Should i get an xbox one elite controller,a dualshock 4 controller or a razor sabertooth controller for pc gaming?

Should i get an xbox one elite controller,a dualshock 4 controller or a razor sabertooth controller for pc gaming?
I have 100-120$ budget,and elite is a bit costly.

I would get the razor sabertooth, their stuff is usually better for pc gaming

this

>Joins glorious PC master race
>Wants to use pleb tier garbage, crippling your capabilities
enjoy cementing your status as a scrub

But Razer is like the gayes brand ever though. You'll look like faggot.

Kys dude

The Elite is the best controller on the market right now. However, the DS4 can swap Elite sticks in, making it the cheaper and also nice option.
Not all games are FPS you fucking twat

>you don't understand mhuuum razer is the best
>look it's all green so it matches
>wow im really goot at csgo now thanks to my shitty deathdealer 9000 mouse
>im 14 and listen to linking park

That's you. kys.

PS4 is headig towards a major amount of exclusives and with hot titoes like FF15, God of War, LoU2, etc coming out for it, PS4 is honestly the better choice for the usual Sup Forums- antisocial.

Microsofty's Ex-Boner is good for social gaming, but PS4 has games that far outclass what bland titles Microsoft has on almost all occassions.

>linkin park

Try Skrillex

He's just talking about the controller he wants to plug in to his PCMRTOWERGTFOPLOX

What's wrong with linkin park?

Be a man buy a fightstick

Steam controller or bust

Get a mouse and keyboard for $10

anyone who says steam controller is trolling. Its a massive waste of money.

I use PS4 controller because I have a PS4 anyway and I prefer the layout over the Xbox one. If you want to spend more, there are new PS4 Pro Controllers made by Razer and some other company that look pretty cool but are much more expensive.

Nigger detected

You could always get a fucking life/brain

Get the newest xbone s controller. It's a lot better than the rev1/2 and the 360. PS controllers are garbage; razor is faggotcore. You can make a custom one on microsoft's website for $10 extra.

If you really want to burn money get the elite. It is a fantastic controller but not worth it imo.

>had to Google xbone
>Thought it was a legitimate brand

Also the xbone s one has bluetooth so that's nice. I'd still recommend the proprietary dongle for ease of use and so you can use the 3.5mm headset jack.

Get the xbox s controller you wont regret it.

Sauce: have 2x 360, 1x/ea xbone rev1/2, 2x xbone s, 1x PS3, 1x PS4, 1x Steam & 1x Wii U Pro controllers.

Dude I agree with you with most games, but emulators, RL, super meat boy and a ton of others play better with a controller.

S-sorry. I hate the term but it's so common that I use it now.