It's "a movie filled with edgy sex jokes made for 13 year olds" episode

>It's "a movie filled with edgy sex jokes made for 13 year olds" episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HDMJpsDNg28
youtu.be/HDMJpsDNg28
youtu.be/roWyEYQDgY4?t=44s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Deadpool was a mistake

>its a "DUDE ITS TOTALLY NOT YOUR TYPICALY SUPERHERO MOVIE OMG ITS MARKETED LIKE ONE BUT ITS TOTALLY NOT HAHA" episode

ad libbing in modern comedies is a cancer

i liked it, but it isn't a movie i would pay for, just wish the buzzcut chick and the steel guy got more screentime

> le trying to be the modern Chevy Chase man
> ever

It was a pretty good one

it's almost like you understand why people like it
BvS UE and deadpool are the best capeshit in years

Best capeshit movie so far.
>still downloaded it tho

Listen up cracka, Deadpool is by far the best movie that humanity has managed to create. The cinematography, screenwriting, acting, directing, custome design, the locations and the production make it a unique and unremarkable movie that people centuries ahead of us will still watch and appreciate. Now go back and shitpost your little capeshit threads and GoT generals, and let the grown ups talk about real kinotography.

Seriously I do not understand how adults can call this movie the best super hero flick ever (yes there are reviews that actually state this).

You cannot deny that the movie is entirely childish despite it being strictly an adult movie; but having to listen to edgy joke after edgy joke got so annoying.

>little brother forgets his ID at home on night of the premiere
>he's 19 but looks way younger
>security is tight so we're not sure how we're going to sneak him in
>he ends up buying a ticket to Joy and sneaking in in the pandemonium even though they were carding everyone going into the actual screening room
Pretty fun.

>comparing BvS and Deadpool on the same line
Don't ever do this again

One is a serious dramatic tale with mythological God references whilst the other is a bland funny children's movie.

whoa man, hardcore

See this cracka

>It's an "I don't understand who or what Deadpool is because I've never read the comics but I'm going to hate on the movie because I'm a humorless virgin despite the fact that it's the most faithful comic book adaptation yet" post

thanks I was looking for this meme.

lol Deadcucks

Where were the mythological references in Deadpool? I guess cause he is immortal?

I just think it's funny the movie he bought a ticket for was Joy. They knew what we were up to, there's no way in hell a guy would watch that alone on the Deadpool premiere.

>I don't understand who or what Deadpool is
Your tip of the mil super hero who starts out as a normal guy, gets diagnosed with cancer, goes in to cure his cancer but gets his face badly damaged, starts to wear a mask and becomes an edgy God for manchildren

Yep that's the story

>Where were the mythological references in Deadpool?
I was referring to Batman V Superman you troll

>not getting the joke
underage pls go

>this 1s just 4 le nerds! lmao

Legend says that Ryan Reynolds browses these threads and cries himself to sleep.
He'd trade money and fame for Sup Forums recognition.

No, but seriously.
I bet theyll throw one or two BvS jabs in Deadmeme 2 out of spite.

Still a better love story than Twilight.

Because those Wham!, Voltron, 4th Wall jokes really hit hard with the kids nowadays.

Check my 5

>Normal Guy
>Abused by his Father
>Father also abused his mother
Mate he is one of us you faggot.

>ywn be pegged by Morena Baccarin

>One is a serious dramatic tale with mythological God references whilst the other is a bland funny children's movie.

Ah yes, I'm glad I'm not the only one who caught the references to Svyatogor in Deadpool

This scene made it look like Wade doesn't like it up the ass.

Also Loki, the jester god. :^)
So deep.

>I don't understand who or what Deadpool is because I've never read the comics
Oh man, he;s so deep, so many layers.
>it's the most faithful comic book adaptation yet
Who fucking cares. whether it's faithful doesn't make it a better or worse movie, unless the producers get absolutely outlandish like Cameron's spiderman script.

Comic book cuck.

Elves killed his mom, no bully pls.

It's been a while since this asinine phrase was thrown about.

LIKE A BOSS.

Kek. Your Mom not getting you tendies while your Dad looks on in shame isn't abuse you fat fuck.

thanks to this anti shilling meme

i'm gonna go watch deadpool

>I hate it because it's popular
It's a shut off your brain and watch excitement and humor film not meant to be taken seriously, and it managed to do it well. Reminder though, just because you like something doesn't make it good, and just because you don't like something it doesn't become bad.

>tip of the mil
Dude wat

>its a oldfag Sup Forums movie that redditors hate and call reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=HDMJpsDNg28

I thought it was good as fuck.

Decent film; breezy watch good for a chuckle with almost anyone. Easily top half of the x-men film series.

Fuck off Ryan, here's a pasta for you.
They actually did it. They actually fucking made a movie about Reddit. No dog whistles, no allusions, just pure straight Reddit pleb shit. Every fucking line is a meme. EVERY SINGLE ONE. There isn't one joke or quote in this movie that wouldn't get you at least 50 upvotes. If you plan on voting for Bernie Sanders this flick is for you. If you own a fedora this flick is for you. If you like taking turns with your girlfriend getting rammed in the ass by imported black cock this flick is for you. If you're a normal fucking person who votes Republican and enjoys films about ideas, characters, and interesting settings this piece of shit flick is not for you and given the fact that there are no movies like that anymore because critics and audiences can't get enough meme superhero space shit you're better off just finding another hobby or killing yourself.

Fuck Reddit, fuck memes, and fuck whoever likes this piece of shit movie

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

nice 'pasta', reddit!

>One of us
>us

>tfw I agree for once with that flaming faggot Faraci. Deadpool was more of a cumguzzling shitfest for even him to handle.

That pasta originated here.
Cry more Ryan.

>It's an "OP is not capable of having fun once in a while" episode

>Republicans
>normal people

lmao

Excuse me?

It's just uses another box of cliches. It was a bad and pretentious movie with the occasional funny line.

Well you were watching a Deadpool movie. What did you expect?
It had one of the best Stan Lee cameos I have ever seen though.

You guys are the most miserable edgy fun hating bunch of losers ive ever seen. Fuck me.

I couldn't stand the "humor" for more than 15 minutes. It must be the most Redditisque, Reddit-core movie ever made.

god we need more R rated comedies

>Its a bunch of neckbeards act contrarian on Sup Forums episode

This.

Quality comedies though, none of that Seth Rogen shit.

The movie's slightly better if you just ignore most of the dialogue

>le reddit

You can instantly tell newcunts trying to fit in with their constant use of "reddit"

>getting counterbaited that easily

Step up your ruse game, fellow memer.

Look at the bright side Ryan.
The flick did create some funny memes. :)

youtu.be/HDMJpsDNg28

But the majority of comedies we get these days are R rated.

>newcunts
Ugh, It's newfag actually, newfriend.

Zack, just because your last movie didn't do so well is no reason for you to be upset! Imagine how I felt after Green Lantern!

-Ryan

See

>YOU JUST DON'T GET IT
>IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE SHIT

>Fuck me
Got that right.
Go fuck yourself somewhere else.
Preferably or

Oh, there he is.
Ryan, try to make smarter comedy next time. If you want memes they should come naturally if the movie is memorable without trying too hard to produce memes.
See : BvS.

Also, see The tides are turning.

Why is Sup Forums the only board that says go to Sup Forums. Every where else says Sup Forums or reddit, never Sup Forums.

it's a shame they cut this scene. it's so important.

youtu.be/roWyEYQDgY4?t=44s

tldr; wade and vanessa travel the world looking for a cure for wade's cancer. it's depressing as shit. they find a doctor who claims he can cure cancer but it's a scam. wade brutally kills the guy and vanessa sees him do it. this is the first person he's murdered in cold blood that wasn't a business deal. so wade thinks vanessa sees him as a monster now, and maybe she does. then he becomes deadpool, which makes him feel even more monstrous. we were lead to believe wade was avoiding her cause he thought she'd think he was LOL UGLY and wouldn't want to be with him. this makes things a lot less superficial and actually makes sense.

The difference is that I made a movie that's funny on purpose!

>Deadpool
>funny
Now you're just attentionwhoring Ryan.
Don't get me wrong. You're a good lad. Just stop pandering to the lowest common denominator.

Oh and one last thing.
You'd better include this conversation on the sequel. This is why you're doing it after all, right?
Learn to make fun of yourself before trying to laugh at others.
XOXO I'm off to bed Ryan

thanks for this video senpai

I can tell you don't go on many boards lmao

How the fuck is that tip of the mill, he is a murderous mercenary with no regard for his own or other's safety

>tip of the mil

you mean run of the mill?

people on Sup Forums mess up proverbs all the time. this is just the run of the iceberg

It was fine and Gina Carano made my peepee hard.

>Redditor gets surprised when immature, moronic, perverted character stars in a movie where he acts immature, moronic, and perverted.

People called Deadpool "4CHAIN THE CHARACTER XD" for longer than you've fucking been here, bruv.

>a unique and unremarkable movie

Unremarkable is right.

Literally "Reddit-The Movie"

You really smacked the nail on the top of that one.

>Deadpool made more money than Batman v Superman

Stay mad, OP

hilarious dude

Great stuff. You have any more of these stories?

A picture is worth no such thing as free lunch that feeds you in the eye of the beholder before they hatch in one basket on the other side of the hill.

>omg im all ugly and shit
>le hide from gf meme
>thats the literally the point of the movie, "im ugly"

fuck this shit

You're right, one of them panders to tryhard 16 year old cutters while the other is a decent, well written flick.

>it's a Sup Forums is being contrarian because they're bored thread

Those aren't X-Men: Apocalypse

>Times we acted like the Joker

>it's a teen defends his special edgy capeshit post

>sells a movie as contrarian
>it's actually reddit-tier normiefest

We truly live in the era of cash grabs.

>it's a toddler tries to trigger people by hating on awesome movies post