, but she's 20 and I'm 25. I want to get settled with work, life, and that shit before I wife her.

BUMP

Well, duh. You find marriage material, you marry it. You don't let anyone else have it.

Jesus fucking Christ what a stupid question. The sex is just a bonus.

Yeah, but it sucks in the meantime. Every time we make out, I get blue balls.

If you're making out, just have her jerk you off, or you jerk off while she kisses your neck or something. Ask her if she wants to see you cum. She'll say yes. Then next date, mention that she can still be a virgin if she does anal. I hear that works sometimes. If not. Just get a bj or hand job and consider yourself lucky.

>The sex is just a bonus
Virgin detected

>marrying someone for sex
retard detected

Diazepan and rape.

dump the bitch because she's a sweaty weeb

Stay out of my dreams, user. It's bad enough I keep waking up in the middle of them.

post nudes dude

>hapa features
No thanks.

NOPE her and move along. I'm going to make you two promises OP. Despite being a fag you need to know these things:

1. This is a power game. You bend to this, then the next thing, then the next thing. Soon you are a henpecked 40 year old slob with a whale of a wife who owns your paycheck and existence. An hero becomes your only option.

2. You'll find someone else. Repeatedly.

Never settle. Never play these fucking games with anyone. Tell her you respect her views and needs but that it won't work for you.

Then go NOPE it. If she comes back begging for you to try it again you make her suck your cock and stick it in her ass.

If she won't do that, send her packing.

>likes anime
>hardcore catholic
Turn 180 degrees and walk away.

unless it has a massive cock for drilling my asshole with, that's the description of the literal worst girl

>180
>doesn't know it's 360 degrees to turn around
WEWLAD
E
W
L
A
D

Anal

Can't bait me brother

Enjoy your catholic weeb.
I'll take a tattooed stoner chick any day.

Raep

shut up faggot

She practices chastity. She won't touch my cock. Has let me touch her tits a few times, but she usually feels bad afterward. I'm not going to put her in that situation. I care too much about her.

>intelligent
>religious weeb

Pick one

slap a ring on her finger, then poke her with your tiny dick

Fuck op, do what you think is right. If you really want fuck, dump her. If you wanna see were things go with her then keep her. Not that hard. I would go with second option. No matter how many bitches you fuck, you will still be lonely, unless you go out with freak lol

Touched a nerve did he.

Well I'd bet he's right.

Sayonara, babe. Not letting you trick me into marriage, it's all an act until a ring is on that finger and then she's free to act how she wants and if I don't put up with it she takes half my stuff and my dog.

LOL!

Imo it's morally wrong to marry somebody who's mentally retarded.

If we're not fucking I wouldn't be dating her in the first place.

>2016
>Still believes in god
Holy kek.

A wild realist has appeared!

This post was cringe

>most intelligent female ever
>Catholic
Pick one, and only one

I'd rather be cringey than divorced.
Don't get married, dude. Ever. There is nothing in it for you.

>intelligent
>hardcore catholic
choose exactly one

likes anime and has big boobs?

no thanks

Yeah but is she 8?

>36
>slim

Kid, you're a dumbass. Let me tell you why. You are actually asking these questions.

You're a young guy now, life's flying by, you like this chick. The older you get, time speeds up, but your perception of the world grinds to a halt. So let me tell you how this is going to end:

Just like this guy said. Except, understand, that you are going to be trapped in an eternal hell in your mind. A miserable horrible existence, where you hate her, but know you sacrificed your entire life for her, so you can't leave her. You'll be scared to live your life the way you want.

Marrying her will literally ruin your life. Ask any of the now divorced millions of Catholics. So why do I care? Meh, takes me 3 mins 30 secs to write this down. Maybe you'll actually stop and read it? Maybe you're a troll? Who cares. Maybe I helped someone.

Life's too short. You live in a time when chicks give it up more than they ever have in recent history. Don't fuck it up buddy. My first girlfriend pulled that shit on me, and I threw a fit about it because it drove me mad. Dumped her dumb ass. I see a female I want in the work place; I wine,dine, and fuck her brains out. I liked one of my tutors in college; I stacked her with another girl and threesome'd her until she left me because she wanted to "date". I fucked girls in the college library, in the gardens, at the parties, in the dorms, on the floor at my workplace. I have a new threesome story every year. I can get with anyone I want, and I get to decide if they stay or not. I'm in my 30's and I did an 18 year old last weekend.

>True living.

Then I remember that one crazy bitch in highschool.
>Fuck no.
Run away buddy.

Marry her, of course, why would i doubt it if she's so perfect?

26" waist. Super hourglass.

>likes anime and games
>hapa features
What the fuck is that even... you fucking 18 yr old weaboos.

>You meet her and almost immediately fall in love.
Again, what you 18?

And the epitome of it all:
>she's a hardcore Catholic and won't have sex with you unless you marry her first

You people are... America does not deserve a nice president such as you got, you should have imploded with that arabian bought bitch.

Anyway to answer the question, I would definitely marry a woman who wants to be chaste until marriage, it shows that she has some sort of spiritual endeavor in her life, it shows some mature emotional intelligence as well as a HEALTHY rationale, not just Sup Forums neckbeard 18yr old pseudo-atheist logic.

If you met such woman, and you are on here, you probably don't deserve her.

But If I were to be a good guy and give you a good advice, I would say, leave this fucking place and never come back and elope with this women to higher prospects, higher more mature life.

I only come here to fap, not to receive life advice from anyone. Please never post a thread on here ever again, for the good health of your future and life.

Regards,
a friend.

If she's literally the perfect girl for me as you suggest then I see no problem marrying her. Hardcore Catholocism gives women a pretty rough deal in marriage so I can get away with a lot.

Thanks religious patriarchy! :^)

Me again.

Just wanted to add that then again this is US we are talking about I assume so it might just be a power game that girl is playing just as this guy said because you people are far beyond a normal relaxed mature life style, you behave like monkeys in heat.

You know best, OP. Its you who knows her, dont ask for advice from idiots on here. Dont trust them, nor me.

You are the only one capable of making decisions in your life.

Start right now. Try it. Come on.

lol
enough /b for me today

Where are you from, pal?

-A happy trump voter.

Eastern Europe, Id rather not disclose country but I suggest moving somewhere around here when shit hits the fan in the west. Sure its a bit rougher, but nothing you cant get used to.

Plus gypsies stealing your shit, it builds hair on your chest. And people are still people.

Sorry, i misquoted your post, i drank i little

why is everyone on this site such a faggot loser

Her faith seriously doesn't negate her intelligence. I didn't think it was possible, but she's actually looked into this. She's studied philosophy and history and theology, and she's come to the conclusion on her own. Much of her reasoning seems to come from metaphysical concepts that seem too much like assumption to me, but she knows what she's talking about. This girl was a National Merit Scholar and had the highest SAT score in her school. She's brilliant.

I wander that sometimes as well. Do you ever get the feeling that we hypocritically do not count ourselves amongst them as well?

Why don't you "disclose" where you're from dude...

I'm from NORTH CAROLINA US FUCKING of A. Donald Trump just won the election, and I'm fucking AMAZING do a backflip happy I live here.

Why I asked, I fucked a couple of Estonian girls while in Prague a few years ago. Which shit hole are you from?

Marry her.

> a n n u l m e n t

She wants me to become Catholic.

SHE WANTS TO CONSUME YOUR SOULLL!

I'm this guy.

Your chick's not even attractive. Move on.

you wonder as you wander?

I was already confirmed catholic in middle school so......

>Good taste
>likes anime

??????

Funny how all the catholic girls I know have vapid expressions.