How do we go about saving Britain and British culture?

How do we go about saving Britain and British culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundred_Years'_Croatian–Ottoman_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rüstem_Pasha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, you're trying to save both location A and location B, which can't be done. You'll lose both so might as well try to just save location A. White Brits need to have a mass exodus into the US and granted immediate citizenship. Let the muslims have the island and save much of North America

i want to fuck that baby

Rezzas Abdulla definitely posts on muslim Sup Forums

the guy was clearly rude, but he does have a point

how so

What a lad, the daughter would only grow up and breed the next generation of dole veterans living off of ready made meals, curry and kebab

it's a german flag bro, the guy talking to you is called ahmed

Eternal Anglos shouldn't breed.

well, white people really shouldnt breed

What the fuck, I love Turkey now

if everyone was turkish, there would be no wars.

This.

thank you friend
we should unite against the wh*te devil

Why not unite against the eternal sandjew?

arabs are fine
but the wh*te devil destroyed pan-arabic nationalism and supported radical islam to keep arabs divided and dumb

arabs need help staying divided and dumb? you learn something new every day

>wh*te
Why do you write that

Croatia is rightful Ottoman clay.
Only under Turkish rule Croatian people can trulish flourish

i wont take that dirty word in my mouth or even write it down

why do you think white is dirty
if anything it's the least dirty color word

well, they're welcome to try. Again.

>daily mail

Ah yes that was exactly how it played out and not hyperbole for the sake of a good headline at all

>it's another '>dailymail' post without anything to disprove it

the color is not to blame
too bad it is associated with the wh*te "people"

you will serve in our slave armies, as it should be

Why would you want to enslave croats? Croats are nice, especially on Sup Forums. Enslave the Germans and Swedes instead please.

Yup thats how news works, its true unless you can disprove it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundred_Years'_Croatian–Ottoman_War

God Bless Croatia desu

The Sultans liked to marry some Croatian janissaries to their daughters.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rüstem_Pasha

Pan Arabism was a dumb joke from the start. The word Arab itself is literally meaningless since it encompasses what a range of languages that have much less in common than, say, romance languages.

croats are very poor and corrupt.
under ottoman rule, they had actual power and influence in the world

kek wtf

>Abdulla, who has two previous convictions for race-hate attacks on white women, was later tracked down through CCTV.

>The judge referred to Abdulla's previous convictions and told him: 'You have got a problem, it seems to me, with white women.'

>The court heard after the attack last January, Abdulla spent time receiving psychiatric treatment in hospital, which has continued after his release into the community.

>The judge said Abdulla's deteriorating mental health at the time of the attack 'contributed' towards the offence.

he's clearly mentally ill

reminds me of our friends from Sup Forums

his actions make enlightened white liberals view him as "mentally ill", actually he just hates white people, but since racism doesn't work both ways they're at a loss as to what to call him

Yes im sure an anonymous croat on a racist anime website knows more than doctors who deem that he needs psychiatric treatment

Probably. Sup Forums croats are pretty savvy

it's true, i'm but a poor croat alas, but when a judge says 'You have got a problem, it seems to me, with white women.' I do this weird thing where i just think to myself "huh, okay, he has a problem with white women" instead of acting like racism is some type of mental illness.

hopefully one day i'll get as educated as the people of Londonistan

you mean armenians

They never learn

Don't worry, they will eventually