Hey Sup Forums, I have a cringey youtube channel

Hey Sup Forums, I have a cringey youtube channel.
Here is the thing. Content is shit on youtube, no matter what you do, so I am asking, what would you actually WANT to see. I'll give it a shot, and then post the result after the video is done.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XSOqc_Ab9-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>stand behind curtain
>insert various secret objects into pooper
>have lighting that shows your silhouette inserting secret objects into pooper
>after inserting, reveal what the object is
>keks for all

This

Harass people in public. Vandalize shit.

Austin powers style joke,
Surprise is I am actually sodomizing myself.

I'm looking for people like me to watch it, I hate that stupid shit.

Live stream your suicide you pathetic fucking loser.

Actually, I might do it. It'll take some production value, a curtain and a little bit of editing magic (I;m not gonna go full sharpie in pooper until I think I have a disposable audience to alienate), but hey it could be funny. If I did it, could I count on a subscription?

>people like me

Explain yourself.

You could easily get away with this if you point at a camera in the distance and say "IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO"

Like to think I'm funny. Reasonable, only been on Sup Forums for like 5 or so years. Like the place, think it's funny too.

Go around accusing people of raping you as a child. Make sure you do it loudly and aggressively to attract attention.

I've been thinking about doing giveaways for some streams, just for fun. Which games should I give out if I do, no intention of being some faggot who gives out 5$ games, like 15 and up only. Good shit.

It takes a while to get viewers. Trust me.

Also maintain a Dailymotion account too, for any videos that have to contain 18+ content.

>get gopro
> go to airsoft game
> vandalize and never call your hits. Get banned

No no no, I don't care about viewers really, I want to be entertaining.

Oh that one actually sounds great. What about paintball, show up in no shirt, document welts cause I am a pussy, that might actually be good. I would totally watch that.

This is great. Really helping me out here guys, trust me, I like recording gameplay footage, and MRE eating and unboxing, but It does get old. Really helping a brother out.

Devote your channel to the despair that your circumcised penis causes you. Discuss the injustices of your mutilated genitals.

I have a uncircumcised dick. Would provide proof, but that would take some effort, and I don't dance for free honey.

Nice dubs though.

Well you can't show your penis on Youtube so that's kinda besides the point.

I just think it would be hilarious.

What about content you actually want to see?

I AM naming things that I want to see.

Do reviews on the taste of your urine after eating certain foods. Upload one of these every day.

No one said he can't make a rammstein-esque song about his penis

how about you shit into your hand and take a big tasty bite out of it.
you can show human shit on youtube cant you

kek'd
Thought you were just trolling. I can't really document my despair about my imaginary circumcised dick though. Maybe you could get some desperate twitch-r to do it.

That, I can do.

Man, if I were the pope I'd pull that shit all day, but unfortunately I have a gf. And at most, 3 people who respect me, gotta maintain appearances.

make your gf eat it then

Aww come on don't be like that.
Either way, don't think any faggot posting on Sup Forums deserves a personal army, Just wanted to up my content game in the future. Any other suggestions?

LITERALLY NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUTUBE FAGGOT NO SUBSCRIBERS FOR YOU CUCK

allllllrighty then.

I disagree, I care about Youtube.

what part of personal army denied do you not get?

You obviously do not understand what that means.

OP hasn't linked his channel or even given a hint as to what it might be.

LITERALLY POSTS ABOUT YOUTUBE CHANNEL CHANNEL ART
"SHATTERED"
youtube.com user timbo99909

Found it in one second, it's called reverse lookup dumbass you cant link to youtube here

Well, I'm about 100% sure I've triggered someone. Maybe, next time I call for a "personal army" I'll avoid the channel art too. So "Dumbasses" like you don't make me out like I'm some jew mastermind. Thanks for the link though, I can tell already (at least one new sub on the way.) ( :

Jesus christ, go back to fucking reddit already.

You just became OP's personal army you stupid fucking faggot.

>Content is shit on youtube,
Wrong:

youtube.com/watch?v=XSOqc_Ab9-s

hey, OP here. I wasn't linking for a reason. I have only really put out shit, that's why I am here in the first place. I need advice on what I should make so I can entertain people who aren't fucking retarded.

Fuck off