Normalfags think Earpods and Beats are the pinnacle of high end audio

>normalfags think Earpods and Beats are the pinnacle of high end audio
Ignorance is bliss.

I don't think I've ever heard anyone say earpods are the best. Beats probably, but their hype is dying down.

music is subjective and everybody has different opinions. not everyone likes the same thing as you as much. its their life why do you care

lmao

go make a better argument. or better, get a life

I'm not necessarily looking down on them, I just find it interesting how hyped they are amongst people who don't really care about music as much as the average autist on Sup Forums.

Give me headset reccomendations boys I'm rocking Apple Earbuds and I feel dirty

TFW earopods are great according to their price

You can better for like $20. JVC XX comes to mind.

I hate listing to music on headphones, i hate how some modern music is produced for headphone users. Besides hearing it live stereo speakers is the best way ya'll.

>headphones of any type
Eww

Music is subjective but audio quality isn't.

Earpods are the only ones that comfortably fit in my ears that's why I use them. Can't find any others like them

Yeah I really like not being to listen to music past 8pm when my parents go to sleep

Yea I really like living at home with my parents

looks like you do from the pic

Holy fedora batman

Tell your cat that he's a faggot

consider suicide

ayo that my nigga chewbacca

Thanks to Chi-Fi now there are kick ass earphones for like $10

That's not AKG K240s

people don't think this
you would know this if you ever talked to one

The worst thing about Earpods is how shit their build quality is. I had a pair where one side stopped working after a month of regular use, it's amazing how many kids will still shell out for them just because they look trendy

well, remember her brother who died...

>Yeah I really like not being to listen to music past 8pm when my parents go to sleep

what about neighbors? i hear apartments are a common thing