Be me

>be me
>have this (check pic)
>never done it
>need guidance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mOUambXMXTY
leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/whats-the-difference-between-joints-blunts-and-spliffs
herb.co/2016/03/04/joints-spliffs-blunts-do-you-know-the-difference/
leafscience.com/2016/11/21/joints-vs-spliffs-vs-blunts-infographic/
youtube.com/watch?v=bpOSxM0rNPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

break it up
put in pipe
light on fire
inhale
hold 4-6 seconds
exhale
slowly repeat
drink water at will

OP you better get high as fuck or else i'll find you and you'll regret that you were born
IS IT CLEAR?

get some needles and inject it. you'll get much higher, trust me

do not catch anything on fire, dumbass
hold the flame over the broken material while you inhale
I could have been clearer.

This...

This. Get yourself some good music too.

I love you, user.
Good luck.
Go easy.
You'll either be too high or not high enough.

Don't inhale right off the bat. Try to suck on it like a straw and hold the smoke in your mouth for a few seconds to let it cool down so the hit won't be so harsh. Then slowly inhale and exhale. Don't hold it in for more than a few seconds.

This right here. Don't worry too much about holding it right now though. It's your first time, you'll be zooted in no time. Just make sure to fully inhale and exhale the hit. No half breath shit.

Also, don't do too much. Take 1-3 hit and wait 20 minutes before you do more, to see how you feel

This

Well OP, don't expect hallucinations or shit like that. Just eat something before you do it and have something prepare to eat/drink right beside you. I really recommend fruits because the experience of tasting them while high is better.

And that is basically it man, just enjoy the feeling. Do something very lighthearted, like watching anime, a good movie, or just listening to music.

Just watch ya old boi customgrow

You have to get it deep into your lungs

Inhale with your diaphram (expand your stomatch as you inhale)

Also, before you inhale, hold it in your mouth for a bit so the smoke will cool off a little bit. For a first timer, don't pull too much, just pull it in your mouth, deep breath, don't need to hold it in too much, repeat but only a few times, I'd say 4~5, that'd be enough to give you a nice feeling of whats going on. Get some nice musician you enjoy a lot, listen to it, and drink water.
Last but not least, don't worry, you'll not be like that forever, although it may feel like

Perfect.

My time smoking was one of the best times of my life.

Take it easy, take it slow and steady. STOP when your brain tells you to.

get something to drink as well i recommend something with mango or peach if you want to get even higher

i'd recommend breaking the weed up into small chunks and sticking them up your butt. you get way higher that way.
post pics.

I hallucinated my first time.

>Take it easy, take it slow and steady.
>STOP when your brain tells you to.
Trips of truth everywhere today.

THIS, I have some friends who never smoked that never breathed the smoke, and didn't got high.
Take most of the air out of you lungs(don't exagerate too), then inhale

yeah? But what type of hallucinations? I said that to OP cause it is not very likely to happen.

Where the fuck is op?
show us some development!

bullshit faggot

I developed a panic disorder after my first time. It's not worth it you filthy degenerate.

OEV muva fucka!

You are right tho, it's unlikely. More likely if he's in the dark.

Haha weed noob.

Nice trips.

But yeah I was like, flying in and out of galaxies, doing math equations n shit

working on it

kek why has it taken you so long to just do this? I'd have killed those bags off by now.
Also why u no roll spliff?

>Heaven

You forgot about music.
youtube.com/watch?v=mOUambXMXTY

Should go slow on the first time. It could be heavy for a non smoker.

I'd recommend to try coke.

Dork.

When you pack your bowl, don't pack it in too tight or you won't be able to draw any smoke :)

Spliff is shit, cigarretes are kill
a joint would be cool tho

but since he already has a friggin pipe, use that shit, it's easier and less of a mess

Do you have a pipe screen in it?

Can i ask where would you get that pipe? I kinda like the look

Nah brah you got no clue.

Think I'm ready, thanks anons

some shop in Berlin

good luck user! Enjoy.

So no pipe screen?
I'd also recommend to get hemp wick in the future for better taste.

These pics are for you nigga, I'm in a good mood. Get off chan asap though haha.

DON'T DO IT - IT'S A TRAP!

>hemp wick
>i even have to neckbeard smoking weed

ENJOY! Play some video games or play with a pet. It'll be a blast!

have a good time user

Dude, what? I just find the taste of gas shitty.

A joint is a spliff you roodypoo.
Also a joint has baccy in it too? What the fuck are you smoking m8?

Pipes are for stoners.

I'm with u man hemp with is way better, burns at a lower temperature too; less burn

Bro just kys

FUCK how can you be this much of a faggot?

this is the first thread in a while where i've seen decent looking weed. kudos, minus the gay pipe

On the contrary, spliff has tobacco, and a joint doesn't.
Smoke only weed, that's what I wanted to say

Life on weed is easy mode.

greetz from finland.

have fun Sup Forumsro
take it easy at first to gauge it and then go hard, you cant do any harm :)

Does somebody need a hug?

Get faded every day, don't fuck with mids.

Grow your own, never pay for weed. At some point people are throwing free weed at you constantly.

Where are you from? Of course weed lingo is different everywhere, but I've never heard of anybody who thought a spliff and a joint where two different things.
Tobacco is degenerate indeed but blunts are for niggers, and are way too expensive, and pipes are for people like pic related, so you know, a bit of baccy in a joint is quite nice.
Lasts longer and is WAY more pleasant to smoke. Pass it around, etc.

thats not weed dumbass

I dislike tobacco, pure joints, no spliffs.

A friend of mine made fun of me about the wick till he tried it himself.

Easy.

Have fun OP

dude, it gives a punch in my throat and lungs when I smoke with tobbaco,
leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/whats-the-difference-between-joints-blunts-and-spliffs

Joints and blunts only contain cannabis, but blunts are rolled with tobacco paper (distinguishable by their thicker weight and dark brown color) whereas joints are rolled with lighter, partially translucent papers. Joints often include a paper filter known as a crutch, which adds stability to the roll and allows you to enjoy your joint without burning your fingertips.

Spliffs are essentially hybrids, part tobacco and part cannabis. They’re rolled in the same paper spectrum as joints and also often include a crutch.

Blunts are not exclusively for niggers.

The high is great.

I can't say anything about the topic but I just smoked some bad ass spice and I'm higher than the black knight satellite

Where do you get your spice?

I know what I was doing you fag. It's called sarcasm. Of course I didn't hallucinate like that. Or at all.
I do acid all the time and you don't even get those types of visuals from that, kek

active carbon filters in joints are great.

why don't you just buy the research chemicals online?

A guy I work with gets it online. I asked him for the website so I wouldn't have to order from him anymore but it just led me to the life alert homepage lmao
I think it was mrniceguy . Com

What would I spray with them?
I don't want to use yard grass
Fuck man idk

kek.. I just tried it. That is hilarious.

nice trips faggot. I'm not the guy who said he hallucinated his first time but I get auditory hallucinations pretty often when I do it

Dis muh fugga knows

So you're saying that just because you found an article that was probably made in the US (where weed slang is totally different), saying what a joint/blunt/spliff are, that the lingo I have known for 15 years is just wrong? I know what a joint is, and a spliff, and a blunt.

They're all the same thing except for a blunt, which is pure weed. At least here, that is the case.
When I tried weed in america, I asked for skins and the dumb bitch came back with fucking blunt wraps. Referred to the roach as the filter, and also thought that by 'baccy' I meant 'blunt wrap'. Ew, and no king sized skins anywhere to be found either. I know you guys have them, but why the fuck would you smoke a joint from a cig skin? Everything was upside down man.

I only like fine European weed. USA weed tasted like that happy joker/space cadet legal shit and made me feel horrible. Of course, to Each; his own, but fuck. I was disappointed.

you can just vape the research chemicals, the plant material in spice doesn't do shit.

I want to know if there's tobacco in the spliff before I smoke it. Joint is pure, spliff is poison.

God damn dude where get
Yeah idk what the fucks going on. He must have been blitzed trying to write it down or something

Not here in good old Europe. It's just the norm to put a little bit of baccy in with your weed. Anything else is considered neckbeard tier.
Only know one guy that doesn't have any baccy in his joints, and is coincidentally a huge neckbeard.

Just grow your own, if your bud doesn't look like that keep trying new things till it does.

I'm in Finland and don't smoke tobacco. It doesn't add anything to the weed except cancer.

Smoke very little at first, then wait 20 minutes. Chances are you don't have any tolerance and your high is unpleasantly strong

Mr Nice Guy was a very popular brand of spice for a long time. It's surprising to see the site redirect there.

what the fuck dude, blunts are for things rolled with cigar papers,

herb.co/2016/03/04/joints-spliffs-blunts-do-you-know-the-difference/
Joints and spliffs are rolled with the thin paper, the skin or whatever you want to call it

If you’re Jamaica, a spliff is the same as a pure cannabis cigarette. But, in the United States and Europe, a spliff is a combination of marijuana and tobacco. In Europe, it’s more uncommon to smoke cannabis alone. In the United States, smoking joints are a bit more common among weed smokers.

leafscience.com/2016/11/21/joints-vs-spliffs-vs-blunts-infographic/

You guys in the UK are some confused mfgas
some of you use it differently.
Tobacco is shit, that's all.

Listen to this guy if you're a bitch.
Coughing is generally an accepted part of smoking weed, plan on it happening

This.

Well OP, how is it going ?

youtube.com/watch?v=bpOSxM0rNPM

He OD'ed boys, we lost another one.

I told that nigger it was a trap. Nobody listens.

you should try crystal meth. all the cool kids do it

He's in a better place now.

>nah he's just stoned
>goofing off about now.
>staring at his toes and giggling.
>good time.

Looking at the wall and just staring at the squigglies in his vision

no, is kill

Here in the UK/Europe we generally have stronger weed so we mix it with tobacco, doing this also makes it burn longer and more evenly

My smoke for tonight got myself some northern lights

Only a pinch. Put in bowl and tap down a few times. Do not hold flame directly on bowl. Try and hold it a little above weed and suck. And don't go crazy on hit size.